KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Deathstroke

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 10 43.48%
DeathStroke 13 56.52%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Vs Deathstroke
Started by: Batman Wins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Just one of Slades super grenade K.O'd both Superboy and Wondergirl. Thems is some powerful grenades.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

nightwing has taken deathstroke before. and not a P.I.S. deathstroke either, full powered just-beat-the-teen-titans deathstroke.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:42 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

"And while my personal code prevents me from killing, I've got no problem hurting you." -Batman to Deathstroke in detective comics 710, in which batman beats Deathstroke

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:44 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were confined to a tank, Slade wasn't there to fight, he was there to attack manbat. He held back, Nightwing didn't win, he did well....didn't win.

One time thing.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

I've only heard talk of Nightwing having to pay Deathstroke to not kill him.

Detective Comics #710 is a badly written piece of trash, apparently - it's considered the worst issue of Detective Comics.

Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
"And while my personal code prevents me from killing, I've got no problem hurting you." -Batman to Deathstroke in detective comics 710, in which batman beats Deathstroke
rock Happy Dance thumb up smokin'

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by Wanderer259
I've only heard talk of Nightwing having to pay Deathstroke to not kill him.

Detective Comics #710 is a badly written piece of trash, apparently - it's considered the worst issue of Detective Comics.

Beacause deathstroke looses stick out tongue

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:46 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
Beacause deathstroke looses stick out tongue

No, the aforementioned opinion is simply what I've read.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:48 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
They were confined to a tank, Slade wasn't there to fight, he was there to attack manbat. He held back, Nightwing didn't win, he did well....didn't win.

One time thing.

different thing altogether. im talkin about after slade took out the titans and only nightwing was left and they fought. im fairly certain nightwing won

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:48 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Deathstroke has tactics as good or even better than Bats. He's also physically superior in every way. DS wins 10/10

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:49 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What issue? Sounds like bullshit.

Nightwing has never ever beaten Slade, he's only been able to hold him off a few seconds when Slade wasn't there to fight.

And yes, Nightwing has payed Slade a dollar more than the contract not to kill.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:51 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Originally posted by brainchild81
Deathstroke has tactics as good or even better than Bats. He's also physically superior in every way. DS wins 10/10

batman won before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:52 AM
Wanderer259

quote:
batmanm won before

Slade's beaten him twice before.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:53 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slade beat him twice, though.
Batman even had the advantage of suprise when he got beat.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:53 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Itelligence, yes, batman is a fricken genius, but Slade is smarter, 10x smarter than a human to be exact.

He's superhumanly intelligent.

Skill-Equal, slight edge to batman I must say though."

What are you stupid? hes not 10x smarter than a human, he can utilize 90% of his brain. and how do you judge human intellect? theres a lot of stuff between human and genius. what if he was 10x smarter than a stupid person? deathstroke is supergenius, but batman is megasupergenius

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:54 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Deathstroke outclass Batman in every sector.
Strenght, speed, agility, reflexes, healing, stamina, senses, tactics, experience, skill, Batman knows 127 MA styles, but I've seen him being hitted from guys who didn't know 127 MA styles and having problems with them.
Batman beats Deathstroke when they fight in Bat comics, where he must win.In any other comic book DS will walk over Bat, and probably blow up the Bat Cave cause he think it's kitch.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:54 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

paying him not to fight is perfectly fair. if you could get out of an unnecessary fight, wouldnt you?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:55 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

What are you stupid? hes not 10x smarter than a human, he can utilize 90% of his brain. and how do you judge human intellect? theres a lot of stuff between human and genius. what if he was 10x smarter than a stupid person? deathstroke is supergenius, but batman is megasupergenius

Yes, he is 10x smarter than a human. That is his stats.

He's 10x everything than a human.

Anything Batman can learn and comprehend, Slade can do it better and faster and retain it longer.

If Batman's I.Q is say, 180 Slade's is 300+

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:57 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

deathstroke having more experience than batman? lmao

xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Where do you derive the assumption that Batman is a "megasupergenius"?

xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote