KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure

How do you like it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It was great 21 63.64%
It was okay 5 15.15%
It could use improvement 2 6.06%
It sucked. 5 15.15%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter & The Elan Vital's Departure
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thanks...i am working on a title for chapter two. if you have any ideas, pm me, and i could use it. i am not good on working on beginnings.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:56 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

THE GRIMM REAPPEARS...
naaa, justkiddin lol, i dunno, depends on what the chapter has to continue againsmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:59 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well to tell you the truth...i write as i go...i have nothing special planned yet...so i'm going to surprise myself too.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:05 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

their has to be more people reading this!!! whover else is reading this post your comments.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:44 PM
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

hey, just started reading this. it's kewl! keep it up!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:09 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Hey, you logged out. lol. please continue...i very much like it.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 02:35 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i've been busy, but i will add more soon...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:37 PM
crazykim

YAY, soon!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:11 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Chapter One: The Beginning

A teenage boy was tossing and turning in his bed. Sweat covered his sheets and his face. He was having a very vivid dream. He has had plenty of dreams before hand. They were always about Lord Voldemort; the one who had killed his parents fifteen years ago. This one was no different, but when Harry woke up he realized that Voldemort wanted him to see it. Th only reason he knew was because a year ago, Voldemort had tricked Harry by making it look like his godfather, Sirius Black, was at the Department of Mysteries, being tortured by him. Harry went to his aid right away, only to learn that it was a trap. He had found something that had his and Voldemort's name on it. It was a prophecy. The prophecy was still stuck in his head, he remembered every word to it.

"THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD APPROACHES....BORN TO THOSE WHO HAVE THRICE DEFIED HIM, BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...AND THE DARK LORD WILL MARK HIM AS HIS EQUAL, BUT HE WILL HAVE THE POWER THE DARK LORD KNOWS NOT...AND EITHER MUST DIE AT THE OTHER FOR NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES....THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD WILL BE BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...."

Voldemort was trying to figure this out for himself. He only knew part of it. he only heard the first half, saying that he would have someone who would be his equal. His source didn't hear the whole thing, so Voldemort presumed that he would be his equal, he did not know that he would be marking him. The whole prophecy was based on if Voldemort was going to try and kill the boy. The prophecy started when Voldemort couldn't kill Harry. Voldemort was supposed to kill his parents, and Harry was suppose to live with a scar, as the only mark left. The prophecy knew that Voldemort would forget the magic, and that he would kill his parents, but wouldn't succeed with Harry.

Tonight was by far the strangest. He saw Snape and Malfoy in somesort of building. In there was Lord Voldemort, which he wasn't too pleased. Dumbledore was dead, but he had wanted Malfoy to kill him. He, Malfoy tried using the Cruciatus Curse on Snape, but he used the shield charm, and then the spell he invented, Sectumsempra. Malfoy was bleeding badly, and Snape Disapperated.Voldemort just sat there, fuming with himself. He didn't care that Malfoy was bleeding. After awhile he had cured him, and told him that he had another job for him. He was to kill his mother, Narcissa. That was all their was of the dream. Why would Voldemort show him this? Why would he...unless. Harry had the answer. It was hard to figure out at first, but it was simple. He got out of bed, turned on a table side lamp, took out two pieces of parchment, ink bottle, and a quill.

Ron,
Can't tell you too much, incase this letter is intercepted. I had another one of my strange dreams. It had to do with Snape. I will explain everything when I see you. Yes, we are still going. I hope you weren't expecting me too.

Remember what I told you what I wanted to do? I decided after my birthday, when I become of age. We are to go the following day. If Hermione is with you, make sure she uses some spell to stop your sister from coming. Even if you have to tell your mother.. And make sure the other two, Neville and Luna dont come as well. I will Apperate to your house. This will be the only bit of magic I will do illegally.
Hope you are doing well-
Harry.

He made another one, identical to the one he wrote to Ron. He labeled it to Hermione, and rolled up both letters, and tied them around Hedwig, his snowy owl's leg. He had gotten her in his first year as a first birthday present from the Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts, Rubeus Hagrid. Now he has someone to keep him company when he was at the Dursley's, his only remaining living relatives. He told her who to deliver the two letters. With a soft nibble in the ear, and she was gone in the night sky.

Harry went to his bedside table to look at the alarm clock. It read two o'clock. In a few hours time Harry would be awaked by his aunt's usual rants about Harry doing nothing around the house, letting her and his uncle doing all the work around the house. Harry personally didn't care. He slid back into his bed, and went back to sleep. What was the significance of the dream he had? More questions always entered his mind, ever since Snape killed Dumbledore.

The next morning, he wasn't woken up by Aunt Petunia, and when he reached for his glasses his alarm clock read twelve o'clock. He quickly got dressed and ran down stairs. It was odd that he wasn't being yelled at for sleeping in. He first went into the kitchen where he thought the Dursley's would be eating their so called lunch. Harry didn't care what his aunt called it, but it wasn't a meal at all. They usually had a single fruit or vegetable, because his overweighed cousin needed an extreme diet. But it was the exact opposite for Harry. He was very thin for someone his age, and it didn't help the fact that the Dursley's always gave him the least amount of food.

He walked up to the kitchen table where the mail was lying on. Looked liked bills and advertisements. Nothing he hadn't seen before. But two things caught his eye. One was a letter that had his uncle's handwriting. It read like this:

Boy, you are not to touch anything at all until we return by the end of the weekend. Aunt Marge is very sick, so we are with her to keep her company. If I find out that you caused mischief, I will wring that scrawny little neck of yours. The only thing you may have to eat is the smallest carrot stick. AND after that, you are not allowed to watch tv, or to play with Dudley's computer. We will be Sunday afternoon. Your aunt expects everything to be clean. And make sure that ruddy owl of yours doesn't leave any of its dinner around the house.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:45 PM
crazykim

cool

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:59 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry it took so long...typing more now...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 08:03 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i finally came up with a title. it will be called Harry Potter and the Elan Vital's Departure.
and if you think you know why it is called the Elan Vital's departure, could you please pm me, not post it so everyone can see.

Last edited by xEsaulx on Aug 14th, 2005 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 08:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Made the title edit you requested, Saratn.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

thank you very much...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:13 AM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

Saratn why does it say Chapter one the beginning? Or do you mean Chapter two . I think you mean 2 right. cuz I'm a little confuse (actually i've been very confused this days) so like me to be very confused. "What is up with you Daisy?" {talking to myself} I'm weird don't you guys think? But i'm glad I am LOL laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:45 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry, yes it is supposed to be chapter two...i don't think your weird either.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
Midnight109

Its great . Hope you write more soon .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Post more!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:46 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

working on it right now...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:22 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

if i take this long again...please start pming me...

Harry personally didn't care what his uncle did or didn't want him to do. He had more important things to worry about than the computer or the tv. He had to plan out what he was going to do at Godric's Hollow. He's been thinking about it, but hasn't really planned out what he was going to do. One thing was for certain though...he was going to take a look at his parents grave. It would indeed be hard, but he had to see their grave, for the first time.

A few hours later, and Harry was in his room, wishing that Hedwig was there with him. Though he knew that Hedwig only left this morning, he wished that she would be back with him. She was the only company he had at Privet Drive. Since Harry wasn't allowed to do anything he decided to pace around the room thinking. After awhile Harry gave up and went to bed.

He had the same dreams about Dumbledore dying...Sirius dying...and more importantly his parents death. Those were the things that haunted him the most. Occasionally he would visit the site of Ceddric Diggory's death. This was still painful to him. He still wished he could've done something about it.

It was in Harry's fourth year and someone had entered him into something called the Triwizard Tournament. He had to go through three tasks. He managed to survive the Hungarian Horntail, and being underwater for over thirty minutes, getting past a sphinx and blast ended skrewts, but he barely lived through facing Lord Voldemort. He had regained his body, but before he did, he had Wormtail kill Cedric. The Triwizard cup turned out to be a portkey that brought the two of them to a graveyard.

Voldemort had forced Harry to duel him. Voldemort used the killing curse, the Advada Kedvera on him, but Harry and Voldemort's wand had done a peculiar thing. Their wands were connected and a tiny bead was forced to Voldemort's end. It brought out the last people he had killed, blocking the path to Harry. He had managed to escape...barely. He had grabbed Cedric's body, by his command. But then he had to face an impostor...someone he had trusted for a whole school year.

Harry woke with sweat over his whole body. But the thing is that he didn't wake up because of the nightmares, but because he had heard something from down stairs. Someone was in his house. His first two thoughts were the Order of the Phoenix, bringing him out of here, but why would they? His second thought was Death Eaters.He went to his night post and grabbed his wand and glasses.

He carefully made his way down the stairs, avoiding the last stair that creaked. Whoever entered the house must have entered through the door in the kitchen. Their was no other room after that, but the way into the parlor. Harry moved quietly to the wall, feeling his way to the kitchen door way. He had his wand raised, ready to take action. He put his left hand out and pushed the door open quickly. The person in the room was perplexed which left Harry plenty of time to disarm the person. He held their wand in his left hand at the person's throat.

yeah i know...not much...but i have been busy, but like i said start pming me if i take more than a day.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:17 PM