KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay

Marvel Comics Roleplay
Started by: Time Of Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

*Black cat, your the fastest. Go and get Captain America! We need to prepare!*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:06 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Goes off toward Captain America..as fast as her feet can take her*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:09 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Wolverine, should I go and look for him or shall we wait here?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I was talking about DOC OCK

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:11 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"We wait until backup arrives..."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:14 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

*You watch that side* Points to the east side of the building *I'll take here. Watch with your eyes peeled. Any suspicions tell me.*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:18 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

suddenly, the building started caving in and shaking, 4 metal arms burst through the walls and started smashing into everything and everyone. the arms went over the spidey and pulled him out the window. he was falling through the air but was spinning too violently to shoot out a protective webline. suddenly, he stopped falling, he was dangling by large chucks of metal. he felt himself rise and turn around to come face to face with his deadliest foe Doc Ock!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:44 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* Black Cat finally finds Captain America*

"You have to come with me. There is trouble. It's Doc Ock" said Black Cat

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:48 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

Rhino watched from the alley as Spider-Man quickly wrapped up the bank crew and swung away. He could hear the police sirens approaching, responding to the screaming bank alarm across the street.

"Just a few more seconds," the voice said in his earpiece. "Wait for the wall-crawler to get far enough away."

"Okay," Rhino said. "But what if he comes back?"

"Then you leave him to me," Electro sneered as lightning crackled from his fingertips. "Is Octopus in position yet?"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:15 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ your playing Captain America right? ~

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:18 PM
Capt.JK

Cap strapped his shield to his back and chased after the Black Cat, who had barely spoken before leaping away again. He had heard the bank alarm going off, but assumed the police would handle it. Must be something big if she had specifically sniffed him out for help.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***Yeah, just adding some baddies like we discussed earlier. I can run them or 'Time of Evil' can; doesn't matter.***

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:21 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

(( I can play extra people to if you like ))

*leaps off, and trys not to go to fast so Captain America can follow*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:22 PM
Capt.JK

***I hinted at a main villain, but no clues to who it is as of yet. That way if 'Time of Evil' wants to run the Big Bad Guy or wants someone other than me to do it, there hasn't been any real mention of who it is yet so the person running him can decide who it'll be. If you want to throw in some bad guys too, that's cool with me. Just keep them to the non-boss kind of villains so they wouldn't seem like they should be making a power-play (i.e. No Magneto's or King Pin's, etc.). Cool?"***

"Don't slow down on my account, Cat!" Cap yelled at the fleeing female as he somersaulted across another gap in the canyon of rooftops. "I may be a bit older than you, but I can still keep up! Where are we going, anyway? What's the trouble?"

Last edited by Capt.JK on Feb 1st, 2005 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:42 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

(( Thats fine))

*Black finally ends up back to where the other were. And hops back through from one of the windows*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:45 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

storm flys across where the others were."mmm. ock."the hot day became cold like winter.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:35 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ock squeased spidey and he could hardly breath. "SPIDER-MAN!!!" yeled cap, he swung his sheild and he hit ock in the head. causing him to fall off the building, he lost his grip on spidey and flung him away...toward rhino and electro.

ock hit the road and flung his tentacles at a near by sky scraper, tearing it from the ground and he tossed it and spidey while he was in mid air

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:48 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Wolverine jumped from a roof of the building, to Bash Spiderman out of the way of the building.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:01 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

(ill be scarlet spider)

ben reilley had just gotten home when he felt a large crash in his apartment building .he took a quick glance out the window to see a massive group of heroes fighting doc ock. he grabbed his mask "looks like trouble" he said as he got on the rest of his outfit and jumped out the window to the scene.he saw ock comepletely rampaging.he came up from behing and hit him with a pole in the back of the head
"Ow!" ock exclaimed then threw scarlet spider to the side

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:09 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

Cap caught the rebound of his shield and flipped to the road below. Dr. Octopus was only temporarily stunned from the blow to his head, and even now seemed to be regrouping for a second attack. He had caught sight of Wolverine in the rubble of the building, and although he disagreed with the Canadian's style, he appreciated his help in digging Spider-Man out of the collapsed building. He and Black Cat would have to occupy Ock's attention while the other two dug themselves out of the rubble.

Cap felt the air grow cold and a biting wind began to howl through the streets. As he looked up, he felt a rumble under his feet, then spun just in time to catch the brunt of Rhino's charge against the face of his shield.
Not having time to brace himself for the attack, he rolled with the blow and smacked hard against an inconveniently parked Toyota.

"We've got more company, people!" Cap yelled over the still ringing bank alarm. "Wolverine! You and Cat handle Octopus! Spider-Man's with me!" Cap jumped to his feet and braced himself for the Rhino's second charge.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM