KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AcrypT
Reach out to me

OOC: you have a point.
Paul started making his way around the store, there were cameras scattered mostly broken all over the floor, some of the zombies were comming towards him while others were trying to get deeper into the store but paul couldn't see where to exactly. Paul kicked away a zombie shooting it in the face, 'Stay away you son of a *****!', paul kicked the zombie away again and planted a bullet in its skull.
Paul gave another shout, 'Ark if you'r alive then say somthing!'.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:32 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OOC: dont mean to be a pain, but how did Paul get in the story if Ark locked the door, and there were no zombies inside.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 10:36 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake picked up his m14 and put his two desert eagles back in their shoulder holsters. "Back into hell we go." He slid a magazine into his weapon and then nodded at Berina and Jade. "Let's go."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:43 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina took the woman gently by the arm, giving her a small handgun with several magazines, "Use them discreetly, now lets move." She turned and moved out of the tent.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:48 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark heard gunshots outside the shop, "there are people fighting, i have to help" Ark thought, he opened the shop door, zombie was standing infront of him, Ark punched it in the face, knocking it back a few steps, then Ark ran behind it, and twisted its neck fast and hard, until he heard a crack, the zombie fell to the floor, Ark got his staff ready and ran towards the gun shots, tripping up any zombie in his way

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:02 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina and the small team jogged quickly into the city, they spread out a little, Jade following quite close behind the leader; Berina. She heard scuffles and she sighed, moving to her right and into a dark street.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:25 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark was still running and tripping up zombies, before long he realized he was surrounded, about ten zombies had Ark surrounded, Ark twirled his staff in his hand, then he held it out and spund around knocking the zombies to the ground, they were the only ones near him, so Ark got out his daggars and finished them off, by slicing the neck, until the head came off, after Ark had finished the last one, he heard a moan behind him, as he turned around and zombie tackled him to the ground, Ark was fending the zombie off, not letting it bite him

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:30 PM
Kohldia
Wild One

A snap of a shot was heard and the zombie that had attacked Ark was now totally done for. Berina's expression didn't change as the bullet from her weapon hit right on target, she'd gotten used to firing while running and it showed.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:34 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark threw the zombie off himself, and stood up, "i should say thanx, but she wouldn;t care" Ark thought to himself, "ive got some evidence" Ark said, showing Berina the camera, "ive got spare ones too, they cant get away with it this time"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:38 PM
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina clenched her jaw, grabbing him firmly by the arm as they all ran passed him, he'd sacrificed all of their lives for a bloddy tape. She admired his guts but she'd have a firm talking to him once they returned to HQ.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:47 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark got free of Berina's grasp, and starteed to head back to HQ

OOC: i g2g now, seeya tomorro, just say Ark went back with yous to HQ.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:52 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Corbin stirred from the bed. He had noticed the team moving out, but couldn't be bothered to move at the time. Now he walked over to his closet, pulling out his pistol, and held it in his hands, contemplating his life killing zombies.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darion102
Special_Ops.

*From within one of the citys many second storie building Darion had heard all the niose and started to ready all his ammo pearched upon the widow he had a rather good vantage point, Shooting two of the zobies that where still rtying to enter the building he had held for two day, he sat back a second. he said to himself i wish i had some food and more supplies.. darion made the decision to go out and risk it with a shotgun and a Sub-michingun *not many bulltes left* he made his way out and in to the street.

Final Fantasy All the way.
The Dark_Elven_Prince himself.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:48 AM
darion102 is currently offline Click here to Send darion102 a Private Message Find more posts by darion102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina moved with the small group through a building, scanning it once and finding a resonably young man perched on the 6th floor with considerable weaponry, she rose an eyebrow as she walked over to him, "I'm guessing you were left for dead like so many others?" She stated almost icily.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:06 AM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

OOC: "Paul started making his way around the store", not being a pain just a miss understanding i went around the store not in the store, i wasn't in the store at any point of my writing yet.

Paul was driven back by amount of zombies and was forced to retreat a long way back and up a fire escape. Then he herd a gunshot "He's alive", was the first thought that came to him but he was too preoccupied with his own well being for the moment to ponder on the thought. There was no threat of them getting up to him but for him to get down seemed hopeless at the moment, he didn't have enough bullets to take them all down and to fight them or run wasn't worth the risk of getting bitten. 'So I camp here tonight', he said to himself and sat with his back against the wall. It was getting steadily darker and it would be wiser to escape in the light of day when he could see better, besides the fact that he was exhausted from the long day that he had had. "Maybe light would bring help with it as well" and he closed his eyes

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:00 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

As Berina talked to the newly found member, Drake walked through the floor, and then from window to window, looking for any sign of zombies. He came back to the group and stood by another window, scanning the street. "This is the safest place were gonna find in a while. Now would be the best time to set up some sort of a plan if we want one. I'm all for barging in, guns blazing, and kill as many as the bastards as possible, but God knows when we'll find more ammo."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:00 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark walked up to Drake with the video camera, "how would you describe the situation here?" ark asked pointing the camera in Drake's face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 12:02 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Taking his pistol Corbin walked out into the streets, briefly flashing his badge at a policeman that almost stopped him, and gesturing to the radio.
"Team missing. I'm off to look," Returning the policeman's grim nod, Corbin continued on. Turning the corner he walked down the empty street outside of the camp, ducking into an alleyway when he heard the revving of a jeep. Still walking, he headed out the other end of the alley, searching for Berina. Cocking the pistol, he hoped a zombie would get in his way as he headed to the gunshots he could hear.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:29 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake looked at Ark out of the corner of his eye. "If you don't get the camera out of my face kid, I'll be more dangerous then the zombies. And to answer your question, take a look out side and answer your own question," Drake said sharply, motioning to the dead human bodies on the ground, just waiting to mutate fully into zombies.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark still having the camera at Drake, "in your opinion, who do you think did this, and why?" Ark asked

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:27 AM