KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poems for thee.

Poems for thee.
Started by: Kharhmah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

I like that last 11, is sad. Good poem big grin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:19 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
canadian_girl45
Willow's b*tch

Your poetry is amazing. Imagery is really spectacular. Keep up the good work big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 01:21 AM
canadian_girl45 is currently offline Click here to Send canadian_girl45 a Private Message Find more posts by canadian_girl45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Kharhmah we need to see some more poetry!!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:15 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I'm working on it, dont worry.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 10:52 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I want to read something new!! Hurry!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:44 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Keep your shirts on.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:53 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

No. 12
Life fades away from me,
into an unknown existence,
the world hates me and lets me know it,
only shielded from me,
I am numb,

bring unto me your suffering,
let me feed upon you,
and know the deaths of many,

bloodless feelings,
of hatred and loneliness,
boil within this shell,
of me,
of what I used to be,

drained of an emotion,
of which I never owned,
I lay waste to the silence of you.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:01 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

wow. thats a little depressing (I like it). Do you really feel that way?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I dont really know.

When I'm writing, I dont think about it, I just write.

It may be how I feel subconsciously.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:37 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I sometimes write about a type of feeling or how I might feel given a certain situation.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:47 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I dont really know.

When I'm writing, I dont think about it, I just write.

It may be how I feel subconsciously.

I think that's how it works with me too

Good poem big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:20 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naib
Come and get me!

Re: Poems for thee.

No.2
The Universe goes round my head,
what’s alive and what is dead,
what is past what's yet to come,
time is wasting,
I am undone.

Of all the poems in your thread, i found this one to be the least mundane. It's short, quick to the point and shows some imagination. As for the others, it has no life, the imagery is a common trend among those who's feelings of depression is put to paper.

A worthwhile attempt, but lacking in your desire to convey beyond the drab lines of words that is quite literally bland and without colour. To say life sucks goes without saying, but to put it in a different perspective, e.g. "Life goes on and I the baggage left behind for no one to claim" says the same.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:42 PM
Naib is currently offline Click here to Send Naib a Private Message Find more posts by Naib Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Naib
Of all the poems in your thread, i found this one to be the least mundane. It's short, quick to the point and shows some imagination. As for the others, it has no life, the imagery is a common trend among those who's feelings of depression is put to paper.

A worthwhile attempt, but lacking in your desire to convey beyond the drab lines of words that is quite literally bland and without colour. To say life sucks goes without saying, but to put it in a different perspective, e.g. "Life goes on and I the baggage left behind for no one to claim" says the same.

Wow... and you would know a lot about having imagination wouldn't you? If you can do better, then bring it on.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:02 PM
Naib
Come and get me!

Originally posted by Coldfire
Wow... and you would know a lot about having imagination wouldn't you? If you can do better, then bring it on.
while i can understand you're reasons for such a trite challenge, i fail to see how THAT would impress upon you whether or not i have an imagination or lack thereof.

i spoke the truth of what i read, if truth is not what is sought or looked for, then what is the purpose in asking to review said poetry?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
Naib is currently offline Click here to Send Naib a Private Message Find more posts by Naib Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Naib
while i can understand you're reasons for such a trite challenge, i fail to see how THAT would impress upon you whether or not i have an imagination or lack thereof.

i spoke the truth of what i read, if truth is not what is sought or looked for, then what is the purpose in asking to review said poetry?

Though that's what it looks like, I didn't mean it as a way to see if you have imagination or not....

You sound a lot like OBLH..... erm But seriously if you have some poems then post em, cuz I wouldn't mind seein how you write... And if you don't write em, then forget I said anything towards that effect.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:55 PM
Naib
Come and get me!

OBLH? hopefully that was a compliment of sorts, otherwise i would much be offended i should say. however i was only pointing what I thought were mundane and lacking colour

thereby hoping against hope that the artist in question will therefore scrutinise the work to see if the validity of their emotional outbursts are justified in such a way as to create the world they visualise for all us readers to see, other than mere trappings of words

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:37 PM
Kharhmah

I dont want to be,
a famous poet,
I dont bother with effects,
they get written as they come,

spur of the moment,
emotional coverage,
for myself,

I dont write for you,
dont write for anybody,
I dont write for no one,
but myself,

I have no reason,
to wonder why,
I wrote them how I did,

these writings are MINE,
not yours to tamper with,
my work is perfect,
as I see it,

I feel no need,
to judge my feelings,
this is how I am,

if you dont like it,

tough.

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:23 PM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

This does make sense doesn't it? I do like them but some bits I'm confused...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:30 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I'm confused about certain segments of this thread as well Dom. happy

and now I die..

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

I dont want to be,
a famous poet,
I dont bother with effects,
they get written as they come,

spur of the moment,
emotional coverage,
for myself,

I dont write for you,
dont write for anybody,
I dont write for no one,
but myself,

I have no reason,
to wonder why,
I wrote them how I did,

these writings are MINE,
not yours to tamper with,
my work is perfect,
as I see it,

I feel no need,
to judge my feelings,
this is how I am,

if you dont like it,

tough.

Nice smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:24 PM