KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay

Marvel Comics Roleplay
Started by: Time Of Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mordamor22

scarlet spider ran up to doc ock and ock grabbed him with a tentacle "time to die" he said but just then , scarlet spider got free and kicked him in the face causing him to fall to the ground

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:15 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

Cap flipped over Rhino's head at the last second, giving him an extra push with his feet off the back of Rhino's head and causing him to slam headfirst into the ground underneath the already damaged Toyota. Cap hoped the owner carried proper insurance as Rhino quickly stood, ripping the car in half with his horn.

"Duh, nobody does that to the Rhino!" the villain growled. He swung a massive fist at Cap.

Captain America easily blocked the clumsy blow with his shield and countered with a fingerstrike to the behemoth's eyes. The villain howled in anger and swung blindly at Cap again. Cap again easily dodged the swing and connected with a boot to the Rhino's nose, then rolled under the big man to kick his leg out from under him with a pinpoint heel strike to the side of his knee. Unfazed, the Rhino turned and slammed his fists hard into the face of Cap's shield, pressing him to the ground and cracking the pavement underneath the star-spangled hero. Cap grunted and looked around for his back-up. Where was Spider-Man?

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:33 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Wolverine looked at Spiderman. He was unconsius... "Damn" muttered Wolverine. Wolverine ran at Rhineo, and slashed at his back, then walked down the back, kicked Rhino in the face and jumped off him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:37 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

scarlet looked to the side seeing that cap. was in danger

"hey rhino!" he said

"whadda u want?" he asked
but before he could move scarlet spider had jumped and punched him square in the jaw causing one of his teeth to fall out

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:40 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

*oops*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:43 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

1) My post was first
2) You know how ****ing strong you got to be to punch Rhino's face that hard to take one of his teeth out? Spidey would've broken his fist...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:44 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***Ahh, no big deal. Rhino needed to go to the dentist anyway.***

Rhino staggered back from the combined attack of Wolverine and the Scarlet Spider. He snorted his displeasure at his loose tooth, and charged at the Spidey clone who had punched him.

"Don't worry, midget! When I finish with this here Spider-wannabe, I'm gonna peel the skin off those knives of yours and use 'em tuh pick my teeth with!"

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:20 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ sorry peoples. .. I would have posted but there was this thing called work.. grr ~

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:59 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***That's okay; we all have to do that from time to time.***

Captain America scrambled back to his feet and shook off the pain in his back. His Adamantium/Vibranium shield wasn't even scratched. He signaled for Wolverine to circle around behind the massive villain, and then cocked his arm back, ready to propel his shield between the Rhino's legs, hoping to trip him up before he got a good head of steam going when he charged Scarlet Spider.

Suddenly the ground erupted next to Wolverine in a brilliant explosion of sparks and asphalt. A police car skidded to a stop a few yards away and also exploded, the officers still trapped inside the burning wreckage. Electro strode into the middle of the street and prepared to blast the mutant again.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:47 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Wolverine! Get the officers out.. I'll keep fighting.. Need you to get them out.. I'm not strong enough" said The black cat

*started to attacked scarlet spider.. with a swift kick into the belly*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:53 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Spiderman had been gone for an hour or so whilst this battle had been going on. The reason was unapparant to the other heroes.

Spiderman was enrolled in a brawl with Juggernaut

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ock got his 4 tentacles and got held of all of the heros. ock then swung all of them everywhere into buildings, vehicles, everything. he got a satisfaction from all the screams and eeps of pain. he flung all of them at rhino, electro and Juggernaut. electro electricuted all of them as rhino, ock and Juggernaut continued there reign of destruction

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK

***Uhh... Screams and eeps of pain? I don't think so.***

Cap felt Doc Ock's tentacle wrap around his waist. Too late he tensed to leap away and Dr. Octopus jerked him and the others off the ground and flung them sideways into the surrounding buildings. Cap protected himself with his shield, then pivoted his body to protect himself again as he was thrown headlong into the charging Rhino. He managed to roll out of the way as Electro blasted the area he had landed in only moments before.

"Regroup, people! Get your feet under you and pick a target! Black Cat, free those trapped officers!" Captain America threw his shield as hard as he could and sliced off part of the door to the burning police car. The door fell away as the trapped policemen rolled out onto the road.

Captain America caught his shield's rebound and quickly flung it again, swinging with its own momentum to give it extra speed, and parted Electro's hair with it. The villain flew backwards, his errant blasts catching Rhino and a deserted book vendor's rack. The shield ricocheted into a fire hydrant before returning to Cap's hand, breaking open the plug and sending a stream of water straight into the perfectly positioned Electro. He screamed as his suit began to fry and short out.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:31 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

*Spiderman regained consciousness after juggernauts attack and freed himself from the pile of house blocks on him.*

He swung back to the fight scene*

*I'm back. I've got the big guy. Juggernaut you won't know whats hit you!*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:14 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

Scarlet Spider got up from the attack and saw many small battles going on. He saw rhino standing in front of him turned the other way and started to web his body. Rhino turned around just in time to get webbed in the face
"attack while he's blind!" scarlet spider yelled

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
mordamor22

~I wont be back till tonight or tomorrow afternoon so...~

Scarlet spider turned to the side to see juggernaut running and spidey chasing after him. Juggernaut graabbed scarlet spider and threw him straight through a brick wall completely knocking him out.

"you'll pay for that" said spiderman

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

~neither will I, School sad ~

Spidey webbed juggernauts ankles in a w\y he had never done. Through his anger he had produced extra thick web and he tried with all his might to pull down juggernaut.*

*"I need help! someone, Kick him high! HIGH HIGH HIGH!*

With that Captain america, jumped and done a flying drop kick into Juggernauts head, he tumbled to the floor.*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:24 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Storm flew by black cat"Need help"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:42 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hey ock!" iceman yelled surfing a trail of ice catching ock's attention "freeze" iceman said shooting ice at him covering ock with a foot of ice around his body

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" I'm on it" said black cat

*Goes to were Juggernut is.. and ties him up*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 11:43 PM