KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

it was weird.how in the first 1/3 she payed so much attention to harry,praiseing him and all , and she suddenly fancies Ron!that was so not fair

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:52 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I know, I was completely thrown off guard, I was like: "Oh, WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS??!"

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:59 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I was completely put out when i read that.i don't hate Harry/Ginny but I think Harry/hermione would have been wwaaaaayyyyy better .

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:16 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
Just incase no one in here has finished reading it I put up a spoiler warning :

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead.

i still stand by my words.we still have a chance that they might get together.

i think we shall continue shipping!there is one more book to go!Ron and hermione argue to much to be able to stay together for to long.don't you think?there is a good chance they may break up in the next book.

who thinks we shall continue shipping?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:24 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by hermione7
I pledge, I will do all I can to show that, even if H/Hr DOESN'T happen in the end, I will always believe in them ALWAYS.

I hope you keep to your words.
I , for one , think that JK is messing around with us.look at how much reasons Hermione7 and the rest of us came up with for us!they couldn't have been worthless! don't tell me we did all of this for nothing ! we still have a good chance of them getting together!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:29 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Harry and Hermione just have more going for them to me. All this stuff about Ron and Hermione, becuase they are argue? Come on, that's nothing! Ron treats Hermione like Ginny his sister, always messing with her, arguing with her, that's how he treats Hermione. Also, not to say anything about Ron, but the way Hermione acts and all, I don't see her going for a guy like Ron.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:29 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

exactly. so............does that mean you will keep shipping?with confidence?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:32 AM
KKdave

it was weird.how in the first 1/3 she payed so much attention to harry,praiseing him and all , and she suddenly fancies Ron!that was so not fair

Ditto. I was stunned. It was like 5 books of evidence and this growing relationship had been thrown out the window. maybe ron gave her some of that love potion or something, because that wasn't right. And I agree with everything that was said on this page; we're down but not defeated. I think when push comes to shove, and times get hard, Ron and Hermione will snap, he's too slow on the uptake for her, shes always 10 steps ahead of him. Of course I thought this would prevent them from being interested in each other in the first place... but relationship wise this is how the book ends: harry broke up with ginny, and ron and hermione are not kissing, hooking up, or even dating, they've just got this gross, wrong, weird thing going on. So, I mean, hoping that harry realizes how much better hermione is for him then ginny, theres a chance they can be together.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:21 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Just incase no one in here has finished reading it I put up a spoiler warning :

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead.
I know this thread isn't for debating, but I just wanna put this out there because Hermione202 said this... you do know that fiery little red head will tag along some how, right?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:36 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Yes, i know that.but something could work out

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:49 PM
TheSun

Yes, i know that.but something could work out

I very much doubt it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:08 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

She never really you know. H/Hr shippers just tended to twist evidence to suit them.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:08 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by TheSun
She never really you know. H/Hr shippers just tended to twist evidence to suit them.

Hermione's reactions to Harry in the first 1/3 of the book was periodically more affectionate than usual: For example: "You really told him I was the best witch in our year? Oh, Harry!" She smiles happily. Ron said annoyedly: "What? I'd have told him that too, if he had asked me." or something like that. So clearly, Ron is jealous of Harry in that perspective. Which is what leads me to the fact that Hermione liked Harry at that point.

"And it doesn't hurt that you've grown a couple inches over the summer, either." Hermione said, ignoring Ron.
Ron: "I'm tall."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:05 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I very much doubt it.

TS, this thread is for H/Hr shippers, if you haven't noticed. If you just come in here to tell us all that H/Hr's not going to happen and discouraging us, you're intruding. And that's breaking the rules of this forum.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:07 PM
Midnight109

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
TS, this thread is for H/Hr shippers, if you haven't noticed. If you just come in here to tell us all that H/Hr's not going to happen and discouraging us, you're intruding. And that's breaking the rules of this forum.

I totally agree

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
KKdave

Ditto. Go have your fun in some other forum please.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:26 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by KKdave
Ditto. Go have your fun in some other forum please.

Sure, I was just wondering if H/Hr shippers are honestly predicting they will get together any more?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:08 PM
Midnight109

YES WE WERE!!!

no go to your own forum please!didn't you read the rules?you aren't allowed say things like that!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:55 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

There's still hope, TS. If you come along to this thread just to rain down on everyone's parades, you don't eblong. There's a R/H and H/G thread, why don't you stay in one of those instead of coming here to annoy the pumpkin pie shippers?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:58 PM
Midnight109

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
There's still hope, TS. If you come along to this thread just to rain down on everyone's parades, you don't eblong. There's a R/H and H/G thread, why don't you stay in one of those instead of coming here to annoy the pumpkin pie shippers?

agreed!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:02 PM