KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanks!! are you gonna post?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:37 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Oh, that'll be my reply from Dean!!" Ginny said excitedly. She dragged Pig inside Ron's bed room and pulled the letter from Pig's leg. She read the letter quickly, her eyes zooming back and forth, and when her eyes got to the bottom of the parchment, her eyes were as wide as Galleons.
"Omigod!!" she sqealed "He's coming over!! Omigod!!" Ginny ran down to the kitchen, totally extatic, to tell her mother that Dean had excepted the invitation over to the Burrow.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:07 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't know if this is choreographed right, but I'll take a stab at it.

"The Burrow is steadily getting weirder." Harry commented.
"Tell me about it." Hermione said, her voice slightly muffled.

Ron was still smiling stupidly, chin on hands and staring at a patch of wall where the paint was beginning to peel. Harry glanced at him.
"Seriously, Ron."

He didn't respond.

"Ron. Ron? Ron!" Harry prodded him.
"Eh?" His head jerked up.
"What did you and Brooke do?"
"Oh, it was...you know..." Ron was grinning now, his eyes unfocused. Hermione frowned at him and spoke to Harry.
"Well, they kissed, obviously," she said, examining Ron with narrowed eyes. "And most likely with tongue."

"How do you know that?" Ron demanded.
"I'm a girl, Ron," Hermione said airily, returning to her book. "And girls can read facial expressions like a book."

Harry could hear Ron mutter something under his breath, which sounded like, "Women." But Ron's sudden lightness of mood was not the least bit undiminished.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Ron was still smiling and generally wishing everyone well that evening. He sat beside Brooke at suppertime, and both of them were acting rather girlish. Harry found it rather amusing, as did Hermione.

"Look at them, giggling like little girls who've found out a secret." Harry commented. "Bless them, eh, Hermione?"
"Hmm...." she said thoughtfully. "Unless they mature it up a bit, I think Mrs. Weasley's getting somewhat uncomfortable."

It was true. Ron's mother was sitting like a stone.

"Poor Mrs. Weasley." Harry muttered. "Forced to watch her youngest son flirt at the dinner table."

Hermione laughed. "Let's drink out of each other's glasses!"
"Actually, my last date tried to poison me."
"Cho?" Hermione said, eyes glinting like flames. "She tried to do what?"
Harry sighed. "Honestly, Hermione...sometimes I can be sarcastic, all right?"
"Oh."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:01 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

wow. thanx for joining in Dark. my and PinkD were the only ones writing the story so far!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:02 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No problem.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:05 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

r u gunna post ny more?

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:26 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sure I guess.

Mrs. Weasley ended up excusing herself early, unable to bring herself to embarrass her youngest son in front of a girl.
Ron and Brooke also hastily excused themselves, and left in hurry.

Hermione, Ginny, and Ron exchanged significant looks and sniggered.
"Want to do something to interrupt their...ah.....word. Word."
"Romantic escapades?" Hermione offered.
"Yeah, that's it." Ginny grinned rather nastily.
"Wait for it first," Harry said calmly. "Give them fifteen minutes. Hermione, how do you do the bullhorn charm again?"

She thought for a moment, while Ginny giggled uncontrollably.
"You point your wand at your throat, say Sonorus, and think of something very loud."

Harry tried it out.

"TESTING..." Harry said. It had worked perfectly; his voice was not far from the volume of a Howler.

Fifteen minutes later, all three of them snuck up to the closed door of the bedroom.
On the count of three, Hermione and Ginny flung open the door, and Harry let loose with a deafening phrase.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?"

The effect was immediate and devastating.

Ron and Brooke shrieked loudly, fell off the bed in a tangle of limbs, and Ron banged his head on the floor. Brooke was clutching her heart and Ron's left leg at the same time.

Ginny cracked up like a stick broken over a knee, but Hermione somehow managed to keep her face straight.
"You two, this is not a makeout house, all right?"

"We get it." Ron snarled. Brooke was too shocked for words, her pale pallor even more whiter than the norm.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:47 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

haha. that was GOOD. and funny

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:14 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

good good...now your guys's turn, i'm going to write on mine.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:28 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'll write in a few mins, just answering PMs stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:13 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'll write later embarrasment

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:01 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ok you betta !!!!! don't you just L0ve all of the c0lors ?!?!?!?!??!

haha big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:40 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yes i do but i think i'll stick eith one color and i'm sorry i didnt write before i was tired, what with h/w and school and all. gimme a while, i'm gonna have to get used to getting up early and skool and stuff

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:38 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thats ok.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:45 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

The next day Ginny was totally bouncing off the walls obiously really excited that Dean was coming over. She was singing through the house and when ever she would pass by somebody coming her way she would sing in their ears.
"DEAN'S COMING OVER SOON..." She sang shrilly as Ron passed her holding Brooke's hand.
"Gezze Ginny." Brooke said "It's just Dean."
"JUST DEAN!? JUST DEAN?!" Brooke realized immideatley that she had said something wrong. She let go of Ron's hand and Ran across the hall and into the kitchen with Ginny following. Ron didn't dare move untill he finally heard Ginny and Brooke laughing. Ron went into the kitchen to find Brooke and Ginny sitting next to eachother laughing like they just heard the most hilarous joke in the world.
"C`mon Brooke." Ron said "Lets go outside."

Harry and Hermione were kissing in the grass. Good thing it wasn't getting to serious yet. Harry had his arms around Hermione's waist and his eyes were closed concentrating on kissing. Hermione held Harry as close as he could get to her and she to had her eyes shut so they both didn't notice when Brooke and Ron sat down next to them and started to kiss as well.

Then Dean aarrived. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Brooke didn't notice him arrivem and Dean was surprised at what he saw.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:35 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" he said, sneering. "Might as well join in. Oi', Ginny!"

"Dean!" she ran and jumped him, giving him a enormous hug. Then Ginny saw the others. "Oh, come on, you four..."

Harry, Ron, Brooke, and Hermione paid her no attention.

"At least you could get off the front yard." Dean commented. "Just think, if your father came home! What a sight to greet him, eh?"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:05 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool dark big grin i think i'll write about now

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:53 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ron looked quite alarmed and jumped up.
"Its not really Dad, its mostly Mum" Ron said shrugging then shuddering at the idea of his mother catching him and his friends kissing in the garden.
"Hmm. Not a good thing for your Mum to catch us all in the act." Harry said, getting up then helping his girlfriend up too.
"Harry?"
"What Ginny?"
"No offence or anything, but "In the act" didnt sound right" Ginny went a little pink.
The lot of them decided to go inside and did so quietly, thinking.
That did sound wrong Harry thought, then shook his head.
"What've you been up to in the holidays Dean?" Harry said, trying to get mind off things.
"Not much" Dean shrugged "Just the usual, not doing much homework, computer, playstation-"
"You what?" Ron had a bazzar look on his face.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:06 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Don't ask Ron." Harry said "It'll take forever to explain what a computer and Playstation is." Ron looked at Harry with a puzzled look on his face. Harry, Ron and Dean walked back into the house. Ginny followed Dean into the living room. Everybody found their Girlfriends grabed their hands and found a place in the crowded living room for some privacy. Ginny laughed.
"We should have a make-out party." ginny yelled to all the Couples. Ginny lead everybody into the barn the perfect place for a make-out party.

hope u like wink

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:22 PM