KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero

ryu and ken or scorp and sub
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ryu and ken 9 30.00%
scoripn and sub-zero 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero
Started by: legacy92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Someone thinks that scorpion can beat Shin akuma on the other threads.

Yeah. He must don't know anything about SF or he just really hate it. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:12 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

he must hate it

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:14 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

dvampire read the SFvsKIand MK thread and look at lord of dreams, you will completely understand what you just said.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:20 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantazy
King of GFX

Umm.... stupid thread?

It's clear that Ryu and Ken would win. I mean, Scorp and sub are less powerful (except in hand to hand, whoever said they are better in hand to hand here this:

SF HAS NO HAND TO HAND IT"S ALL ABOUT SPECIALS!!)

Anyways, Ryu and Ken are way more powerful, but the main factor is that Scorpion and Sub Zero HATE each other --> doesn't make a better team than one of the best duos around wink

Need a sig? PM me.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:50 AM
Fantazy is currently offline Click here to Send Fantazy a Private Message Find more posts by Fantazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

not at all, but I'm not sure they're better head 2head either.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 05:37 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantazy
King of GFX

not at all, but I'm not sure they're better head 2head either.

I know but I was saying that there is not way to tell because in SF there isn't much hand to hand used, I mean who would punch someone instaed of sending and omni-powerful blast at them??? wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:20 PM
Fantazy is currently offline Click here to Send Fantazy a Private Message Find more posts by Fantazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

amen, but what are you using as proof because in street fighter 2 V() the anime, was superb, and had great hand2hand battles.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:28 PM
dvampire
xenogears

amen, but what are you using as proof because in street fighter 2 V() the anime, was superb, and had great hand2hand battles.

Don't foget the animated movie! big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:17 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

that was great 2, chun li and vega

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:36 AM
Hooverman

i liked the anime

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

my beautiful face.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:33 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

If its Sub and Scorps from MKD they take it but besides that I don't know.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:27 AM
The Creator is currently offline Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

They still lose from MKD. yes

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:39 AM
shin_remy

Hahahaha

scorpion an sub zero vs ryu and ken hahahaahahah

how unfair!!!

ryu an ken wins hhahahahahsmile

stupid topic messed

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:45 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I'm not sure, that Scorpion can, since Shin Akuma is so damn fast. With his Ashura-Senku. In the Alpha Movie, He hid his Chi power, so that he was practically undetectable.
Ryu and Ken have been training partners for a good portion of their lives, so they would definetly know how to take other dudes down.

Last edited by Gouki on Nov 12th, 2005 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:36 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Ryu and Ken wins. big grin big grin cool cool

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:58 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion and Sub-zero would be dead in 2 seconds. Wtf... Ryu could take both of them , no problem.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:48 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Besides, Ryu and Ken don't Hate each other whereas Scoprion and Sub-Zero do Hate each other.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:30 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

actually scorpion hates sub zero the elder...

he's however vowed to protect sub zero the younger as retribution...

sub zero in turn doesn't hate scorpion for what he did but is weary of the spectre to say the least.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:11 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Apparently not many people have played Deception or DA for that matter. First off Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't hate each other now it was made clear to Scorpion that Quan-Chi killed his family and not Sub-Zero. Ahem, second of all Scorpion has now been granted powers by the elder gods to go and kill The Dragon King who Ryu and Ken stand no chance against. Sub-Zero now has the dragon medallion which guides him and "speaks" to him while he fights and increases his power 10x. It was largely due to this device that he was able to defeat an ARMY of trakatan warriors. Anyway Scorpion could just teleport them to the Netherealm where Scorpion is basically God.

Imo i think this would be a really good fight with either one of the teams coming out on top, im not as big a fan of Street Fighter but I've seen the animes and played the games. Scorpion and Sub-Zero win stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:18 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote