KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(why would we do that ^^')

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"thank you, it will be an honour to join you" Jeros said

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:50 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Denis wouldn't show himself. He would just follow the group in the shadows unseen. It'll be a huge adventage to him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:51 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

ooc: Ooh, Denis is being all mysterious. wink And, Shadow12, some people can get weird ideas. ^^;

"Kaden: *to everyone* I think we should get going. If anyone else wants to join us along the way, that would be fine. Which mountain should we go to first? North, South, East, or West?"

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

East thought Denis to himself. But he did not dare to speak so the others would see him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

when zuke walk, he check the shadows... hmm... ah.. probably nothing..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(^^' it the way i like my character wow this almost reminds me of inuyasha)
-walks up behind kaden- i think west

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:55 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"any's fine with me" Jeros said

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:57 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: *jumps nearly a foot in the air* Ahhhh!! *turns around* ...Oh... ^^; Sorry, you startled me! Um, would you like to come with us to search for the Sachi Scroll? By the way, my name is Kaden."

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:58 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-tries not to laugh- sorry sure why not and i'm lance

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:59 AM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: ^^ It's a pleasure to meet you. Okay, so far, we have a vote to go to West Mountain. Any other suggestions?"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:02 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"we go were the wind takes us.. have faith.. "

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:06 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"East. There we could go safely through the path of Geront. The west path is inhabiteted by giants. I don't think It'll be that safe" said a dark voice from the corner.

Vidina
What to write?

"If you're taking suggestions why not?" Jeros asked

PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kelly looks up at the group."maybe the north"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:07 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

"who said that?" Jeros asked, "show yourself!"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:08 AM
Vidina
What to write?

say I second the north" Jeros said

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:08 AM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: *trying to figure it all out* Let's see, we have one West, one East, and two Norths... ^^; Which way should we go? This is confusing!"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Denis smirked showing off his right fang. He didn't answer his name. "The north will be too obvious. There are many travelers there wanting to find the scroll. They would try to stop us to get their first"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:10 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze followed the group in wolf form, stealthily hiding in the shadows. sh e carried the book in her mouth. the golden figure darted through the forest keeping a close watch on them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:11 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote