KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Deepths of Azarath

Deepths of Azarath
Started by: Lord Follen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( im alone in a clearing.. but smell some 1)) kaze sniffed the air. an icy breeze blew around her as she sensed the intruder getting even closer.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:34 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*looked at his mother wondering what is wrong* What is wrong mom if only you were awake and were able to speak!!! *tears started to pour down his face* IF only OUR powers were strong enough

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:44 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-gets lost and a few hours later finds a village-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:45 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

*senses some one ariving Runs to the people to get into their houses. And runs up to the intruder with his staff in hand* WHO ARE YOU AND ARE YOU A HUMAN???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:48 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-pulls his out his staff out of habit- CALM DOWN I JUST GOT LOST AND NO I'M NOT A HUMAN

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:50 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Kitty walks in village also

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:50 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Well good humans are not alowed in unless specifed other by me you may walk freely but no disturbances to my people!!

And you little one who are you? *looking at Kitty*

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:52 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-puts staff away and walks around-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:53 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"who me? oh. i'm kitty the feline feral"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:54 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

I see come in. You both will be treated as guests when you are here and you may join us for the Harvest meal we are having tonite *to them both*

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:55 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"thank you. you so nice"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:56 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-nods-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:57 PM
StrawberryGashz

-Lagoyla pushes the man away that she had been feeding on... she had lost Dangling and was expecting he'd be around shortly enough-

i am the only creature of the night you will live to meet again.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:58 PM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

well we can be evil Like how some of my people faught in the holy wars and destroyed alot of vampires but now i am saddened by the event we could have used them as a alli but its not like i had a problem it was my uncle who took most of our elves to war and they all died by our once allies the humans ad now their is only one human i can trust.... but enough about me u must be tired come in and rest the both of you!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:59 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

I still wish i could talk to them if their were any left though*he muttered to himself*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:00 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looks at him- not all humans are horrible just to let you know....... -follows him-

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:01 AM
StrawberryGashz

-hears the mention of vampires and hides her face behind her velvet cloak, having been elven at one point she knew to keep to herself-

i am the only creature of the night you will live to meet again.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:01 AM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"its true. i'm half human"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:02 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

but you never know they come by the hundreds and try to raid us. You think some would be nice. But they hate us my only alli thats humman is a priest a servant of the gods and my best friend!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:03 AM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

No i meen FULL blooded human!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:03 AM