KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » how to kill the hulk

how to kill the hulk
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternity

Now look at this

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:22 PM
Eternity is currently offline Click here to Send Eternity a Private Message Find more posts by Eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternity
Look at this

who else can heal from looking like that in 18 mins?..what a mess.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:13 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bushwacker

That IS pretty awesome. But I wonder what would happen if they used Dr Pym's formula to shrink the Hulk first, then placed him on a sheet of adamantium and used Thor's hammer to strike him.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:13 PM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Cutting his head off won't kill him?? Doesn' that strike anyone as, oh, perhaps a tad excessive? It's like Superboy towing a chain of planets.
GAB

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:18 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phase

Come on without a head! His body couldn't regenerate a head coz there wud be nothing to "tell" it to do so! Any about wat 1 guy sed earlier if he was broken into many bits and his cells rippes apart i no the mutant for the job! Shadowcat! She can pick up random things from the ground and them into the hulk body like a branch. Once the object becomes tangible again the electronic repulsion inside the hulks body would cause it to be ripped apart if she does this a lot then its bye bye hulky evil face laughing evil face

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:37 AM
phase is currently offline Click here to Send phase a Private Message Find more posts by phase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
house
kyokushinkai master

If you killed banner before he had time to transform, Technically the hulk would still exist ?

When spilled is the blood of the innocent vengance will ride.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:14 AM
house is currently offline Click here to Send house a Private Message Find more posts by house Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lamsat
Proud Owner Of A BFG 9000

Everyone is looking at this the wrong way. The Hulk's body wouldn't grow a new head, that's just insane to say.
Instead the body would decay and the brain (and head) would grow a new body.
It fits everyone saying that he can't do it without a brain and his REGENERATION factor is off the charts insane.

Plus a way to kill the Hulk would be to shut off his mind (and Banner's while your at it wink[like what Professer X. did to Magneto causing him to become Onslaut]. I wanna see him grow a new personality, I mean he can heal tissue, but can he create a new mind, and if you can have umm i forgot her name (she's a mutant who can change some one's soul and if she feels like it rip it out) have her rip out his soul and do whatever she does to it.

Hey this is just my veiw.
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:18 AM
Lamsat is currently offline Click here to Send Lamsat a Private Message Find more posts by Lamsat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

yea the hulk can bond from him into someone else but if u give the hulk more gamma then he need eventully he'll die and if u take his power away like that guy did if u played the old game

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:25 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk's regeneration is so potent, he doesn't really even need to breath.

that was a joke right? Hulk needs to breathe, please tell me you do know this? confused

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:05 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by willRules
that was a joke right? Hulk needs to breathe, please tell me you do know this? confused
Actually, it was theorized by Nick Fury in Hulk #90 (i think), that even if Hulk lost his oxygen mask in space, that's he'd be able to adapt and survive in space. Like he did underwater.

This was just Nick Fury talking in a comic though, doesn't mean it's true. Though i can't see the point of saying it unless it's going to come into effect later on...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:16 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Nhilus

Also the hulk is cool. Some Q's you might ask, I got the answers: Q: Exactly how big is the Hulk? A: In the film, the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger (and bigger) he gets. He was basically three sizes throughout the film: 9 ft, 12 ft and 15 ft. Q: Exactly how strong is the Hulk? A: Well, he's pretty strong. In the film, the Hulk can cover 3 to 4 miles in a single leap, can achieve speeds of up to 300 mph, has an impenetrable hide (8 to 10 times the strength of regular Kevlar and incredibly regenerative), is capable of lifting 100 tons, and finally, based on punching power and weight, the Hulk would be able to apply at least 14 tons of pressure per square inch to whatever he smashes.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:24 PM
Darth Nhilus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Nhilus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Nhilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Nhilus

So I don't think it's very easy to kill the hulk. But nothing's impossible, but if you can jump a few miles in a single leap, run 300 mph, and lift well over 100 tons or so, than you can't be beaten, physically at least.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:00 PM
Darth Nhilus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Nhilus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Nhilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baby_shreder
<a href="http://photobuck

how to kill the hulk

the that hulk's DNA is composed of a genetically altered starfish and according to marine Biologists starfish can reproduced their cut body part including they're head( in the middle of their legs) so i guess the way of killing the hulk is destroy him from the inside not the outside so i guess well have to call The GHOST RIDER in order to defeat the hulk the rider eill use his penance stare to burn hulk's soul

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 06:17 AM
baby_shreder is currently offline Click here to Send baby_shreder a Private Message Find more posts by baby_shreder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Iceman could kill the Hulk easily.

I'm fairly certain that any super elemental could take the Hulk down, given they have the ability to elude the Hulks wrath.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

why not just have the Vision use his power of going through walls and walk into the hulk without walking out, then harden himself?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 09:15 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 11:47 PM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chancho
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jcvaldez
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.

you're a dork! that won't kill him. Dummy

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:26 AM
Chancho is currently offline Click here to Send Chancho a Private Message Find more posts by Chancho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
why not just have the Vision use his power of going through walls and walk into the hulk without walking out, then harden himself?

I think he's tried that actually. Kitty tried it in WWH.

The movie versions would probably be defeated or killed by it, though.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:45 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wait till he claims back to Banner then decapitate him and C4 whats left of his head!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 02:19 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Throw him into space. He can survive for a while, but not indefinitely.
(Hey, Superman can't survive indefinitely in space either.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:32 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote