KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fiction Discussion

Harry Potter Fiction Discussion
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 10:46 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

im writing a story called A Final Battle with Voldemort, read it and comment please

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:03 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:28 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

Uhhh, wow. Has anybody in this thread stayed on topic? Oh well. Here is what I think is going to happen in the seventh book: Dumbledore told Harry that Nagini is a horcrux, which means that animals can be horcruxes, so I think that Dumbledore made Snape kill him and Snape did not want to, which is why if you read carefully in the sixth book, Hagrid tells harry that Snape and Dumbledore were arguing. I think that Dumbledore made a horcrux of himself and made Fawkes that horcrux, so I think dumbledore will be back. I also think that Voldemort did not try to kill Harry, but tried to make him into a horcrux, and suceeded, but something backfires which means that to kill voldemort, Harry wil have to die too.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:36 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There's not really a topic, pinkfloydkor. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Right. I've said different Variations of this a few times, but:

If I were to write a Book Seven Fic, would anyone read it? I'm not about to waste my time adding to the Pile of Hundreds of '7' Fics if it's not going to be read. Rather, I would Do a Marauder era one.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:35 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Marauders are way cooler.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 4th, 2006 05:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Right. I've said different Variations of this a few times, but:

If I were to write a Book Seven Fic, would anyone read it? I'm not about to waste my time adding to the Pile of Hundreds of '7' Fics if it's not going to be read. Rather, I would Do a Marauder era one.

I'd read a "7", but probably not a Marauder one. erm

Well, maybe, because it was written by you (stick out tongue), but most of the time, I'm not into that stuff.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Lana
Marauders are way cooler.

cool
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd read a "7", but not a Marauder one. erm

Care Factor= 0 no expression

Well, maybe, because it was written by you (stick out tongue), but most of the time, I'm not into that stuff.

eek!

Well, I've had the '7' planned since Last Summer, and have a Lot Better Ideas etc. But with the Explosion of '7's, I've got cold feet.

I has to stand out. no expression

Old Post May 5th, 2006 02:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hello, my Potternites. happy

Just letting you know that I've got an idea for some sort of contest for the GenFic, in case anyone's interested.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Captain REX
Hello, my Potternites. happy

Just letting you know that I've got an idea for some sort of contest for the GenFic, in case anyone's interested.

Wouldn't it be "Potterites" rather then "Potternites"? stick out tongue

I'd definitely be interested.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:31 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Potternites sounds better. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:42 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

any1 here read Different Kind of Pureblood?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 11:32 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Hey, when there's something formal going on (such as the Yule Ball in GOF), what is it that Hagrid wears? I'm down the shore and thus don't have access to the books.

Is it moleskin? (This is what I thought it was, but I might be wrong.)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:19 PM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

i think he wears an ugly tan suit, the one he wears in the third movie to buckbeaks thing. unless he wears an old black one.

smile hope this helps a bit.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:57 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Ive got a Hp Fic idea but im not sure wether i should go forward with it. It's like...Sorta a few years later maybe, still in the wizarding world though but it takes place after the books. But its entirley diffrent characters and a diffrent story line. of course the old chars might make an occaisonal appearance. What you guys think? i dont wanna start a story and then nobody read it at all.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:36 AM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hey, when there's something formal going on (such as the Yule Ball in GOF), what is it that Hagrid wears? I'm down the shore and thus don't have access to the books.

Is it moleskin? (This is what I thought it was, but I might be wrong.)

Ferret coat suit, I think it was. Though I could be wrong.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I thought it was an ugly moleskin coat with some funky shirt underneath the coat(might be wrong as well)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:18 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i read dkp, and it is probably the best one i've read!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:22 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

wateva rolling on floor laughing

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:57 AM
darknessdwarf is currently offline Click here to Send darknessdwarf a Private Message Find more posts by darknessdwarf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote