KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure

How do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It was great 21 63.64%
It was okay 5 15.15%
It could use improvement 2 6.06%
It sucked. 5 15.15%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks!!! i have someone helping me, and she'll be posting either tomorrow (hopefully) or a little later...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:25 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Great!! Hope it's tomorrow! LOL!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:59 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

should be...but i will pm her to make sure...i'm glad that you changed my mind...and Barker...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:00 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Hey I'm helping Saratn with her story now,well here is a little bit..

"I'll wait for you Harry, don't worry" said Tonks.
"That's ok you don't have to wait I'll go after you go"
said Harry geting a little worry because Tonks wouldn't go first.
"Go get what you had to get Harry I'll wait."
"Ok then I'll go get it" said Harry.
I can't go to Godrics Hollow which means I just have to wait. Harry came back a few minutes later to seeTonks
still standing and waiting for him. He was hoping that she would have gone because he took so long getting the thing he had to get. But to his bad fortune she still wasn't gone.
"Harry you took long, how come?" asked Tonks hoping to get a very good explanation for why he had taken long.
"I couldn't find it thats why"
"Oh I see...hurry up then lets go they must be waiting for us to arrive"said Tonks.
"You go first Harry" said Tonks.
"Ok," Harry walked over and got some floo powder and said
"The Burrow" very clearly. Seconds later he was standing in the Weasleys home. The home he loved so much to go to, but not this time it wasn't the place he wanted to be at the moment. His two best friend had told the order that he would be going to Godrics Hollow which ruin his plans completely , or maybe not. He had been of on his thoughts for a while that he didn't notice that Hermione was hugging him so
hard he was almost out of air.
"Hermione let him go you are letting him out of air." said Ron
"Sorry Harry' said Hermione turning red on the cheecks.
Harry wished very much she wouldn't let go of him . He felt his stomach do a flip while he thought that , but wait he was still sort of mad at her for telling the order.
"How are you mate, listen we have to talk." said Ron
"Harry dear go up stair to Rons room and see where you are going to be sleeping, while I prepare dinner.
" Lets go Ron " said Harry.
Ron and Hermione followed Harry up stairs.
Once they were up stairs they were all silent. Hermione was the one who spoke first.
"Harry we wanted to tell you that we.......

So how was it hope it was good? smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 04:25 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it is terrific...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 06:29 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Agreed!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:28 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well i guess it is my turn...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 11:14 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

thanks, now it is your turn Saratn.

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 11:57 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...just have to think...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 11:59 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

ok then. smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:28 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry...still adding some to it...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:17 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

LOVING IT ! POST !

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:56 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

good good loving it cool big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:43 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Harry really didn't care what she had to say at the moment. She had given him away. Even though he did wanted Hermione to still have her arms around him, she had betrayed him, and he didn't like that at all.

"I don't care what you have to say." Harry spat.

"Harry, we never got the chance to read your letter. The bloke, Brethon took them from us as soon as Hedwig came. He then ordered Tonks to get you, and we couldn't write to you. Mum doesn't know...thank god, or she would have my head."

"Wait...you know Brethon?" asked Harry puzzled.

"You know him too?" asked Hermione relieved that Harry was no longer angry.

"Yeah, I know him. He told me loads of things, like he was in contact with Dumbledore, but that isn't important right now...what is important is why he took the letters, and how much he could learn from them."

"Well, Fred and George have a general idea." said Ron.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:07 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

I guess it is my turn.......

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:21 AM
HPRox90
Auror

Great! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:56 AM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

ur story is great when are u gonna post more

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:16 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

hello anyone there

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 09:19 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Hermoinelover still has to write her part. should be shortly.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:01 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

ok

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:06 PM