KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (126): « First ... « 123 124 [125] 126 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

Tyris wandered the Academy. Most of his memory had been wiped out, except for the memory of Tarc and Brick killing him with ease. He felt furious he was killed by a non-warrior. A Jedi ran across the dead, and towards Tyris. The Jedi jumped into the air, and swung at Tyris. He tried to block, but saw most of his arms were gone.

Last edited by android217 on Aug 14th, 2007 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:41 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

(Where exactly are the Jedi fleeing to?)

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:03 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

[Dunno, =D I guess to the next academy...Lets say...Uhh I dunno >.< Where could we go?]

There is never enough BANANAS!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:05 AM
mrsalieri890 is currently offline Click here to Send mrsalieri890 a Private Message Find more posts by mrsalieri890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

(next academy can be Nkllon a big city place, well all the life is one giant floating city)

Last edited by android217 on Aug 14th, 2007 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:06 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

(Alright, good to know.)

Sunather impatiently sat in a seat on the shuttle he was on.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Last edited by True Geek on Aug 14th, 2007 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:13 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Jaeh sat in the medbay. Jarren tended to her wounds. "It's not like you didn't get 'em master." Jaeh said. "I should tend to yours too."
"Well you need it more than I do." Jarren answered. "Besides, after you get patched up, you could patch me up, and we could patch everyone else."
"Sure."

((sorry post sucks, exam week on.. see ya around when not busy))

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 07:15 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Where is my shuttle," Daro asked looking around. A little bit from the launchpad, was a body of his pilot."Yun-Zuya must have killed him. Luckily those shuttles can't leave the surface. Get the land skiffs. We're going to Mos Eisely."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:05 PM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mrsalieri890
[Yea, if your a Dark Jedi, you can like examine the ruins on Tiglath and then command the rest of the armies there, which consists of hundreds of stormtroopers, and use them to attack jedi academies all over the galaxy. The main generals of the Imp army have 'died' or left. And those general's were, Android217's Tyris, he was 'killed' in battle and my guy Yun-Zuya who left the battle to turn in bounties, but is returning to Tiglath.]

[sorry i'm trying to figure out whats going on right now, but im ****ing lost]

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:20 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

(ok just post about u getting the troops into the transport shuttles, and take them to Nkllon to fight the jedi there)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:14 PM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

[I'm sorry but what isn't there to understand? If your a dark jedi, just start off like your on some evil planet killing somebody or fighting a jedi. Just start, and you can join up with us later. So don't worry about whats happening now, just start, we'll help you out.]

The ride was terrible. Although the speeder went fast from the Imperial mods, the terrain and sand storms on the way to Mos Eisley wasn't so easy to pass by. But after the long ride, Yun-Zuya arrived at Mos Eisley from the West and dodged buildings and civilians all the way to the starport. Still, his luck wasn't so great. As he stopped his speeder, three Imperials began to examine him from afar, apparently noticing the speeder or him from civilian descriptions.

He hopped off the speeder and quickly walked away, towards a nearby building. Barely looking behind him, he could see the stormtroopers following him, and calling for back-up. Yun-Zuya entered the building and found it to be a clothing shop. The door shut behind him.

"Hello sir, I see the sands of Tatooine has really gotten to you, let me find you some good ole clothing," the man at the table said.

As he began to move from the table, Yun-Zuya quickly retrieved a paralysis stim, and kept it hidden. The human male approached him, and Yun-Zuya rammed the stim into his neck. The male yelped and Yun-Zuya dragged his body behind the counter. Removing his helmet, Yun-Zuya grabbed a brown cloak behind him and put it on. It was a big cloak, so it was perfect, covering his head and his armor. The stormtroopers, six this time, walked in casually and approached the counter.

"Where did the man that just came in here go?" one of the stormtroopers asked.

Without a word, Yun-Zuya pointed to the door near the back. The stormtroopers nodded and continued their casual walk out the back door. Once they left, Yun-Zuya removed the cloak's hood off his head. Looking down at the paralyzed human, Yun-Zuya knelt and grabbed his helmet from off the floor, for he had dropped it when he removed it. He put it on, still wearing the cloak on his back.

"I like this cloak," Yun-Zuya said to the human.

He began to struggle, afraid of Yun-Zuya.

Yun-Zuya stood, still looking at the human. He took the DLT-19 that was strapped to his shoulder and put it aganist the wall.

"I have no money. I don't even use that anymore. Keep it, for I have showed you a mercy that many here would never show."

His hands grabbed the cloak's hood and put it over his helmet. He looked like a jawa now, except he was bigger and the eye light coming from the dark hood was his red visor lights, instead of yellow.

Yun-Zuya walked out of the building and looked all about him. Civlians walked about and stormtroopers ran by, still looking for him.

"Now..Lets get a ship," Yun-Zuya whispered as he walked towards the cantina.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 04:39 PM
mrsalieri890 is currently offline Click here to Send mrsalieri890 a Private Message Find more posts by mrsalieri890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Seji had landed in Mos Eisely. The pilot didn't want to cooperate, so he had to "borrow" the shuttle. Seji stood in the starport of the city, looking for an access panel. He needed to wipe his name off the landing records, or else if Daro ever came to Mos Eisely, he'd check the records to see who stole his shuttle.

"Excuse me sir, are you looking for somthing," A protocol droid had walked up to Seji.
"Oh.. uhh.. I need to wipe my name off the flight records," Seji replied, startled.
"According to the port authority, only the authorized flight master can delete flight records and-," The droid was cut off by Seji.
"Where is the flight master?" Seji asked putting his hand on his blaster pistol.
"Oh, I suppose he is in the security room, down the hall and to the right."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 10:37 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya walked into the Mos Eisley cantina. The bartender, and a few others turned to look at his cloaked face and body.

As he sat down, the bartender asked him what he wanted to drink, looking into the darkness of Yun-Zuya's hood. The red helmet eyes stared back at the bartender.

"Rub-," Yun-Zuya remembered his helmet, "Nevermind, I don't need anything."

He turned around in the bar stool and surveyed the atmosphere. With his helmet records, Yun-Zuya knew who most the people were because it told him their names and their ship names and types. After checking out a few people, Yun-Zuya found his mark. He stood and walked over to a human male. The man's name was Xak Fyon, and he owned a Aggressor assault fighter, the same ship used by IG-88, a famous bounty hunter. The ship was heavy, but carried great engines and weapon systems.

"I want your ship," Yun-Zuya said, standing next to him.

The man was drinking was drinking with a few other friends, when they stood from their booth.

"Get lost!" Xak told Yun-Zuya.

He was only a thug, along with his friends. They may be dangerous in space, but probably not on ground.

"Give me your starport Visa," Yun-Zuya continued to ask nicely.
"No way man! Like I said, get the heck lost, or you'll be sorry!" Xak said sitting back down.

Yun-Zuya stood there, staring.

"What?" Xak asked.

Yun-Zuya leaned over and grabbed Xak from his chair and tossed him a few feet behind him. His two friends got up and began to draw their blasters, but Yun-Zuya had already thrown his armored fists at their faces, knocking them both backwards. As they fell aganist the wall, Yun-Zuya turned around and grabbed Xak's shirt with his right hand, and searched inside with his left. Once he found the starport visa, he dropped Xak and began to walk out of the cantina, eyes on him once again.

"Your not going anywhere with my ship!" Xak yelled at Yun-Zuya.

Yun-Zuya turned back around and stared at Xak.

"Watch me," he said.

Xak began to pull out his blaster, but Yun-Zuya had already beaten him to it and was pointing it at him.

"Big mistake," Yun-Zuya said, firing his blaster.

Xak slumped to the floor, and Yun-Zuya returned to walking out of the cantina. He was going to pay back the bartender for the mess, but he was already wanted and hated, it didn't really matter. Once out of the cantina, Yun-Zuya quickly ran to the starport.

Last edited by mrsalieri890 on Aug 17th, 2007 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 03:02 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Seji pulled his carbine from its holster on his back. The door from to the security room opened, and the guards were caught by surprise. He fired rapidly into the room. Before the last guard could pull out his blaster pistol, Seji shot his arm, and it fell to the ground. Seji walked past the writhing body, into the main room.

"You," Seji said, pointing his carbine right at the flight master.
"Wha-What do you want from me?" The flight master raising his hands.
"I want you to wipe my ship off from the flight records," Seji barked.
"O...ok," The flight master sat up onto his seat."What's your name?"
"Seji," He replied. The flight master typed for a moment.
"Done no-" The flight master fell to the ground as a blaster shot hit him.

Seji turned and ran out of the security room, and into the main starport. Now he needed a ride out of here. He saw a man with a cloak covering his head, and walked up to him.

"I'll give you 5,000 credits if you take me off this rock," Seji said tapping his case he attached to his side armor.

Last edited by android217 on Aug 20th, 2007 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:25 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

As Yun-Zuya neared the starport, he slowed his run to a walk to decrease suspicion. When he entered though, he was apporached by a man in black armor. Yun-Zuya wasn't sure whether the man was a Imperial commando and he had been found out, or just a beggar. Still wearing his cloak, Yun-Zuya scanned the man, without removing the hood.

Ubese. Or just a human with old Ubese armor, but nonetheless, it was old Ubese armor.

"10,000." Yun-Zuya barked at the man, looking behind him, trying to spot the flight master, "And do you know where the flight master is?"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:31 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"That's good if you offer me full service. Oh, and the flight master is... uhh.. Gone," Seji lied. It wasn't the best lie, and he probably knew it was a lie."Any reason you wanna see em?"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:40 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya stared at the man. He was full of lies, it was obvious. In Tatooine, killing was native, and if the flight master was 'gone' he was surely dead.

"No reason, makes it easier to get to my ship, no visa problems," Yun-Zuya said, but changed the subject back, "Full service...Your lucky I just don't ditch you here, or worse, kill you. 10,000, and I'll give you a ride, I'm no slave."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:46 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Alright, but we need to hurry. I think my boss found out I ditched him, and is probably already here," Seji said."Which hangar is your ship in?"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 03:00 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

Yun-Zuya pointed to his right.

"Lets go."

He took off towards his right, entering corridors, making his way to the hanger. Once he was in, he found the Aggressor assualt fighter that he took from Xak. It was a fighter, and didn't have too much space, but it could fit about 10 in a small area. As he approached the side of the ship, he read its name: Death's Lieutenant. A pathetic name, which irritated Yun-Zuya. He waited for his 'guest'.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 03:05 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Seji jogged after the cloaked figure.

"Heh... Death's lieutenant... Nice name," Seji called.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, I saw Seji run into hangar C-108. Me and a few fighters are about to open fire," A guard said into a com, following Seji into the hangar.
"Good," Daro replied into the com. The guard crouched, and opened fire with the rest of the guards.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 03:30 AM
mrsalieri890
Awesum Sauce

The blaster fire hit unexpectedly, but missed Yun-Zuya. He did a action roll behind a nearby work station and began to blindly fire his DC-15. When he lifted up his head to look at the gunmen, he recognized their cruddy armor and blasters. Daro's guards. Returning to his cover, Yun-Zuya looked for his 'guest' who was taking cover.

"I remember you now! Your lucky, I was planning to take the credits, kill you, then ditch you in space!" Yun-Zuya yelled at him, "Good luck!"

Yun-Zuya ran up Xak's, now his, ships loading bay. Once at the top, he pressed the button on the wall next to him, then ran to the cockpit. Once the bay closed, Yun-Zuya looked and found the gunmen who were still firing. Before lifting off, he fired his ships guns at the gunmen, not sure if he had hit any or not, but lifted up and made his way out of the desert planet.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 02:00 PM