KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Phoenix: Endsong

Phoenix: Endsong
Started by: FieryBalrog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rouge24
well, i think paul and cosmic flame have equally good points. both jean and scott have their good and bad points. but i still think that emma should have left scott alone(don't kill me, just my opinion).

i don't like emma at all...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by pr1983

not even a little?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

It was kinda dissappointing seeing those two together.... but I would be more dissaponted if Scott stays with Jean forever and ever...

but that's just me big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:59 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Paola
It was kinda dissappointing seeing those two together.... but I would be more dissaponted if Scott stays with Jean forever and ever...

come they were made for each other...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

why don't you like emma?

i have my reasons.......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:02 PM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Mainstream
not even a little?

No... she's nothing but a big tease...

Originally posted by Paola

Oh, i completely agree... guy needs to spread his wings a little...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

spread his wings...you thinking about Archangel..just kidding..I know what you mean.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:06 PM
rouge24
skater girl

i agree too, but why emma?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:07 PM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah I hear Jubilee legal now.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i just don't like her attitude... she's too up herself... like she's perfect... she must be great in the sack, cos i don't see why cyke is with her otherwise...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:14 PM
rouge24
skater girl

yeah I hear Jubilee legal now.

haha, i didn't mean he should get together with jubilee or someone like her, but i mean, why didn't he get with psylocke? since he has a thing for telepaths........

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:21 PM
rouge24
skater girl

i just don't like her attitude... she's too up herself... like she's perfect... she must be great in the sack, cos i don't see why cyke is with her otherwise...

yeah, she's too stuck up. if she were real, i'd probably go slap her......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:21 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

haha, i didn't mean he should get together with jubilee or someone like her, but i mean, why didn't he get with psylocke? since he has a thing for telepaths........

I read she anit a telepath...he should get with Rachael summers...oh that's his kid..my bad.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:22 PM
rouge24
skater girl

I read she anit a telepath...he should get with Rachael summers...oh that's his kid..my bad.

i thought emma was a telepath, or are you talking abotu someone else?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:25 PM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Oh, man, this is dissapointing. Emma is my favorite X-Man. Thanks to New X-Men for bringing her back.

I mean really, she's my FAVORITE.

She is the mirror of her power: diamond on the outside, and yet, coal on the inside. Well, not coal. But she's always hiding behind the facade of Mrs. Posh...whereas its just that: a facade. She's a HUMAN inside.

Phoenix Endsong #2, Scott says, after a fight with Emma, that Jean would be blasting a hole in the wall and running away in anger. But Emma...Emma sticks around. Hold on I'll attach the pic.

Attachment: 5.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:57 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Oh, man, this is dissapointing. Emma is my favorite X-Man. Thanks to New X-Men for bringing her back.

She is the mirror of her power: diamond on the outside, and yet, coal on the inside. Well, not coal. But she's always hiding behind the facade of Mrs. Posh...whereas its just that: a facade. She's a HUMAN inside.

Phoenix Endsong #2, Scott says, after a fight with Emma, that Jean would be blasting a hole in the wall and running away in anger. But Emma...Emma sticks around. Hold on I'll attach the pic.

does logan have to interrupt everything?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:03 AM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Everything...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:06 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Everything...

yeah... bas7ard...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:12 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

yea, Jean would be blasting a hole in the wall if she found Scott dreaming of Emma while they were making out laughing Emma will put up with anything. No wonder she has such an inferiority complex about Jean... Strictly thats not true though, Jean caught him thinking of Psylocke and she didn't go ape-wild.

oh, and if theres one thing thats true, its that whenever Scott Summers's love life gets complicated, he runs away. Lets see Psylocke kisses him and he gets so confused he runs away to Alaska even after Jean and Ororo ask him to stay...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:53 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Phoenix

Does anyone have any cool pics from Phoenix endsong? Im tempted to buy the story but I need convincing through cool pics........

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:24 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote