KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?

What is your fave sci-fi weapon of choice?
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue_Hefner

Lightsaber

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:49 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

devil Doctor who's sonic screwdriver a fearful weapon.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:54 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akive

well since I haven't seen it I'd say my Fav weapon would be the Stoneburner bomb from Dune

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 02:50 AM
Akive is currently offline Click here to Send Akive a Private Message Find more posts by Akive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Lightsabers pwn all... no expression

Damn right evil face

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:37 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Yeah...cant say I've seen anything top a lightsaber...

...maybe a DC-17.

Does a Clone Commando squad count? They marketed that game as "The squad is your weapon."

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:57 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

I'd use the the gun the aliens used in Mars Attack's, especially since it's actually desguized as a supersoaker, and i love waterguns. I'd Destroy you all with it.

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:01 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Howdy

The razor sharp disc that is attracted magnetically to a human from "I Come in Peace" was good.

The sphere that spins and turned into a mini black-hole in "The Arrival" was one hell of a grenade.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:25 PM
Captain Howdy is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Howdy a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Howdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

i would also like to have the "spheres" from Phantasm to do my bidding.....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:12 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The vulcan gatling gun from Predator.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 06:59 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

The pulse rifle from Aliens

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:50 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The Sabre....of course. Although I'd probably slice myself with it before I could get anybody else.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 09:16 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Best Artillery weapon would be the M56 smart gun.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:23 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarge

My fave scifi weapon is the BFG (big f***ing gun.) from doom, the movie.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 10:32 PM
Sarge is currently offline Click here to Send Sarge a Private Message Find more posts by Sarge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The gravity gun which shows up in both Minority report and Chronicles of Riddick (wrap your head around that)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:28 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

___________________________BFG____________________
________

4 EVER

Attachment: bfg.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:15 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

if i could build an arsenal of sci fi weapons, they would include, but will not be limited to...

a light saber
any kind of laser gun
EMP guns from the matrix
minority report stun gun
the death star

is the force considered a weapon? i would want that too.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:24 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

Well......Give me:
one chainsword: Capable of ripping through adamantium with its monomolecular teeth.
one Bolter rifle: A semi automatic rifle that fires fist sized bullets. Each bullet being exlosive and rocket propelled and capable of blowing off the torso of any unarmored man.
A phaser: With a MINIMUM of type 8 setting. Vaporizing a man leaves less evidence of death then if his or her corpse were just lying there.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:57 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Gridfire.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:06 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emily Rose

tHe Point Of View gun from The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy

tHanks Penelope!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:00 PM
Emily Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Emily Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Emily Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The Daemon Sword Drach'nyen.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 04:11 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote