KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

lol smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:01 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

ok... we really have to structure proporly like:
1. set up a date until gryffindors can vote ! Maybe instead of voting at this thread they can e-mail the fierless foundators of this thread...

2. Second we should set up basic rools like only the elected headboy and head girl can contact the other houses (write in their threads) just to avoid everyone rushing and shallenging .. those that will not respect the rools will just be kicked out and the founders or the head girl and boy will send them an owl informing them that because of x,y,z they are temporary out lets say 3 days for start...

3.Tasie and Rogue perhaps you can come up with at least 3-4 basic rools and you can continue to act as heads until the elections are finished ! Another thing is that so far only 7 people have voted, can you please update us how many Griffyndors we are. I mean one of the rool could be that inactive gryffindors should be also temporarely discualiffied maybe a week.

4. Where should I post my proposal .

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:40 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Well, i think voting should be done by Thursday. And it makes no difference to Rogue and I being Heads or not, because we're the leaders of the entire Challenge thing, and we got permission from Phoe, to organise and keep track of everything, so whatever...

eezy, we need your help with the first Challenge, it's a signature making challenge, which i just posted in the challenge thread wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:10 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

btws, all votes go here, in the common rooms

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:11 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yes Unicorr, we will defanitly set up some rules. And yes I do agree with you on the thing about writing into other Houses threads. We don't want for this to get confusing and that can happen very easily

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:49 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

i think i posted my rules on the first pg of every common room, and on the 2nd or 3rd pg of this thread
And yeah i agree with the not writing in each other's common rooms. However, every House can interact on the Sorting thread.

btws, Rogue, can u make sigs? I set a new Challenge, and now i need someone from our house who can do it stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:55 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Here are all of the Griffindors so far. Those who are unactive will recieve a PM from me telling them that we've started:

Gryffindor House!
-----------------
RoguePw25
tassie
eezy45
AlexRyder
RebelPhoenix
Celestian_moon
Unicor777
tigress
Nazgul-Lord
Moi-self

Okay and here are the lastest results in the voting:
Headboy:
RoguePw25 3 votes
Eezy45 1 vote

Headgirl:
tassie 3 votes
RebelPhoenix 1 vote
Celestian-moon 1 vote

CAST YOUR VOTES

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:57 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Rogue, "Moi-self" in your list, is actually me... i was just calling myself "moi"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:06 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

oops! My mistake.....

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:07 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by tassie
Well, i think voting should be done by Thursday. And it makes no difference to Rogue and I being Heads or not, because we're the leaders of the entire Challenge thing, and we got permission from Phoe, to organise and keep track of everything, so whatever...

eezy, we need your help with the first Challenge, it's a signature making challenge, which i just posted in the challenge thread wink

no problem.
i have to reinstall my graphics software smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:07 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

thanks, eezy, we're couting on you for the first Challenge! You've read the thread, right? I'll see if i can get some pics of the Hogwarts crest.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:11 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

lol, you should try your best too, though.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:35 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Didn't anyone noticed that "Griffindor" is spelled "Gryffindor" ?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:08 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

this thread was made a while back

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:11 PM
Tassie

oh and, umm... what's a hufflepuff doing in my common room??

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:12 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hermione invited me for some study time.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:10 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

*Kicks Kitoky out*

as i was saying guys, i got the Gryffindor Crest...

Attachment: gryffindorcrest.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:54 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Ok .. take it eassy ppl :
Tassie I can not hide my dissapointment with you, especially since you tend to become our head girl! You should know that everytime u post somewhere in this role YOU represent all of us ! don't take it personally!! but we agreed that we would discuss it here prior we post it in the interhouse thread. The same goes for the signature game, who would rate whos is best ... our selves .. sorry to say thats funny!

I agree with your points RebelPhoenix in the Interhouse thread ... but we should not comment or criticise our fellow gryffindors in other threads cause that official

And finally about Tassie RoguePw25 setting/creating this thread ...u guys should be more moddest a bit ! Remember one of the main Griffyndor's features were moddesty... and if u guys continue like that soon ppl would leave...

Just to clarify , this are not criticism but rather constructive advices with sole purpose of improving our structures, communication and relations in house... Nothing against Tassie and RoguePw25, who I thank a milion for the idea and once they are officialy elected my due respect will not lack... I hope I will not be misunderstood ... Pls discuss inhouse everything prior gets out ... Merci..

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:05 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

ok i'm confused, did i offend someone? i never meant to confused

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:08 PM
Tassie

well if i did, i'm really sorry, and i take the blame for anything Rogue did as well..
umm... i found some lion pics but i'm not allowed to post links so if u want, i can PM u the link

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:09 PM