KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » whos stronger superman or hulk??

Who is strongest?
This poll is closed.
Superman 92 59.74%
Hulk 62 40.26%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos stronger superman or hulk??
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya really i havent yet seen anything that disavows a point ive made just the complete opposite, the hulk would crumble to superman because superman is stronger than the hulk plan and simple

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:33 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

unless superman gets stronger when he gets pissed..Supes isn't stronger than mr. Banner.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:32 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

wait what? brce banner s just a man, superman could tear him apart before he became the hulk so that would be the end of it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:05 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I meant the hulk...but could Superman beat Bruce Banner in chess...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:06 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Seems like everytime I see you post something about the Hulk, it gets more and more ridiculous and less credible... now, did Hulk go SSJ3 or 4 for all these feats? laughing

Need evidence?

Here's Hulk smashing a planetoid twice the size of earth...

Attachment: hulkplanet.jpg
This has been downloaded 299 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:52 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

could supes do dat...I don tink so.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:53 PM
Cosmic Cube

Here's Hulk being reduced to a skeleton, and regenerating. Notice all he says is "ouch."

Attachment: skele-hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 921 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:57 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Throwing a gem to the very core of the planet...

Attachment: gemhlk.jpg
This has been downloaded 276 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:00 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hulk is like a green jesus or something

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:03 PM
Cosmic Cube

Moving tectonic plates with bare hands...

Attachment: hulkearth.jpg
This has been downloaded 279 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:05 PM
Cosmic Cube

This just looks cool...

Attachment: hulkrip.jpg
This has been downloaded 287 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:07 PM
Cosmic Cube

Throwing Superman into space...

Attachment: hulkvssupes2.jpg
This has been downloaded 300 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:09 PM
Cosmic Cube

Attachment: hulkvssupes3.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:09 PM
Jason8200

Ok nice pictures... Ill find some of my old comics and scan them and put them on here...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Try not to use pre-crisis Superman pics. Let's keep this post-crisis. I would like to see when post crisis Superman moves a planet.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:21 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

im pretty superman could accoplish that i mean heis superman and hes been destroying asteroids for like ever s yews superman could do that

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

or not.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:38 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

man its superman, what hasnt he destroyed??????the hulk would be like nothing and that would be the end of it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:41 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:42 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by dubefan
im pretty superman could accoplish that i mean heis superman and hes been destroying asteroids for like ever s yews superman could do that

He hasn't. The fact that Superman has not performed a feat of greater strength proves that Hulk is the stronger. Superman has limits to his strength. Hulk has no limit to the level of strength he can attain. Superman's stronger at first, but in a few seconds Hulk will pass him by a mile.
Originally posted by dubefan
man its superman, what hasnt he destroyed??????the hulk would be like nothing and that would be the end of it

What hasn't he destroyed? A planetoid twice the size of earth. Adamantium. The Asgardian Destroyer. Hulk has done all of these, and greater still. To my knowldge the most Post-Crisis Supes has done is move the moon.

In the past stupid crossovers, Savage Hulk has posed quite a threat to Superman. Superman is not omnipotent. He can be beaten by the raw limitless strength of the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:19 PM