KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded. "Cool... We better get Brother Blood, Slade, and Terra to prison thought first" he said.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:49 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"Ok thats a good idea witch people can i take?"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:52 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"...NO need... The police truck is coming..." said Vlad. A much advanced police truck came in. They opened the back door and led Terra, Brother blood, and Slade in. In the truck, they paralized them. THe truck rode off.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 03:36 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp smirked a bit.
"Well Slade should go to an insane assylum. He's got some problems." she glaced at her enemy.
"Brother Blood should be sent to one aswell but they can't be in the same one, they'll try some idiodic escape attempt and we'll have to take them down again. Terra needs to go to a hospital." we can't help her,Even avampire's magic won't help her. Her powers control the world in which we are stuck in for eternity.She has to get mortal help."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 04:22 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded. He smiled. "Soooo... The Teen TItan tower huh..." he said looking up at the tower. "I could actually get used to this.." he said getting in.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 04:24 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Helloo?! Robin? Raven? BB? Starfire? Cyborg?"
Vamp hollered as she walked in. The Titans east had gone home and it was just Vlad,Guen and Vamp.
They walked down the long dark hallway and into the elavator at the end. They went to the main floor. No one was there.
"Hmph there probably still fighting Johnny Rancid and Dr. Light." Vamp sighed as she plopped down on the sofa. "Hope they bring home some piza..."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:21 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"...Yep, Im sureee hungry..." said VLad as he sat down on a chair.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:28 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Beast boy and Cyborg could be heard in the hallway arguing over what kind pizza they had ordered Starfire was telling Robin about how mint frosting should have been a pizza topping. The door to the control room had opened and there were the five of them, Raven,Robin,BB,,Star and Cy. Stunned to see that there was someone else there in their tower.
"Dude! How'd he get in the tower?!" Beastboy screamed in utter shock and hid behind Starfire.

Vamp floated over to them and explained,
"It's ok, we let Vlad in. He isn't bad. And he just helped kick Slade's butt, by the way... WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!"

Last edited by mycoreisdark on Feb 6th, 2005 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 08:25 PM
Puddin Pop

"Yeah where were you?" *Guen said looking at each of them*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 08:27 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Uhhh... Plasmus,Cinderblock and Overload were causing trouble in south Gotham...?" Beast Boy came out from behind Starfire.

"But the strange thing is, after a while they just seemed to die out and stopped fighting."Robin said

"Slade was probably controlling them then, and when we took him out, I guess they must have gone with him." Vamp added. "Blood and Terra were there too. We didn't hurt Terra though, we sent her to a hospital."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 08:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded. He came into a room and came out, he wore a diffrent uniform. A Black T-Shirt without sleeves, which had a big blue V on it, and black gloves. Black pants, and a mask much similiar to Night Wing's. Vlad came up to Robin and gave him back the Red X uniform. "Sorry for stealing it, thought... Vamp took the belt so I dunno where it is...." said Vlad.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 09:01 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

raven walked toward beastboy"what's going on~

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 09:39 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"When I was looking for someone to help help you Vamp um well there was somthing behind a tree i dont no what it is" *Guenivear took out a glowing rock and showed the rock to everone.*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 09:43 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp snapped and the belt appeared out of thin air,
"Here's the belt, Nova chip and all." She threw it to Robin then looked at the glowing rock.
"Woh..."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:50 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad looked at the rock... "Hm... Looks weird..." he mutttered.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:55 AM
Puddin Pop

"Well I thought that there was somthing behing the tree cuz I herd somthing then I found this I think it might change into things somtimes it gets really hot then it gets cold."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 01:01 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* A elf like girl appeared*

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 01:52 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Wonder what is does." Cyborg commented.

(OCC: Since we have no one to play As Robin,Raven, Starfire and Cyborg, should we just all play them? I think it might be easier.)

"It doesn't look like it belongs on earth does it?" Vamp added

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:02 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(I'll control Robin wink )

Robin looked over to Starfire. "Starfire, does it belong maybe on your planet?" asked Robin. Vlad turned to starfire too.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:03 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* Layla walked over to Robin *

"Hello. I'm Layla" she said

~ Layla is not part of teen titans yet ~

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:05 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote