KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story

Spider's and Rosiecheeks Potter story
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ok. i'll help. but i'm leaving wednesday.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:19 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

it might go down cuz that book is defintly hard to follow....i mean i know what i said but after finishing it this will be kinda hard....but hey i gues this can be our version on the 6th book or something like that.

Hey how many have finished it yet???

Great...now where are we going???

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:41 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

I was psycd to find that i had perdicted two of the Relationships...though one does fall apart but he it is only for her safety

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
rosiecheeks05 is currently offline Click here to Send rosiecheeks05 a Private Message Find more posts by rosiecheeks05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

After Harry was able to calm her down they started down to the meeting though they started to run into people from Gryffindor and found out soon after the meeting was over. “I am so sorry Harry I didn’t know I was making you miss your meeting,” Bekka said still with a hint of tears behind it.
“It’s okay Bekka. I really didn’t have to go Hermione will tell us all that happened anyways.” Harry told her in a confident voice.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:53 PM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

hey what would be the name of this???

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:53 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

i have no idea!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:10 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol post more soon!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:10 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

i'll try

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:08 PM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

sorry i haven't posted....i was at camp all week

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

its ok..

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:09 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rosiecheeks05
it might go down cuz that book is defintly hard to follow....i mean i know what i said but after finishing it this will be kinda hard....but hey i gues this can be our version on the 6th book or something like that.

Hey how many have finished it yet???

five hours on the plane to hawaii. on the 16th. it only took me 3.
can someone tell me where we were? i forgot.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:54 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i hated the relationships! harry and hermione should be together!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:55 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by riku harada
i hated the relationships! harry and hermione should be together!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed ! Take a look at my sig .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:55 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

actually, i'm so mad that i have told everyone i refuse to write a book seven story.... JKR needs to take a closer look at her characters. HP and HG are a perfect match. i mean ginny? falling for you best friend's sisster? that's cliche.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 12:14 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hello? i'll help write, but i need someone to refresh my memory.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 09:31 PM
rosiecheeks05
CC runner all the way!!!

hey guys...i can't write anymore...total writes block...not fun at all sorry...plus i just havem't motivated anymore

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:11 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

I'll tell you what is going on in the story:
Harry and hermione are spending alot of time together. Bekka and Harry missed the meeting. She was crying cuz she missed her dad.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:45 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

HermioneLover14 , you should help out . You're a great writer .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Originally posted by rosiecheeks05
After Harry was able to calm her down they started down to the meeting though they started to run into people from Gryffindor and found out soon after the meeting was over. “I am so sorry Harry I didn’t know I was making you miss your meeting,” Bekka said still with a hint of tears behind it.
“It’s okay Bekka. I really didn’t have to go Hermione will tell us all that happened anyways.” Harry told her in a confident voice.

ok then i will try to help, Here goes some:

"Harry, Bekka why weren't you two at the meeting?" asked Ron. "Oh well its because something was wrong with Bekka, and I stayed with her to calm her down." "Are you ok now Bekka?"said Ron. "Yeah I am don't worry, Harry really helped me." Bekka said smiling at Harry. "Were is Hermione, Ron wasn't she with you?" said Harry. "Yeah she was but I don't know were she went." Said Ron. "Lets go find her then." said Harry. All three of them went to look for Hermione. "So Ron what was the meeting about ?" asked Harry. "Let Hermione tell you she was the one who was really paying attention like always." "Hermione where, were you?" asked Harry. "I was taking a walk that's all, the meeting really left me thinking alot?" said Hermione. "So what was the meeting about ?" asked Harry holding Hermiones hand. "Lets go up to the commen room and I'll tell you all about it ." said Hermione. Her and Harry leading the way to the commen room. They all walked in silence until they got to the commen room. Which was empty. They all sat down next to the fire place. "So what was it about?" Harry asked for the third time. "It was about ...."Started Hermione.

I didn't continue with it cuz I don't know what the meeting was about so someone that has an idea should continue. I will help after they say what the meeting was about ok. Hope it was good. smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:04 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

what is this meeting thing??? i can't be on for long right now, but i will help. i'm just kinda sick right now.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:37 PM