KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Gokou better fight? Yea right....Supes knows a lot more styles of fighting then even Batman, and current supes has 1000 yrs of fighting experience along with Wonder Woman.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:32 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

I was just giving Goku the benefit of the doubt. I know Supes would kill him.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:26 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Supes would take Goku....Goku is over rated... this dude would beat them both together though

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

superman is a pussy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:31 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Yea I bet Punisher could stand up to Superman.... I bet Lois Lane could beat the Punisher....

But this is a Superman vs Hulk post.... Superman would win.

The Hulk's anger is overrated.
1. Hulk was KO'd by Spiderman
2. Hulk was beaten by Dr. Octapus
3. Admited he could not breathe in space when he fought Gladiator. And also one time he blacked out when he jumped in space and was once knocked out and fell deep into the ocean and had to swallow the bubbles that he had exhaled as he swam back towards the surface of the water.
4. Was KO'd by some kind of gas that Batman had.

Then in the DC Marvel Crossover before Amalgam Superman beat the Hulk. One punch.

THE END

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:09 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Gokou better fight? Yea right....Supes knows a lot more styles of fighting then even Batman, and current supes has 1000 yrs of fighting experience along with Wonder Woman.

Superman...knowing more fighting styles than Batman?.....

Yes, Superman has 1000 years of experience fighting monsters and demons with WW--so what? I'm willing to bet none of them teleported and knew MA.

Until I see a comic where Superman:

-Travels anywhere instantly
-Says he could destroy a planet/galaxy with his heat vision

I'll stick to what I originally said: Goku would eat Superman for breakfast. Superman is one of my all-time favorites, but I know Goku would whoop him.

Someone brought up Superman Prime. Superman Prime > Goku, but the topic creator didn't make a SP Vs. Hulk topic. It's about Supes Vs. Hulk (with Goku inexplicably thrown in).

Though I never did understand why Superman never read many books about MA--he could read them at superspeed and his memory is excellent. So far the only hand-to-hand training he got was from Mongul.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:12 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, of vaporizing half a galaxy. Writer Grant Morrison intended Mageddon to be "the primordial annihilator" capable of literally destroying everything. Visibly distressed by the absorption, Superman still suffered no harm whatsoever, and even smiled afterwards.

If that tells you he can't take blast from Gokou nothing will.

Lex 2000 special: Superman made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. By comparison, light takes about 19 minutes to make this trip.

And you think Gokou can fly that fast? Instant Transmission yes but he can't move that fast.

All taht was post crisis Supes also

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 07:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Wasn't that electro Supes that absorbed the power? I don't think it was regular Superman.

I never said he couldn't take a blast from Goku, I said he couldn't match the same level of power Goku has. Plus, if it was regular Superman, then Goku's blast would kill him unless he got out of the way.

He made to Earth it in 4 mins...if they raced, Goku would already have teleported to Earth and ordered a Big Mac by then.

I'm still laughing about the "knows more styles of fighting than even Batman" part though. Great stuff.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:08 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

If they raced yea Gokou would win. But Gokou can't move fast so he wouldn't be able to touch Superman. He can IT anywhere he wants but he ain't gonna be punching fast enough to hit supes, and won't be able to dodge him.

I don't know if he was Electric Supes or not in that issue cause I just learned of some stuff he did. I do know he wasn't Electric supes while fighting Imperiex, and he took a blast from it, or one of it's drones it might have been, and it was said to be able to destroy a solar system from what I heard.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:23 PM
DrDoom

Wow, where did you hear that? I have the whole series and the only two times Imperiex blasted Superman were:

-When he and Doomsday confronted him, Doomsday was burned to the bone, and Superman would've died too, if not for Darkseid's boomtube.

-When Kismet/the Stranger augmented his powers he was able to take a blast, but Kismet is DC's equivalent of Eternity--the universe personified.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:27 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

huh Really?

blink Well can't Darkseid's Omega Beams destroy planets? And do you know if it was Pre or Post that was able to stop the Omega Beams with his laser vision.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:40 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

hmmm...nice pick of a forum to put this in seeing as most here are superman fanboys. it is true that supes strength is greater than the hulk to begin with, but hulk does get stronger. in the only true, non fan voted comic book, hulk and supes go toe to toe and its pretty even. hulks no pushover. he knocks the wind out of supes, and that more than you can say of most. i have no doubt in my mind if the fight were to go on long enough, or the hulk be put through enough, he would eventually get stronger than ol' red an blue. supe does have a cap on his strength, and dc and marvel work on completely different levels. that must be taken into consideration.

now as far as goku and superman....goku. hes far more pwerfull, faster and a much better fighter. "But Gokou can't move fast so he wouldn't be able to touch Superman. He can IT anywhere he wants but he ain't gonna be punching fast enough to hit supes, and won't be able to dodge him." are you retarded? you also said that if they raced goku would win. this completly contradicts your later statement, seeing as how the DB characters fight at the same speed they fly. goku could WALK circles around supes.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:57 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Racing...IT would get anywhere before Supes could. In a fight IT would only be able to dodge he cannot punch as fast as he can teleport. His punches are way slower, and his normal speed is way slower. That's why he uses IT.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:06 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

*sigh*....ok, what if he teleported with a fist to the face.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:16 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

And how much would that hurt anybody? Moveing faster then u can think or move in general, and just having ur arm out. And if he went to punch then teleport one would think that he'd appear someplace before his arm has even moved.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:24 PM
DrDoom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
huh Really?

blink Well can't Darkseid's Omega Beams destroy planets? And do you know if it was Pre or Post that was able to stop the Omega Beams with his laser vision.

I don't know about planets, but he can vaporize basically anyone with them.

I don't know about Pre--cuz he and Darkseid were on an ENTIRELY different level back then.

Post...yeah he could (sadly) he even beat the crap out of Darkseid before.

Darkseid has been nerfed beyond recognition Post-crisis--even more than Superman.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea I heard Darkseid was uber powerful, and could possibly whup up on Thanos or at least equal him in power before Crisis.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:38 AM
DrDoom

I swear Darkseid should sue DC.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:45 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

*laughs* Yea that would be a funny site.

Could his Omega Beams always do anything he wanted them to do? Cause from what I seen he put Cyborg Superman into a little sphere, put Slo'Bo into the future as a statue, and turned Secret Human with them.

>.> And would have been alot cooler if he had actually killed Supergirl with them also in the Batman/Superman comic.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:53 AM
DrDoom

Nah, it's good that they finally let the REAL Supergirl make a post-crisis debut. I'm hoping she'll join the Titans.

I know his Omega beams could lock into someones bio-siganture 9so they would track them) and vaporize or teleport them, but I don't know if they could do much else.

well, besides when he trapped Cyborg in that ball in Hunter/Prey

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:29 AM