KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Sorcerers Return

The Sorcerers Return
Started by: Barka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

more ! more ! more !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:38 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j3n3

This so far has been a really good start. Keep it up, your writing is very realistic in realtion to JKR

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:00 PM
j3n3 is currently offline Click here to Send j3n3 a Private Message Find more posts by j3n3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

More Coming tommarow....

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 04:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok.....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:03 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barka
More Coming tommarow....

gosh im stupid..im having trouble thinking of things to happen, thats why its taking so long embarrasment

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 09:48 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

It was now bright outside again, although harry was slightly panicked, because the Weasleys had not answered the door after a few minutes of knocking, and the fact that his guardians of 16 years were now dead.
Discouraged, Harry turned to disapparate. He was just wondering where he could go when he heard several loud pops around him. Harry whipped out his wand quickly, ready to fight as many death eaters as he could. But It wasn’t death eaters that had just apprated in front of the Weasley’s house, but the Weasleys themselves.

“Harry!” Harry heard, and was soon on the ground, having been tackled by one of his best friends, Hermionie Granger. Harry looked up at her behind his newly broken glasses, and he smirked. Ron, his other best friend, was now helping him up.

“Good to see you mate” Ron Said.

“You too” Harry Replied, as he was repairing his glasses.(“Reparo!”)

“I’m sorry, but I’m sooo excited to see you!” She said enthusiastically.

“Hello Harry dear” Said Mrs. Wesley, as Bill added” What’s up harry” and without waiting for a response, he went inside the house with his mother behind him.

“Good to see you Harry” Mr. Weasley practically shouted, as Fleur Decalour said, rather louder, “It iz good to zee you ‘arrry” As THEY went inside. Harry then saw various members of the Order of the Phoenix, such as Alastor Moody, Minerva McGonagall, Ruebeus Hagrid, Nymphadora Tonks, and Remus Lupin. They all waved hurriedly to Harry before Rushing inside.

“What was with the Parade?” Asked Harry

“I dunno” Answered Ron.

“Should we go inside then?” Said Hermionie. And with that, they entered the Burrow. Harry looked around the house and smiled, it seemed Mr. Weasley’s new job at the ministry was bringing home SOME amount of money. The Dinning room was lavishly furnished with lighting and fine silver ware. Harry was just looking at the new clock, which had replaced the old one with various sayings such as school and Mortal Danger. Harry knew there was something new about this clock, but couldn’t investigate, because Mrs. Weasley had come back.

“ Ron, why don’t you take Harry up to his room?” It was more of a command than a question, and they turned to the stairs.

Harry heaved his newly grown trunk up the first flight of stairs, before Ron said “Harry, let me do it” and pulling out his wand, he said “Wingardium Leviosa”. Instantly, the trunk levitated and it was easy going up the rest of the stairs. When they reached the fifth floor, Ron opened the door and looked in. Laying asleep on the Bed was Percy Weasley. Harry opened his mouth to say something, but Ron held up a hand. They walked in silence to Fred and George’s old room. When the door was safely closed and the trunk put down, Harry said, slightly loudly,” What is Percy doing here?”

“He Came back the day we did. You know mum, she was delighted to have him back, and even dad seemed pretty happy. Turns out, he didn’t like the new Minister as much as he did Fudge.” The three friends laughed to together.
Mrs. Weasley stuck her head in and said “You three, will you come down here?” Again, it was more of a command than a question. “We have the rehearsal wedding ready.”

“Ok mum, we’re coming” Ron said and the three made their way down the stairs. When they made it down the stairs, harry was surprised to see not 1 couple but 2. Fleur and Bill sat together at one end of the long table, and Lupin and Tonks sat at the other, dressed entirely in white robes.

Still, more of this chapter to go

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:02 AM
Midnight109

that was great ! post more soon please

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:51 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

great! post more!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:07 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Your story's awesome!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:05 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

u need to post more !! big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:52 PM
THEJEDIMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send THEJEDIMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by THEJEDIMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Draco felt his body being pressed very hard from all directions, his eye balls were pressed backwards into his skull, along with his eardrums. As soon as it started, it was over. As he opened his pained eyes, a bright light blinded him. He looked away and blinked a couple times. Snape had indeed taken him the headquarters of the death eaters. They were standing in a large courtyard outside a large house.

“Come Draco” Said Snape quietly. Draco looked up, but stayed where he was.

“Come Draco” Snape repeated, sounding rather annoyed. “The Dark Lord was expecting you 5 minutes ago and you know that he is not a patient man.”

Startled at this information, Draco practically led the way to the mansion. Behind him, Snape nearly smiled. As they half-walked, half-ran, Draco looked around. He had only been here once, one summer ago. It was then that Voldemort summoned him and insisted that Draco represent the Malfoys, as Locus was a prisoner at Azkaban. Draco was surprised that his father was not out yet, since the Dementors had been under Voldemort’s control for over a year. Under all of his fear, Draco felt a ripple of Hatred at this thought. He couldn’t help but have some hate for his father too. It was, after all, his fault that the Malfoys where now disrespected among the wizarding community. If his father hadn’t joined Voldemort, perhaps Draco could have been friends with Harry Potter. He smirked. How could he be thinking of that Half-Blood now, when he was about to see Harry’s Future murderer?

He was so caught up in these thoughts, that he nearly his head on the wall. Looking up, he saw Snape’s knife and remembered, he had to give some blood to enter these doors, the blood of a death eater. Rolling up his sleeve, he grimaced before slicing his arm directly under the Dark Image burned onto his flesh. Why Snape didn’t do this, he didn’t ask. Perhaps he was about to become useless anyway? He brushed his arm up against the wall, and it shone brightly, before becoming dark again. Draco pushed against it, but it didn’t budge. Snape sighed and muttered “Pateo Dafaeco”. The door opened. With Snape pushing him, Draco entered the Darkened room in front of him.

Draco heard the ‘door’ close behind them, and felt a twinge of dread. A number of house elfs walked into the Room, and lit the candles that were hanging noiselessly on either side of them. Snape and Draco made their way through the room (More of a Hallway, Draco thought), and emerged in a Larger room, not unlike the Great Hall at Hogwarts. There was a Large Statue of a Man, though Draco could not read the Name inscripted on the Base of it. The floor was translucent, and Draco could see the snakes below him. 3 flights of stairs above them, and directly ahead, sat an important looking room. They turned right, and found themselves facing a stairway. They climbed these stairs for a few flights, before turning left, and Draco found himself outside this door. Snape looked to him, and nodded. Draco gulped, and entered.

Again, more of this chapter coming

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:02 PM
HPRox90
Auror

That was great!!! Post more!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:27 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

more ! more ! i need more !

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:45 PM
Barker

Before I Post.....
The Book is going in a different way than I planned, so expect some waits between posts. I also realize that this book is slower starting than most others on this forum, and know that that is purely intentional. Although there is absolutely NO need for a Cover, i have made a new one, because as stated before, the book is not shaping up to what i had planned. Thanks to those that have posted comments, and to those that haven't, please do. I would like to know where i am in relation to Mrs. Rowling, and suggestions DO help.
Expect more sometime in the near future....AKA in the Next Hour to the Next Dayerm
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:41 AM
kittypotter667
The CAT met WORLD

great!!! write more!!! a lot more Iloveit

and WHOA!!!
What happend to you?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:06 PM
kittypotter667 is currently offline Click here to Send kittypotter667 a Private Message Find more posts by kittypotter667 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

good so far.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 11:35 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I love the cover ! I hope you write more soon !

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:59 AM
Barker

Looking at Lupin and Tonks, Harry couldn’t suppress his grin. They Smiled back. Hermione went to sit in one of the empty chairs beside this happy couple, and Ron and Harry Followed Suit. Hermione opened her mouth to say something, But unluckily, Lupin and Tonks were called out of house, supposedly to run over the Procession once more. Her mouth still open, she turned to Harry, but closed it again, as if she meant to say something to him. Ron was watching Fleur. After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Hermione Asked Harry how his summer had been so far. Ron rolled his eyes, but kept looking a Fleur.

“Well…..Not so good” He Replied.
“W..W..What Happened?” Hermione Asked.
“I don’t have to deal with the Dursleys anymore…”Harry Mumbled. Hermione Glared, and said, “You Ran away?”
“No” Harry laughed, “They were killed.”
“K..Killed, Harry?”
“Y..Yeah” Harry was still laughing. He didn’t know why. Ron reeled around at this last bit of news.
“WHAT?” He Said.
“How did it happen?” Hermione Asked. Harry stopped laughing.
“Bellatrix came, and Did it.” They both Gaped at him.
“So your Aunt, Uncle…”
“No, Just my Uncle. Bellatrix said My Aunt was still alive. I Left Dudley there.”
“You left your Cousin?” Ron asked Very seriously. Even the thought of Dudley being alone couldn’t make Ron laugh out loud now. His Friend was in Danger. He did laugh softly to himself however, as he remembered 3 Years before, when Dudley had eaten one of Fred and George’s Tongue Taffies.

“Yes” Harry Replied. Their repeating of his information was becoming very annoying.
“Ok, so what happened then? How did you get here?” Ron looked up suddenly, as if she was looking for something. “You didn’t take a porkty did you?”
“Course not.” Harry Said “I apparated”. Hermione Smiled, and Ron began Rubbing his eyebrows.
“I think her wand was a Horcrux.” He went on.
“Horcrux?” Ron and Hermione said together. Harry was almost surprised that she didn’t know, but then again, if Dumbledore hadn’t known for very long, Hermione wouldn’t have any idea. Harry quickly explained the idea of a Horcrux to them, from the Soul Splitting to the Items Dumbledore had told him to look for. Hermione’s face became increasingly more pale, as Ron’s scowl became more pronounced. Hermione grabbed his hand, as if to comfort him somehow. Ron’s scowl deepened again. Harry looked into her eyes, and Smiled. He was glad to have someone there for him. Just then, Ginny Walked in. Hermione let go very quickly, and Ginny looked at Harry, almost glaring.
“Hi Harry” She said, her voice rather high. Harry knew at once that she had meant to say something entirely different.
“Hi Ginny, its been a while” Said Harry very quickly. HOW could he have forgotten Ginny? They had been going out the school year before, but somehow Hermione Unnerved him. He was very confused at the Moment.
“Its only been a week” She turned and left quickly. Ron’s Scowl seemed the have reached its deepest point. Hermione quickly changed the subject.
“So you think Bellatrix’s wand was a Horcux?” She asked Harry. He didn’t say anything, but after a few seconds he nodded. Hermione seemed to be on the verge of asking him another question, but just then, Mrs. Weasley called” Hermione! Can you give me a hand Please?” Sighing, She left without another word. Ron looked at Harry and said”So, that was pretty interesting with Ginny Eh’?” He half-laughed. Harry, playing along, laughed. An odd spinning sound behind them brought them back to earth. Harry looked around. Charlie Weasleys hand on the Wealsey’s Mysterious clock was spinning very quickly. It stopped under “Home”. Just then the Real Charlie walked in, and quickly said hi the the pair before heading upstairs. Still looking at the Clock, Harry thought he counted an extra hand, but it couldn’t be.
“Harry! Ron! Dinner!” They looked at each other, and walked outside, where another crowd of people awaited them.

Rushed, but will add on a bit later

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:55 PM
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

need more!! ~~ smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:53 AM
THEJEDIMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send THEJEDIMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by THEJEDIMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Agreed !

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:27 AM