KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KKdave

OK, I'm going... right now! I'll talk to you all tomrrow.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:30 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Night, Katie.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:32 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Well, this is definitely not the first time I've mistaken someone for their different gender.

Phoenix Aska turned out to be a dude.
RoguePw25 turned out to be a dude.
Mist turned out to be a dude.

I knew all three were guys laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:24 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

mad

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:36 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

hey all my fellow shippers im glad to be back and for all my special friends out there you know who you are...thanx for PMing me the fantastic news!!!!harry and hermione are a picture perfect couple the have a connection unlike harry and ginny just dont cut it they hardly ever talk unless its a skeem on taking down Voldemort or Quidditch.

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:48 PM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

OK, I'm sorry please don't hate me... I just have to have my victory dance! big grin

Happy Dance Oh yeah, aha, alrite, I'm good! big grin

So anyways, being the ever supportive mod now... big grin

How would you like to have a H/Hr competition, with sigs and banners and poems and things? I've always said that, no matter what ship happens in the book, the others can always be explored creatively...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:51 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

hey rouge add me to the list too 'cause if you dont.....waaaaaaaahhhhhhh...sniff...sniff...waahhhhh!!!!!

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:52 PM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

Hey all, I finnished the book last night.... And all I can say is that I save a small speck of hope for book 7. And I'm very much looking forward to hearing JKR's interview with NBC tonight, maybe she will justify some of the weird things that happened in HBP. Personally I liked OOTP much better, it was happier, and Helllllooooo Hermione was actually important! It seems to me like JKR really changed her character in book 6. The whole romance thing seemed forced, in book 5 things looked like they were going to be going h/hr, now all the sudden they're both forced into relationships that neither make sense, or go with the flow and pattern of the series. I'm still a little miffed about it, can you tell?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:55 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoVeRgIrL
LoVeR!!!!!!!!

you r sooooooooooooooooooo lucky KKdave i havent even bought it yet

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:03 PM
LoVeRgIrL is currently offline Click here to Send LoVeRgIrL a Private Message Find more posts by LoVeRgIrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hermione seemed to be like, in love with Harry for the first couple of chapters, before the Lavender fiasco.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:07 PM
KKdave

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Hermione seemed to be like, in love with Harry for the first couple of chapters, before the Lavender fiasco.

Exactly!! She was totally happy and all flattered when when harry said she was the best in their year, and was telling harry how desirable he was now and completely ignoring Ron. Then all the sudden, like 1/3 through the book, she does a complete 180 and suddenly Ron is the most important guy in her life? What the f**k? It's Harry who she's been paired up with for the past 5 books, Harry who saves her, and Harry who she has the adventures with. Hello, Hermione is obviously the lead female, where did Ginny come from? All the sudden Ginny is forced into a role of importance? Over Hermione? No, no no no no.... this can't be. I've said it before, but it feels like this book was written in a different order, It doesn't flow with what happened in OOTP (relationship wise).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:14 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

"You really told him that I was the best witch in our year?, Oh, Harry!"
"And quite frankly, you've never been more fanciable."
"It doesn't hurt to know you've grown about a foot during the summer either."

I was like: "Yeah, that's it. Right there, that's cinched it."

But then two hundred pages later(approx.):
"God-DAMMIT!"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:21 PM
KKdave

haha yep ditto. I actually squealed with glee (pretty obvious that I'm a girl now, huh?) when those moments happened, only to be horribly angry and let down some pages later. Why does JKR do that to us?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:35 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Suprise? Hell, I dunno. Don't give up hope just yet.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:37 PM
Elessea

Originally posted by KKdave
Hey all, I finnished the book last night.... And all I can say is that I save a small speck of hope for book 7. And I'm very much looking forward to hearing JKR's interview with NBC tonight, maybe she will justify some of the weird things that happened in HBP. Personally I liked OOTP much better, it was happier, and Helllllooooo Hermione was actually important! It seems to me like JKR really changed her character in book 6. The whole romance thing seemed forced, in book 5 things looked like they were going to be going h/hr, now all the sudden they're both forced into relationships that neither make sense, or go with the flow and pattern of the series. I'm still a little miffed about it, can you tell?

What time is the interview going ot be on?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:44 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

It's on at 7pm on NBC. I think her interview might just be a segment of it though, since the show is 2 hours long. Although that would be great if they got an interview that long. We shall see, I just want some explanations!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:46 PM
Imaginary
blinded

quote:
"You really told him that I was the best witch in our year?, Oh, Harry!"
"And quite frankly, you've never been more fanciable."
"It doesn't hurt to know you've grown about a foot during the summer either."

I interpreted that as Hermione was happy about being called smart. And Harry's just ended things with Cho so he's single, so she just informs him that he's fanciable like "Hey, you're single, there are a lot of girls who like you."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:09 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Just incase no one in here has finished reading it I put up a spoiler warning :

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we still have a chance with them .don't forget Harry wanted to break up with Ginny because he was afraid that they would be in danger.If ron and hermione insists on going with Harry wherever he goes theres a chance Hermione might start to fancy Harry instead.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:36 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

I hope you're right hermione202....who in their right mind would pick ron over harry? Please.... no question.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:49 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by KKdave
I hope you're right hermione202....who in their right mind would pick ron over harry? Please.... no question.

There there.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:20 AM