KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » What is the most superior race in Star Wars

What is the most superior race in Star Wars
Started by: Bobafetty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

they don't rule the universe one strike with a lightsaber and bye bye the Hutts are gone

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:40 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Okay the crime sector of the universe, and well yeah one hit with a lightsaber and they are dead but the same goes for any other race. One hit with a lightsaber and you are dead

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Until they invent a race made of Mandalorian ore.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Cortosis would do fine too, but lets be honest here... Nobody is made of that stuff

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Akks from Mace's home planet are well plated against even lightsaber attacks and are about as big as mid-sized elephants.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

But then a hutt that can't move can't talk can't eat without help comes along and offers somebody a few thousand credits to kill him and the thing is dead...

Sorry dude there is no messing with the Huts

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:12 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

With one strike of a....i meant the whole Hutt race would be gone cuz ther like ten of them and they almost all live on tattooine.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:14 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Where did you get that crap from?

there are a lot of hutts and they live everywhere... They used to have an Empire before the republic was founded... These guys are powerful you know

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:33 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yes,yes...Fishy is right...always.(not sarcastic)i found that out this morning.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:59 AM
Fishy

Woohoo smile I'm always right...

Actually I'm not, but really if you have to choose a race that is most succesful then it just has to be the Hutts, I mean seriously... They have got nothing that would make them powerful nothing working for them and they still manage to have all that power... Its incredible

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:05 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

humans cmon, think about it.....

mace windu
sidious
vader
kenobi
exar kun
ulic qel droma
han solo
luke skywalker

those are a few....

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah but all those humans can actually do things and they have to work to get things themselves.

Hutts on the other hand don't do anything and still have power

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:54 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

The Bothans are the superior race of Star Wars. I have no justification except for the fact they they are short and I'm short.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:24 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

I'm with Janus on this one. True Siths have got to be the strongest. Jedi's come in all races, and many are very powerful. It took mass numbers of Jedi's to whipe out the Siths. If the Siths had more population, they would have ruled the galaxy forsure. Only reason they lost was because the Jedi were capable of ganging up on them like 5 or 10 to 1 to kill them off. But no doubt a Sith is stronger then a Human.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

The Sith

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mosh16137
Covenant Arbiter

vong own in battle but ewoks are cool

"the Great Journey has begun!"-prophet of truth

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:31 AM
Click here to Send mosh16137 a Private Message Find more posts by mosh16137 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Meh. I hate the Vong. Organic technology and no Force at all? Just sounds totally out of place. Plus, organic technology should, by all common sense logic, suck. It'd be like Frankenstein versus Terminator.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:29 AM
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Meh. I hate the Vong. Organic technology and no Force at all? Just sounds totally out of place. Plus, organic technology should, by all common sense logic, suck. It'd be like Frankenstein versus Terminator.

And then Jabba would show up order somebody else to kill them, that somebody would do it. Jabba would make millions and that somebody would be killed by another person making the hutts win once again

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 07:10 AM
Naga Sadow

ye, ok fishy good points, but then, the huts arent those, who are killing, they cannot stand against an invasion of the sith, i dunno if any mercenaries are dumb enough to go aganst an army of powerfull sith masters... or even better, Naga Sadow just destroys their planet with a star...

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well yeah you got a point there... I do realise almost every race is more powerful then them in strength and skill but I'm looking at the total picture here.

Almost everybody could beat a hutt in a one on one fight what am I saying everybody could, and thats what makes them so good. They have nothing working for them nothing at all and they still manage to become a feared and powerful race. I'm sorry but you just have to respect somebody like that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 04:34 PM