KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Are you sure you wanna keep posting the original then???))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:21 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((You could be Kiba and your char then .hacker could be Tsume,Toboe and Hige.....But I dont wanna put ye through that.....ok......Im lost.))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:22 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Kitai's expression of sorrow soon changed to rage as Shiko said those words. <>Fine! If you want to go then go! It's not like I care what happens to ya!<> Deep down she regreted saying that, but she said it anyway.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:27 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Shiko turned and crossed his arms.*~I ONLY TRY TO BE NICE THAN EVERYONE SHOVES IT IN MY FACE!!!~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:28 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((Oh, no. I still want to play them, it's just, I haven't typed this much in a while. But if one of you guys really wants to play one of them, just tell me.))

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:28 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

((Nah its fine...))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:31 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Ditto.))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:32 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Oh shoot I was wrong.Kiba IS 18 so is Ravin.OK I got it now. ))

"Oh god I hope so." she murmered.She looked at Kiba's face and felt reassured.She found herself staring into the blue depths of Kiba's eyes.
((Just wanted to move it))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:34 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

((O_o))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:35 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((What??? confused ))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:37 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

(( What the f**k? ))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:38 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((????? sad sad ))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:39 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

((Sorry...Im just bored...))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:42 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Let's just get back to the story.Wolf Guardian I think it's your turn.))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:43 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

(( *nods* ))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:45 PM
wolf_guardian

((sorry. I had to go do something real quick. I didn't have time to tell ya, sorry. *sobs* I'll post after this.))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:48 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((AWWWW it's ok ^^ that happens to me too.Like earlier:I almost didnt have time to tell ya all that I had to do stuff around the house.Holy Sasuke I thought I wouldnt be able to!))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:51 PM
wolf_guardian

Kiba noticed her gaze and just stared back. He could sense her feelings; it was obvious. Then, out of the blue, he heard a howl. Snapping his head around heard a howl. It was Hige. He got to his feet and extended a hand to Ravin. <>Come on. I think we should go back to the others.<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:53 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai just stared blankly at Shiko. <>Uh....sorry....about that. I mean before. I didn't mean to snap at you back in that city, it's just....I haven't seen another wolf in such a long time....<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin nodded and took it.She started running in the derection."HIGE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:57 PM