KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Slayer

Slayer
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nick1811
At Gunpoint

I fu***ng love SLAYER!! theyre my favourite band of all time.
Angel of death is one of the best songs i ahve ever heard in my life

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:44 AM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

great song.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:40 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Slayer just puts most bands to shame. Their awsome

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:47 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morbidangel

slayer are thrash metal, but they were at one stage bordering on death metal, apart from the vocals wernt harsh enough to be death metal, i have every album, i love them, one of the only bands from the 80's who have all the original members, tom araya, kerry king, jeff haenneman and dave lombardo(awesome drummer blows joey jordison out of the water) even though dave lombardo left after season in the abyss, but he came back recently so slayer is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:56 AM
morbidangel is currently offline Click here to Send morbidangel a Private Message Find more posts by morbidangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Was slayer at ozzfest this year? I havent even seen it or heard about it yet

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:51 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

isnt it true that slayer concerts have the most dangerous moshpits?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:56 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Nah, Morbid Angel were more likely to cause MK style fatalities from what I could see through the headlock the large bald guy with a snake tattoo had me in.

And didn't Lamb of God used to have that ''wall of death'' thing that actually got banned cos it was so dangerous? That woulda been something.

Anyway, Slayer kick swollen buttocks.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:00 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

I dont know but I was soooo damn close to going to one of their concerts a while back. I wish that I would have tryed sooner. They sold out so I couldnt get a ticket

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:01 AM
Pantera

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathblow
Nah, Morbid Angel were more likely to cause MK style fatalities from what I could see through the headlock the large bald guy with a snake tattoo had me in.

And didn't Lamb of God used to have that ''wall of death'' thing that actually got banned cos it was so dangerous? That woulda been something.

Anyway, Slayer kick swollen buttocks.

lamb of god is actually pretty good. I havent heard to much of them but from the few songs that I have, they were pretty kick ass

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:03 AM
Deathblow
-

Meh, they think they're god's gift to thrash, I ain't all that big on em. Gimme Shadows Fall anyday.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:09 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

I know, Im not like a huge fan of them, but their better than crappy MTV rock bands

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:19 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deathblow
Meh, they think they're god's gift to thrash, I ain't all that big on em. Gimme Shadows Fall anyday.
I really Cant choose between the two

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:23 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Yesterday was the first time that I heard Cradle of Filth and they kick ass

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:53 AM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Short story for Slayer: Kerry King = Sucks

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:37 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kerry King is Amazing.....Yea COF Do kick ass

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:05 AM
Pantera

Originally posted by RagnaViper
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Short story for Slayer: Kerry King = Sucks

Nope

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:07 AM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

ROFL

Kerry King is an average guitarist. Done.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:07 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Mabey in your opinion, but the number of people that like him probably outnumber the people that dont

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:13 AM
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Liking him matters not. He's an average guitarist when it comes right down to it.

Since everyone loves him, this makes an enormous difference between fact and popular belief.

Need a visualization? Here ya go.

Kerry King (according to popular belief): F**king awesome!
Kerry King (according to FACT): Average

Meaning: Kerry King sucks.

Cooked and done.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:25 AM
Pantera

Ok now proove the fact that he's average. You cant have a fact without proof

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:30 AM