KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Forever a good movie

What grade would you give Batman Forever?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
A 5 22.73%
B 1 4.55%
C 8 36.36%
D 5 22.73%
F 1 4.55%
F- 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Forever a good movie
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Forever is alright,I give it a C.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:41 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

The Riddler was the best thing about it.It had way too much corny lines in the movie though

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:13 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i gave it a c. Its a pretty bummer movie. Buts its entertainable...somewhat. I think jim carey was horrible as the Riddler. Jim was too damn annoying and never convinced me that he was a genious. Tommy Lee Jones was also annoying, it seemed like he was narrating everything he did, and talking like an announcer. And you know, all that other stuff, about neon gotham, etc.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 04:13 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Ah, yes... Batman Forever. Some movies treat comic stories as if they're "too fictional," if you know what I mean. Like, they don't act at all like the story's real. This makes the movie much too zany for my taste.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:20 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

It was okay... I gave it a C. Definitely nowhere near as good as Batman Begins, or Burton's two gothic originals, but ten times beter than the disasterous Batman and Robin.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:19 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

It's funny because in 95 when Forever came out,everyone loved Batman Forever for the most part and it was considered a very good Batman film.The talk of the town was that it was much better than the last Batman film Batman Returns.Then once Batman and Robin came out,everybody changed their minds and said how horrible it was.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:58 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

so did anybody know that? big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote