KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » how to kill the hulk

how to kill the hulk
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Probably not.

Hulk's regeneration has nothing to do with his brain. Cutting off Hulk's head would defeat him, but considering the degree of his regenerative power, I seriously doubt it would kill him.

How would one go about decapitating him?

yes it would...... regeneration..... along with all bodily functions ie. breathing, heart rate, temperature control, motor functions, healing etc..... are all controlled by the brain subconsciously..... if you remove the brain then the "healing factor" will never be activated

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:02 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Thank you Scoobless smile

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:49 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

All it will take is Juggernaut to hold him underwater before he gets angry enough, and slam him so hard in the gut he inhales, breathes in water, chokes, gets weaker, drownds.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:05 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
All it will take is Juggernaut to hold him underwater before he gets angry enough, and slam him so hard in the gut he inhales, breathes in water, chokes, gets weaker, drownds.

you are assuming juggernaut would be able to accomplish all that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by pr1983
you are assuming juggernaut would be able to accomplish all that...

yeah... he did assume that...... i saw him...said it right there.... with his assuming and assumptions .... and assumptionising... about the Hulk..... and the assumptioneering

Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

see????....that's what he assumed.....i told ya so....see?....SEE???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:30 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:55 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Scoobless
yes it would...... regeneration..... along with all bodily functions ie. breathing, heart rate, temperature control, motor functions, healing etc..... are all controlled by the brain subconsciously..... if you remove the brain then the "healing factor" will never be activated

smile

Regeneration is not controlled by the brain.

Regeneration is simply cellular reproduction at an amazing rate. Cellular reproduction is controlled by DNA, not the brain. Welcome to BIOL101 Scoob. wink

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

When Bruce is in his Hulk form, he is virtually indestructible and if he does get hurt then he'll just heal up and come back angrier than before and not to mention stronger. Then anything that gets in his way will get pulverized. The Hulk is an unstoppable engine of destruction. HULK RULES!!! rock rock rock rock rock

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:02 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Regeneration is not controlled by the brain.

Regeneration is simply cellular reproduction at an amazing rate. Cellular reproduction is controlled by DNA, not the brain. Welcome to BIOL101 Scoob. wink

regardless..... (if it's true .... i don't know.... i just made all that up as it sounded logical.... i'm not a doctor or anything) ...... either way..... with the Brain gone how would the body survive? would he just be a near immortal vegetable?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:24 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

regardless..... (if it's true .... i don't know.... i just made all that up as it sounded logical.... i'm not a doctor or anything) ...... either way..... with the Brain gone how would the body survive? would he just be a near immortal vegetable?

remember how T1000 reformed? it'd be pretty much like that but slower i think.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:36 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

but without a brain.........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:46 PM
Hulk_Power

But nothing. He still heals and grows a brain back.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:10 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i don't believe he'd be able to regrow his entire head and brain before brain death occured..... or at all.......

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:24 PM
Gamma Crush!
Savage

i don't believe he'd be able to regrow his entire head and brain before brain death occured..... or at all.......

Regeneration doesn't require a brain. Plenty of organisms that don't have brains undergo cellular division. That's all regeneration is; super-speed mitosis.

Once the brain is disconnected from the body, it's dead. Hulk has shown the ability to regrow any tissue lost, and restore neuronal activity.

Now that I think of it, Apocalypse could kill Hulk without shrinking and growing. Not many know this, but Apocalypse can buffer mutant powers. Bruce Banner is a mutant, so Apocalypse could just remove the regenerating factor completely, then go for the kill.

Strongest one there is...

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:05 PM
Gamma Crush! is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Crush! a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Crush! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

ok could you just kill hulk like hulk killed meastro becuse m is like a super hulk it would work droping a gamma bomb on him

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:05 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok could you just kill hulk like hulk killed meastro becuse m is like a super hulk it would work droping a gamma bomb on him

That didn't kill him. He absorbed gamma radiation and reformed his body from scattered molecules. Death doesn't really mean anything for Hulk. He always comes back.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:30 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That didn't kill him. He absorbed gamma radiation and reformed his body from scattered molecules. Death doesn't really mean anything for Hulk. He always comes back.

wow.... another reason to not think much of the Hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
shaber
schizoid

Hit him with a tranquiliser so he can't help but calm and revert to Bruce Banner and then become comatose.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:44 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

wow.... another reason to not think much of the Hulk
sad

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:09 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Regeneration doesn't require a brain. Plenty of organisms that don't have brains undergo cellular division. That's all regeneration is; super-speed mitosis.

Once the brain is disconnected from the body, it's dead. Hulk has shown the ability to regrow any tissue lost, and restore neuronal activity.

Just because he can grow any tissue doesn't mean he can grow back a head....including a brain.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:09 PM