KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ragnos vs. reven

ragnos vs. reven
Started by: Luke Is Better

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Apex
The Jedi Sage

Still arguing over this I see. Revan vs Ragnos is like a Rancor on a Bantha. Ragnos being the Rancor.

Although... Yoda could take Ragnos shifty

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Last edited by Apex on Aug 5th, 2005 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Actually, Jawas can take Yoda, so now what? lol

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:39 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apex
The Jedi Sage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Actually, Jawas can take Yoda, so now what? lol

Yoda is the wisest, most powerful, smartest, toughest, strongest SW being.

Ahh.. That feels better.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He was joking, hence the lol.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apex
The Jedi Sage

Originally posted by Arbiter
He was joking, hence the lol.

Your point is.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:52 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Apex512
Yoda is the wisest, most powerful, smartest, toughest, strongest SW being.

Ahh.. That feels better.

You seem piss.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:53 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apex
The Jedi Sage

Sorry if that's what you thought. Message boards don't really anger me.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:54 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

ohhhh. Ok.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:58 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Emperor Revan seriously has some mental issues.

He goes berserk when I call him a fanboy, but then Janus does the same thing, and he acts like he's trying to squirm into his bed.

STAY F*CKING CONSISTENT.

You're peddling that Revan can BEAT the uber Sith, the one guy that has almost NOTHING to knowledge that can detract his power - save for the skimpy evidence that is "he didn't attack the Republic".

What you're doing IS the purest form of fanboyism -- denying of VALID evidence in an attempt to stack the deck in your favor.

And if that's not enough, you continually repeat the "Ragnos would nod and Revan would kill himself" SARCASM and make it the basis of your personal attack against me.

You lose. And it is that simple.

I don't care if you are in a state of denial, I am done with you.

Last edited by Illustrious on Aug 5th, 2005 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

If Darth Windu were here, he'd have something to the effect of "chill". You two need to settle down. It's just Revan and Ragnos, two of the most controversial characters the SW universe has ever known. In particular, Illustrious, you should be satisfied with your victory as it is, and not push the issue. It's not your job to convince every last person of your views, be they correct or not. So my suggestion to both of you is at the very least agree to disagree and don't let this end up any worse that it already has become.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

I have no issue with not convincing other people. I have an issue is that when he brings half-speculatory "facts" and opinions, and then I point him out on that, he gets defensive and jumps on his high-horse.

I'll gladly go toe to toe with anyone who wants to reasonably debate the issue, not someone who has so much estrogen hormones they need a tampon.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

That touched me Janus, I'm...I'm actually crying.......

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Human Vader
That touched me Janus, I'm...I'm actually crying.......

No, your eyeballs are sweating. Here, use this TP to wipe them up.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:59 AM
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank ya.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Five bucks.

Hey us jawas live in the desert, man. Five bucks. Don't be a cheapass... I've been wearing the same dishrag for months.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:23 AM
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Ragnos.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:29 AM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

excellent support of opinion makashiman your lack of evidence reasons or intelligence has really convinced me ragnos would win,who needs proof or logic when you can just say ragnos it's not like you need to read the sticky at the top of the forum that tells you not to do exactly what you just did. Congratulations the sheer lack of intelligence and proof have truly convinced me ragnos would win ~end sarcastic rant~

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Ragnos, he struck fear into the heart of Naga Sadow a man who chucked stars at people for a living. That is one of the reasons I believe him to be the most powerful Force user of all time.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

hmm interesting, so your saying because someone who actually was powerful was afraid of him he'd win? Do you know if his fear was justified?do you know that ragnos didn't just pull a mind trick on him?does anyone know what force powers he possesed?do we know his potential? do we know what he's accomplished in combat or who he's fought? how much force knowledge did he have?

Lets see, we know absolutley nothing about ragnos once so ever except his spirit getting pwned by an average jedi. As for the whole he scared people thing where does that leave us? So he scared people, do we know that he didn't just manipulate them like sids or with the force? do we know that fear was justified? until you can answer at least half those questions just let this thread die.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

so far all we know about him is his reign went unchallenged his whole life, he has defeated a Sith Magician without killing him I believe. And partially conqured the known galaxy.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote