KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can go 1-on-1 with a Predator?

Who can go 1-on-1 with a Predator?
Started by: azndrgn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brock Sampson is an unstoppable killing machine.
I know he could and he is strong as an ox. Stronger than arnold for sho'.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:22 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Wolverine can heal instantly if he doesnt dodge one of the predators projectiles, which is highly likey. Wloverine is also more agile and lets not talk about his berserker mode. When that thing turns on it's practically over as wolverine has used this tactic before a has defeated foes the likes of the predator and even stringer than the predator.

1) Wolverine won't see him coming.
2) Speargun to the head = No more head.
3) Predators spend their entire life fighting, they are unbelivable fighters.
4) Berserker mode won't change much, considering he isn't as strong or as fast as Xenomorph, and Predators take out Xenomorphs with just their combi-sticks. Hell, Dachande did it with his wristblades.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:25 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seriously underestimate Logan, don't you.
This guy went toe-to-toe with spiderman for, god's sake.
He went blow for blow with Hulks and won a few times.
He beat scores of ninja assassins on more than one occassions(Ihad one of the comics)
He's fought juggernaut and lasted, holding his own.
He's fought supervilllains and won by himself.
He's fought sabretooth and stalemated him(sabretooth is one raw dude.
He's fought and beat people who would murder the greates of predators.
He even has gotten an insane healing factor that allows him to heal near instantly from being just an eyeball and some skin.
He has an unbreakable adamantium skeleton and claws that can cut through anything,anything.
He has inhanced human speed,reflexes that border on superhuman, and strength capable of lifting over 700 lbs.(he can pick up a predator and slam the shit out of it if he wants to).
He has inhuman smell and senses that are inhanced.
He has a century of combat experience both armed and unarmed.(he could take their weapons and use them on them if he wanted to)
He has that nasty hella raw berserker rage that destroys whatever the f#$k gets in his way.
Oh I suppose a spear or a shouldercannon is gonna stop him?Oh better yet, I know how about if predator hits him with one of those discs that fly around cutting through sh#t.
Predator is better off killing himself than trying to fight Logan.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hmm... a speargun that can pierce an adamantium head... that's one helluva speargun... wink

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:20 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine has been hit by a freaking Stealth Fighter Jet... somehow I get the impression that is alot more likely to sever his head from his body then a stupid spear gun. Doesn't matter though 'cause he'd just dodge it then skewer the Pred.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:22 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Exactly. Logan could take a Pred.

People overrate Predators so much.

Let's set up a Superman vs Pred thread to hear their arguments then... wink

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:28 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Er... there was a horrible crossover about that already.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rocstyles

If wolverine fought a pred from the novels he'd surley lose. But against the movie versions who get beat my Danny Glover he'd win. And no wolverine would not dodge a spear gun, he's not that fast. Pred technology is light years ahead of ours, so I doubt his claws could pierce even the net gun's net. The more he'd struggle the tighter it would get, a xenomorph can only escape the net and thats because they bleed acid when cut.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:39 PM
rocstyles is currently offline Click here to Send rocstyles a Private Message Find more posts by rocstyles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocstyles, I'm not tryin' to be a jacka##, but that stuff you're talkin' is soundin' about as messed up as a baby fighting a grizzly bear.
Please,man, stop talkin' about a predator as if it is a god or cosmic being or some spit.

"so I doubt his claws could pierce even the net gun's net. The more he'd struggle the tighter it would get, a xenomorph can only escape the net and thats because they bleed acid when cut."

Man, that sounds wrong as hell.
You actually think that a man with inhanced speed and strength and unbreakable claws that can cut through anything can't cut through a net that acid can cut through.
So acid blood is stronger than adamantium claws?
You must be smokin' some good sh#t,man.
smokin'

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:18 PM
rocstyles

adamantium created on earth. Net from net gun created by a predator race light years ahead of humans.
Can wolverine dodge a spear from a spear gun from a cloaked predator? No. Wolverine is no spiderman, he has no spider sense. Will wolverine heal? yes.

Last edited by rocstyles on Apr 1st, 2005 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:50 PM
rocstyles is currently offline Click here to Send rocstyles a Private Message Find more posts by rocstyles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Should we talk about the scientific acomplishments of the Marvel earth? Do you have any idea what has been done by their scientists? To use the fact that adamantium was made on earth as an argument to it being inferior makes you pretty stupied I think. With Wolverine's enhanced sense it is pretty unlikely that the Pred will sneak up on him in the first place and dodging the spear wouldn't be a hard task.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:06 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Speargun wouldn't pierce his skull in the least, it would cause enough localized force to rip his skull from his spine. Of course this would've happend dozens of times over if Wolverine wasn't in 1/5 of all marvel comics. If wolverine died he'd stay dead about as long as Superman did. Hell, most kids nowadays know who Wolverine is, and that he's got metal claws, but only know Superman can fly and is strong.

Weird how Wolverine and Spider-man are the comic symbols of a new generation.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:43 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
You actually think that a man with inhanced speed and strength and unbreakable claws that can cut through anything can't cut through a net that acid can cut through.
So acid blood is stronger than adamantium claws?
You must be smokin' some good sh#t,man.
smokin'
No, the idea is that the net would pin Wolverine down so he can't use his claws. Acid blood made it easier to escape because the alien didn't have to do anything to get out, just let the net cut it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:06 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He just needs to be able to slightly move his wirsts to cut through the net

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:11 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That's why the net contracts. He could probably cut the strands in the immediate area of his claws but then he wouldn't be able to get any others.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

If you hold your hands to your chest or sides, tight, just try to move your wrists. It's not gonna happen. The net would dig in till it reached the bone, then it would sit there while the pred decided what to do with him.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:53 AM
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

yet another wolvie vs pred.... here goes...

-preds can't mask their scent, so wolvie would know something's up, but he'd be clueless as hell
-wolvie cant see out of normal light spectrum
-pred tech is also considered indestructable (going by the comics, not that bullsh*t that anderson released in AvP)
-Even batman claimed that pred tech was more advanced than earth's (and dc and marvel are about even on earth tech.... sorta)
-preds have beyond peak human strength and reflexes
-lets face it, the only reason the pred loses so many fights is cuz he's the villian, and wolvie wins is cuz he's the hero and a fan favorite... if this was just a fight with no bias, pred would own.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:57 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Yay! You're back! I mised you Kontraz!!!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:54 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Your missing some other humans here. Here:

Nightwing
Batgirl
Taskmaster
Shang Chi
Nick Fury
Black Widow 1
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Bullseye
Robin
Deadpool

Their how bout those guys/gals? Could they take a predator? Some of them could, some of'em couldn't.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I'll add Riddick into the list.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:56 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote