KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trying_honesty
come into the light

Lol I could never write as good as any of u guys... and if I tryied I would probably only end up making HP and HG have *cough* *cough* relations. confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:37 PM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

dont put yourself down! and anyway, thats wot i want to happen! so u might as well post, i want u to. plz?!?!?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:06 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

yes plz post!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:19 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trying_honesty
Lol I could never write as good as any of u guys... and if I tryied I would probably only end up making HP and HG have *cough* *cough* relations. confused

there is no problem with that relationship accuring.......perfectly normal. people in this story hermione and harry ARE getting together.....chuck ron with someone else....thats what im doing in mine anyway.....

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:07 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by HPfanatic
well i'm gonna anyway. lol

… “Hermionie? What are you doing here?” Harry asked standing dumbfounded in the door way. “Well, Mr. Weasley thought it would be better if a ‘normal’ person came to get you. We didn’t want to cause any more havoc. Are you ready to go?” She asked stepping past him and looking around. Harry grabbed a few last things and put them in his trunk. And put his jaket on. “Umm… Ya, I think so. How did you get here?” she handed him a piece of paper, “Mr. Weasley is out side. He drove me here in a ministry car. I noticed that they were asleep do you want to tell them ware you went?” he took the paper and grabbed a quill, “sure.”

"At my friend Ron's house. see you next summer.
Harry" he scribbled, untidily.
"Come on then! We'd best be going." Hermione smiled at him. Harry shrugged, tossed the note on the phone table and stepped out of the door.
The ministry car was a BMW, silver and very sleek. It fitted well into Privet Drive.
"Come on! We'd better get going!" Mr Weasley called from the car. "hello, harry. Do you like what i've done with the car?" Mr Weasley had altered the car in the inside, making it much bigger. Six people could fit into the back easily, and the front had enough space for three. The rear bonnet of the BMW was huge. If they wanted, they could fit in all of the Weasley's trunks, Hermione's trunk and Harry's trunk in there, with room for a large mini fridge.

*Not much sorry, but nobody posting is getting a bit annoying*

Last edited by Diamonds on Mar 16th, 2005 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:12 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

mines even shorter

The bumpy ride along the narror streets at night, made Harrys tummy turn and by Hermiones look, she was going for her second dose.
Like he had imagined, silence filled the air, as corner after corner they turned.
"How has...err.....your summer been so far Harry??" Hermione asked, always looking to get out of silence patches and into a conversation.
"Alright really. Needed to get out though, just ..... I dont know..... something weird is going on in that house!" He confessed.
"Like what" She asked and Harry could see Mr Weasley stairing at them through the reflection mirror which seemed to be 5 times the normal size.
"Err....nothing much....tell you later..." He mumbled, trying to get off the subject as he didnt want to tell everyone what his Aunt was like. "So, how have your holidays been" Stairing the conversation in the opposite direction.....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:33 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yay! somebody posted!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:06 PM
bookworm4lyf

nice pinkd and spider!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:15 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

The rest of the ride was basically the same. It was all small talk really. When they pulled up to the Burrow, a surprise was there to greet them...

Not much i kno...got a friend coming over but cliffhangers are always fun!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:16 PM
spidergrl
Living

they are

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:19 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

ya and tormenting lol

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:23 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

yip, i do them very well personally

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:24 PM
*~HP~*

laughing out loud yup

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:26 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

I agree...they are fun cuz they put people in so much suspense and they get very agitated and beg you to kno whats coming next...hehehe..hahaha...muahahahahaha...lol! and for a further effect...muahahahahahaha!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:26 PM
spidergrl
Living

but annoying because then everyone wants you to post MORE AND MORE

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:32 PM
bookworm4lyf

Originally posted by spidergrl
but annoying because then everyone wants you to post MORE AND MORE
tru tru

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:40 PM
Harry_Fan09

I thought that I would add a little bit Hope Ya’ll like it!!

When Harry stepped out of the car he saw a very pretty red-headed girl which he never saw before. Seeing the puzzled look on Harry’s face Ron said,
“ Oh Harry I forgot to tell you this is my cousin Sarah, she’s one year younger then us. She lives in the U.S. with her parents. Her mom decided that Hogwarts seemed much better then the school she was going to in Virginia so she’ll be joining us this year as an exchange student.”
“ That’s cool” said Harry trying not to sound very interested.
“ Well, shall we go inside then, I’m ready to go to bed, its really late.” asked Ron
“Yea, o.k.” said Harry and dragging his trunk behind him they made their way up the driveway and into the house. When Harry had finally made it up to Ron’s room he put on his P.J.’s and got in his sleeping bag on the floor. Ron got in his bed Grunted “night” and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Harry layed starring up at the ceiling he slowly fell into a deep sleep. All of a sudden Harry was once again running down the long dark hallway. When he got to the door he didn’t have a feeling of anxiety it was hopeful, he needed to get through this door. The door magically opened , and he was once again in the circular room he turned left and into the brain room. He opened the door to the right and saw the room where Sirius died. As he was approaching the dias with the veil Harry felt a lurch of happiness in his stomach he was finally going to be able to see Sirius again! Just as he was reaching out his hand to move the veil Ron mumbled something and Harry woke with a start. Harry lay there for a while feeling disappointed, he was hoping he would see Sirius again he needed him so much! Just then a thought occurred to him; what if Voldemort was trying to get him down to the Department of Mysteries again?
“ Nah, I doubt that’s what he was trying to do, my scar isn’t hurting me right now. If Voldemort had put that dream in my head then it would be exploding right about now.” Harry thought to himself then he rolled back over and was soon fast asleep.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:56 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

good i liked it. smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:59 AM
Harry_Fan09

thanks big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:02 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

yeah.. keep it up!! im not gunna rite any cuz i dun think it will b good..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:21 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote