KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » ~She Loves Me Not~ (Danfic)

~She Loves Me Not~ (Danfic)
Started by: RaDiOdOrK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaDiOdOrK

LOL fair enough.. ta babe..

SIXTEEN

Danika buttoned her blouse and searched the woolly car-seat cover for a lighter, cigarette readily in her mouth. Jai nipped gratefully at her neck while she lit up, not paying him the least bit of attention.

'Want a smoke?'

'nah it's fine.'

He watched her intently and she turned her head towards the window in discomfort.

'Must you?'

'What?'

'Stare at me like that! It makes me sick'

Jai shifted closer and slid a cool hand up her shirt onto her naked chest. 'I can't help it, you're beautiful.'

Danika laughed, stubbed out her smoke on the side of the car and turned back to him with a smirk. 'You can cut it out, we've ****ed now.'

Jai ignored her, now focussing on her still-bare thighs. 'I know...but'
She gripped his hand firmly, 'You might be feeling generous, but I'm not. I just needed to get out of the house okay?'

He gave her a sultry smile as she struggled with her jeans.

'That's why I liked you in the first place, you're such a *****.'

'You're too kind.'

He chose to ignore her request, running a his hand down her back and gently lifting the material at the bottom. 'I mean it though. Most girls are so clingy after sex, but at the party.....afterward, you just, didn't want to know me. It was so hot.'

Danika froze and stopped fighting with her zipper, looking him dead in the eyes, first with fear, and then disgust. 'But we never-' She shoved him as hard as she could and climbed forward into the front seat. 'Take me home.'

'But babe..'

'No! just ****ing take me home now, you disgust me!'

Shauna awoke to a light tickling on her face. She moaned sleepily and shoved the distraction away. Dan giggled and kissed her closed eye-lids.

'Wakey-wakey.'

She mumbled something incoherent before peeling her eyes open. 'Dan...it's only-'

'Almost eight. Now get up.'
She stumbled out of bed and looked back at him, perched comfortably, smiling at her in his uniform. She suppressed a laugh. 'Where'd you come from?'

'Well, mum left early this morning and dropped me off so I've sat here watching you sleep and mumble about me for the last half hour or so and decided to wake you up.'
Shauna stared at him in horror 'I didn't..'

'Unfortunately yes. And as cute as you look in that shirt...' He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, setting her in the shower and turning the water on full blast, '...much better.'

She squealed in protest and attempted to adjust the freezing water.
Dan watched her step into the room ten minutes later, shivering and glaring at him.

'That was cruel.'

'Just my way of thanking you for stealing my job.'

Shauna face dropped and she approached him sympathetically. 'Danny I don't want it if you're going to be mad.' She hugged him tightly and he laughed.

'I'm happy for you, really. That way you can develop this.' He snatched her camera off the bedside table and snapped a photo of her, towel and all.

She shoved him onto the bed and kissed him heavily. 'You're going to get it Daniel Radcliffe. You better not sleep tonight.'

Melissa had gotten to school early that morning. She had two reasons, one of them being to piss off the Headmistress my acing her subjects, the second was Daniel. Showing up that morning and forcing her out of the house after a couple of minutes of awkward conversation. She couldn't wait until her parents had bought a house here so she could finally get her own space.

She scanned the deserted art studio, vaguely admiring pieces on the wall, cursing Shauna at the same time for picking art, and kicking herself for making Mrs Corban put them in the same subjects. Her artistic talents consisted of cutting and pasting and that wasn't going to get her a pass, let alone anything substantial.

The room echoed with the creaking of a door and she turned around to see a student struggling with an easel. He shakily set it down and heaved his bag up onto a bench, scanning the room for other student. Melissa gave a small smile as he looked in her direction.

'You failing this crap as well?' He asked her, jokingly, piling paints and utensils down on the counter.

Melissa laughed and glanced down at her book. 'You have no idea.'

'Can I have a peak?' he approached cautiously, Melissa flushing slightly at her amateur sketches and scrawl.

'Go ahead. feel free to laugh at any of my ideas.' She pushed the notebook across the table as he took a seat.

He gave a small nod as he scanned the page. 'This is pretty good.'
Mel snorted and looked down as she tapped her pencil. 'You don't have to say that.'
'Nah it could really work.'

She looked back over her shoulder at his painting. 'What've you got there?'

'Just an fail in progress, not much.'

She smiled, 'I'm Melissa by the way.'

He stood and began walking back over to his piece, 'pleasure. I'm Adrian.'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:26 AM
RaDiOdOrK is currently offline Click here to Send RaDiOdOrK a Private Message Find more posts by RaDiOdOrK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

That was really great!!! Post soon!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:03 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Yeah, please post more!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:40 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaDiOdOrK

SEVENTEEN

Deidre awoke, with her sister still draped across her in a slumber. She remembered the night before and realised glumly that she was still sixteen, single and pregnant.

Danika had stumbled inside after merely an hour of having left, in hysterics. Deidre had sat rigidly, listening to her sister, sobbing her apologies over and over again. Her stomach turned and she held back tears as she realised just how out of hand this whole thing had gotten. She knew Jai had liked her sister, and had used that to her advantage when Danika had passed out that unforgettable night. She naively assumed that Jai would no longer try to pursue Danika after Deidre had slept with him. She was grossly mistaken.

After the original shock had settled in, Danika had told Jai exactly what he had done, and that she didn't want to see him again unless he was looking after his child.
Deidre stayed awake most of the night, watching Danika curled up in her arms sleeping. She was envious that her sister could just get something off her chest and be done with it, while she sat there shuddering with the thought of Jai's hands on her body.

She ran a warm shower, and sat there on the tiled floor, looking up into the spray and praying quietly that this whole this would soon be over.
There was a sharp knock on the door and a muffled call from her twin that they were leaving soon. She flung a towel around herself and began searching her room for her most unflattering pants and a jumper.

Jai shoved his text books into his bag and closed his locker. The hall was almost deserted and he didn't see Deidre eyeing him from across the room. She called to him on his way out and beckoned for him to come over.
Instead of sitting on the bench next to her, he stood over her, anything but happy to see her.

'You planned this didn't you? Knew it was going to happen all along.'
'Yes I vaguely remember my plans when I climbed on top of myself Jai, that's exactly it', she replied drawly.

'You know what I mean. You were only after me cause you knew I liked Danika, so you thought you'd get in first. You can't stand it when a guy doesn't come after you.'
She stood, looking him in the eye, 'That's pathetic. This wouldn't of happened if you didn't **** everything that moves. People are going to feel sorry for me. You're the one with a reputation.'

He laughed in her face. 'Says who?'

'Everyone. don't you hear people talking.'

'Talk is cheap Deidre.'

She picked up her bag, ready to leave, 'Well this baby isn't going to be so you better start sorting things out.'

'Can't daddy pay for it?' He mocked her.

'Daddy already has children to look after. Maybe you should start taking some fatherly responsibility.'

She had raised her voice slightly and students entering had turned towards the commotion. Jai grew nervous all-of-a-sudden, trying to hush his tone. He tried one more pathetic attempt to defer the attention, 'I don't even know it's mine.'

Deidre smirked at him in realisation of what he was trying to do. 'Don't worry bout it Jai, I can be sure for the both of us.'

She left him standing there among the whispers and he realised exactly what she meant by people talking.

Shauna was anxiously awaiting the bell. She was starting work that afternoon and couldn't wait to get in there and get started.

Marcia picked them up and dropped Daniel home before continuing on, about a twenty minute drive downtown.

'There's two girls you'll be working with, that's Mica and Alex. Mica is not coping to well, but Alex will be happy to help you out and do most of your training. She's only sixteen as well and is an excellent photographer in my opinion.' She squeezed Shauna's arm enthusiastically, 'You two will get on well.'

Alex extended a deep caramel arm to greet Shauna. She grinned and her emerald eyed flickered in excitement. Her deep amber locks were slicked back with a hair tie and draped neatly over her shoulder, extending down to her waist.

Alex glanced at Marcia, unsure. 'So I’ll be showing her the ropes?'

Marcia nodded and smiled warmly at Shauna. 'I guess you can start now. I'll be back in an hour. There's no bookings this afternoon so you should both go uninterrupted.'
Alex shuffled under a counter for some pens and a clipboard, and began speaking eagerly. 'We'll just start with basics, what to write down with clients and stuff and then I can show you around.'

'When can I develop and that sort of thing?'

Alex frowned and stood thoughtfully, 'That's kinda advanced don't you think? Mica doesn't even really do that.'

Shauna's face fell and she dug in her bag for her art folder.’ I’ve got a little experience.' Alex took it, a little confused as she flipped through the photos. 'These are amazing....you should be teaching me.'

She giggled nervously and looked glumly down at the forms Alex had pulled out. 'Never mind about those, they're self explanatory. I'll show you around.' She took her hand eagerly and left the reception area into a large room, sets occupying most of the floor space.

'This is usually where portraits are done. There's the courtyard as well but we mostly work in here.'

The walls were decked with hundred of photo's of children, loving partners and pensive looking headshots. 'I took all the ones on this wall.' Alex directed her to the back wall, excitedly. In the midst of all the strangers there was a small photo of Alex, smiling shyly, with her hair splayed around her shoulders, Alexandra printed across the bottom. 'That’s pretty' she mumbled as she was dragged with enthusiasm into a back room.

They passed through what looked like a walk-in-robe, Alex explained that developed photo's waiting to be collected were kept in there, before moving into the dark room. Shauna found it to resemble the one at school, but slightly upgraded.
There was a buzz from the reception area and Alex squealed and led Shauna back out. 'Your first customer!'

It was a young girl with dark hair. She gave a friendly smile and offered her return slip. 'Won't be a sec' Alex informed her, and took Shauna to the storage area.
'Just match up the name and date and double check all shots are in there.'

Shauna nodded and scanned the shelves. 'Sam H..' She muttered and snapped up the package, opening it's contents. She was amused to find many self-portraits of the girl, in skimpy clothing, sometimes underwear, and bearing a seductive pout. Alex looked over her shoulder and sighed. 'We get heaps of those. sad really'

Shauna hid her smile as she handed them to Sam and cheerily said goodbye. She was in for a fun afternoon.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:20 AM
RaDiOdOrK is currently offline Click here to Send RaDiOdOrK a Private Message Find more posts by RaDiOdOrK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I love it, keep goin'.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:31 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Durza

Please keep posting!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:18 PM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaDiOdOrK

Sorry- this bit was meant to go on the end of the last one *eek*

Re-anne, Mitch's mother paced nervously outside his door. He had refused to go to school that day and she didn't quite know how to approach him in this state.

Mitch heard a tentative knock on the door after minutes of watching his mum's shadow move around under the door.

'yeah.'

Re-anne popped her head in the door and smiled cheerfully.

'Hey Mitchy, how you feeling.'

She came over and perched beside him on the bed, glancing down at her hands. He just shrugged and she continued, 'I've noticed you've been a little down lately so I thought you might've guessed.'

He furrowed his brow and she went on, 'Remember how I went away for a few days? Well me and Col are going again and thought you might want to join us this time.'

He continued looking at her confused. 'But what about work?'

'This is more important sweetie'

'Going on holidays is important? since when.'

Re-anne looked away from him and gripped her trembling hands. 'I'm sick Mitchy. I'm really sick.'

Fear choked in Mitch's throat as he stared intently at her for an explanation, too afraid himself to ask her.

'We didn't tell you where we were going cause I thought the tests would be fine. But they came back positive.' She clenched one of his hands, 'I have cancer bubs and it's going to be quite a while before I'm getting any better.'

EIGHTEEN

‘What are you smiling about?’

Shauna gave Mel a playful kick under the table.

‘Nothing.’ She continued stirring her salad.

‘That’s crap. you’re a terrible liar.’

Melissa sighed and stared across at her friend.

‘Name’s Adrian. We have art together.’

‘And…?’

Melissa reddened. ‘And nothing. He helped me out with my assignment.’
Shauna slumped and watched Melissa is disbelief. ‘That’s the most boring story I’ve ever heard. The Melly I know would’ve come back covered in paint with some exaggerated story about sex in the supply room.’

Melissa giggled and shook her head. ‘I think there’s been too much of that lately. When I was at Deidre’s-’

‘You still hang out with them?’

Mel eyes Shauna indignantly. ‘So what if I do?’

‘Doesn’t our friendship mean anything? I thought you agreed not to spend time with them! They’ll just brush you off when something better comes along.’

Melissa glared in disbelief, ‘Just like you. I can’t believe how self absorbed you’ve been since the moment I got here.’

An unsettling silence fell upon the table. Dan approached and sat down close to Shauna, none-the-wiser.

‘Hey babe.’

Melissa slipped her bag over her shoulder and quietly left. Shauna watched her leave out of the corner of her eye and she smiled to herself, snuggling closer to Daniel and shutting her eyes.

She didn’t see her for the rest of the afternoon and she was glad. Her jealousy had been getting in the way of the friendship, and she had taken it all way out of proportion in Shauna’s opinion.

Intrigued eyes watched Shauna leave the ground that afternoon, as they always did. Still counting the days until they could make their move. She clung protectively to Dan as they strolled of down the street.

Mitch’s entire body ached from the position he’d been holding and his eyes watered as he lay there, barely blinking. Just when he’d felt most desolate and alone, the one person who’d been there for every moment of his life had made him afraid as well.
Re-anne had left him uninterrupted that day and he was glad. He couldn’t lay eyes upon his mother when his whole mind was racked with pain.

His phone lay in pieces across his floor, it had slowly driven him insane from the incessant ringing. His jaw burned from being clenched against his closed fist and he tasted blood. As dreary and helpless as he felt, he didn’t dare sleep. He wasn’t going to waste another second by sleeping away the time he could be using to remember his family. Mitch vowed to lay awake and relive every excruciating minute, every painstaking moment, until there was nothing left.

Dan swung open his front door to find Jess perched comfortably on a stool, leaning across the bench in deep conversation with his mother. She feigned uninterest as Dan dumped his bag and approached the counter.

‘Hey Jess. How you been?’

‘Oh you know. Bored.’

He felt that she was taking a guilty stab at him, but brushed it off.
‘We’ll I’ll leave you girls to it. Be upstairs.’ He jogged up the steps to his bedroom, wishing that he’d decided to bring Shauna home with him that afternoon.
Jess entered almost instantly after him. ‘What’s your rush?’

She smiled and sat on his bed. ‘Thought you might want to catch up. Unless Shauna is expecting you.’

Dan sighed and sat in a chair across from her. ‘What’s there to say? I see you at school everyday don’t I?’

She dropped her bottom lip. ‘But Danny, we don’t talk any more.’
Dan chuckled and sat tentatively beside her. ‘We’re still mates Jessy. We just have other stuff to focus on.’

‘Promise?’

‘Promise.’

She grinned and hugged him, squeezing him tightly and praying quietly to herself that this wouldn’t be the last time they touched.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:05 PM
Brunette Angel

Keep going please!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 09:52 PM
RaDiOdOrK

NINETEEN

After a month of secretive flirting, early morning artwork and passing of notes, Melissa had finally convinced Adrian to ask her out. The last hour getting ready had been torture.

She sat glaring at herself in the mirror, amidst boxes and cramped furniture in her new house. Her hair wouldn’t sit right and she couldn’t find the ironing board to fix her clothes.

Usually, in this predicament she’d be over at Shauna’s in a heartbeat. But the last few weeks she’d spent with her were cold and almost every word exchange had been argumentative. Between time at Daniel’s and school work, it had left little time to fix their relationship. She remembered the last time they’d lived near each other, and how after every argument they’d try so hard not to laugh and end up in a giggling mound on the floor.

Mel noticed that, as usual, the first thing she’d unpacked was the photo of them taken in Australia when they were 12. It was self-taken and she’d kept it by her bed ever since. And every time something funny had happened, or when Adrian first rung her, she’d automatically grabbed her cell to tell Shauna, then remembered they were supposed to be fighting. As much as she missed her, Melissa couldn’t help but feel she was better off.

In Dan’s opinion, things had returned to normal with Jess. He’d slowly become less irritated on her surprise visits and figured it was just her way of making an effort. He’d taken twenty minutes of hinting for her to leave that afternoon so he could go see Shauna, before his mum was forced to distract her while he slipped out.
A light rain had begun to fall and he quickened his pace and zipped up his jacket, shivers consuming his body as Shauna’s house came into view.

Shauna let out a surprised shriek. ‘What are you doing?!’

‘Kidnapping you.’ Dan dipped his face into her neck, sending tingles over her skin.

‘Dan, I’m busy.’ She shut her books and rubbed lazily at her eyes.

‘When you haven’t rung me in a whole day I get worried. You’re working to hard babe, we hardly spend time together.’

She willingly let him drag her to the floor and sent him sulky looks as he lightly kissed her face.

‘I’m not leaving. So you can stop looking at me like that.’ Shauna giggled and stretched, letting a yawn escape as she slipped her arms through his, resting her hands on his lower back.

‘What are you thinking about?’
Dan squeezed his eyes shut, this was her favourite question and she always caught him off-guard.

‘You Shauna. That’s all I think about when I’m touching you.’
She grinned and leaned in so they were eye-to-eye, obviously pleased with his response. The small amount of light shone down from her desk and flickered onto her eyes, giving them a glazed look.

Daniel brought their mouths together, sighing softly as he ran his warm hands over the smooth skin of her back. He cheeks suddenly felt moist and he leaned back to see tears trickling down Shauna’s face as she locked his gaze.

He gently thumbed one away. ‘What’s the matter…?’

She shook her head and smiled, sniffling softly. ‘It’s nothing… I just, well I just feel like I fit in for once. And I didn’t need a heap of friends to accept me like I thought I would. You make me feel so complete on your own and…’

Further tears muffled her words and Daniel stroked her head and hugged her closer.
‘Shh…You don’t need anyone else to make you feel like that. Everyone here thinks you’re amazing, and you did that without me. I love you Shauna, and you’ll always be special to me.’

Shauna inhaled sharply at his confession, her voice trembled, just audible. ‘I love you too Daniel.’

They grinned at each other and she broke the silence with a giggle as she pressed her mouth to his again.

The next morning Deidre awoke early, yet again and headed for the bathroom. She rubbed her almost non-existent bump in the mirror and stepped into the shower. Even after all the hassles with Jai, and the dirty feeling that clouded her mind whenever she thought about him with Danika, she still had a yearning for him that she couldn’t shake. The baby within her had been a blissful reminder of him every morning when she opened her eyes, and served more as a comfort, then a regret of their time together. The moment word had got around, the whole ordeal had been forgotten. It seemed that people felt the school get-around’s were meant for each other and had left it at that. Deidre just wished that Jai could see it that way as well.

Mitch emptied his bag out onto the laundry floor and trudged back up to his room, giving Re-anne a small smile as he passed. The last few weeks had meant three trips away and back and endless hours of restlessness and praying. Mitch’s attendance had slumped and he rarely saw his friends. Their faces were a blur and he hadn’t confided in them to share his pain.

Daniel was almost as close to his mum as he was and he hadn’t mustered the strength to admit that she was sick. Instead he’d shunned himself away and been distant from him in the hopes that he’d never have to say anything.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:06 AM
Brunette Angel

I love it, please keep it up.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:51 PM
RaDiOdOrK

TWENTY (slight adult content)

Shauna rushed past a line of people as she hurried into the studio. The photography shop was filled with the scent of developing solution and she tossed Alex a sympathetic look as she struggled to pose a screaming baby in the folds of a mink blanket.

Marcia gave Shauna a desperate glance between customers, and Mica, with a low-stress tolerance had tears brimming her eyes behind an armful of lenses, tripods and rolls of film.

Shauna draped an apron over her neck and collapsed against the door of the dark room. She liked coming in here, clouding herself in red silence and spending tedious hours gazing as images magically appeared in the liquid, then gently hanging them to dry.

Knowing there was no time to shut off the world today, she threaded a film strip carefully through the machine works and listened as it gave a contented click and did the rest of the work.

She collected a labelled pile of shots and began sorting them into packages. Usually she just checked for blank sheets and over-exposures; the results of incompetent photographers, but the first shot caught her eye. It was taken as someone walked away- the back of their head. The ones that followed were equally as strange, and Shauna felt a surge of recognition as she flicked through photos of arms, legs and partial faces. Her pulse began to race as she neared the bottom and found a photo of Daniel, his arm draped lazily around Shauna as they walked home. A fear, and sense of violation arose in her chest and throat as she came upon the very last one. Her own smiling face. The eerie feeling accelerated as she flicked on the light and saw it had been obstructed. It was a double-exposure, overlapping with a very familiar looking front garden.

She left the photos in the room and raced out to the reception area with an overwhelming need to be surrounded by other people. Marcia smiled graciously as she took up her position and forced a smile on the awaiting customers.

Later that evening, when it had died down, she quietly entered the storage room and slipped the envelope into her bag, along with the customer information.
'Shauna honey?'

Marcia startled her. 'Did you want to come home with me for dinner? Dan said he's seen very little of you, I thought it might be nice.'
Shauna hid her guilt with a smile. 'Sure. I'll just finish up here.'
Marcia jangled her keys as she slipped out to the car.

Daniel was half asleep when Shauna entered his dimly lit room. He stirred slightly as she squirmed in next to him and gently caressed the side of his face. He groaned sleepily and looked up at her.

'Hey babe. I missed you.'

'Did you dream about me?'

'I think so.'

She laughed at his bleary confusion. 'Your mum made us dinner, I'll bring it up?'
He sat up groggily and nodded.

Daniel watched Shauna coyly as she finished eating, and she pretended not to notice.

'How was work? Any more interesting customers?'

Shauna remembered the photos in her bag, and stared at her empty plate thoughtfully, not wanting to meet his eye.

'Not really. It was busy though, your mum really keeps it all together.'

He nodded, 'Yeah she's like that at home as well, you've probably noticed.'

'Her and Jen should have coffee.'

Dan mused at her cute suggestion. 'I remember my dream actually.'

Shauna put her plate aside, and slipping off her shoes, snuggled backwards into him, wrapping his naked arms around her frame as she found a comfortable position between his legs.

'Tell me everything.'

He looked down at her suggestively and Shauna felt the heat creep up her neck inside the shirt collar.

'Started a bit like this actually.'

There was a heavy silence and Daniel forbid himself to say anymore, letting the comment linger.

To his surprise, Shauna pressed herself back into him, grinding against his crotch and smiled up at him slyly.

'Go on...'

Dan breathed in sharply and scanned her eyes, hinting a sense of mischief.
'and then...'

He leaned in to her parted lips and inhaled deeply, slipping a hand between the buttons of her blouse and gently grazing her silk-concealed breast. Her hand came up to meet his, pressing his fingers desperately into her flesh, her other hand gripping his thigh firmly. His moist lips found their way to the bare, creamy skin of her neck, kissing the nape in a painstakingly slow manner.

Shauna's head drooped helplessly onto his shoulder but she didn't loosen her grip on his upper thigh. Familiar waves of warmth coated her skin as she relaxed into him and lost track of thought.

'knock-knock'

Jess smiled cheerily as she entered, before they could utter a word. Shauna immediately covered herself as Jess pounced on the end of the bed and shot Daniel a bright grin. If she'd noticed anything, she wasn't letting on.

'Jess.....it's late'

Dan eyed his blanket uncomfortably, urging the intense feeling that had consumed him moments earlier, to disappear as quickly as it had come.

Jess sighed heavily, her smile not wavering.

'I know but I was bored and couldn't see you spontaneously coming over my place, so here I am. Just like old times.'

Daniel grit his teeth. 'It's hardly old times anymore Jess, you need to remember that. I need privacy now.'

Jess was now circling the room, barely listening. 'Oh you mean cause of Shauna? Well I wouldn't let that get in the way of our friendship. Wouldn't want to end up like you and Mitch. How long since you've seen him now? A month?'

Dan's level of uncomfort rose and he felt guilt enter his system as he uttered his next words.

'I don't want to talk about this now Jess. Just leave okay, I'll call you later. You need to stop being so clingy, your not going to lose my friendship in a matter of hours.'

This seemed to aggravate Jess and she lost her chirpy tone. 'Clingy am I? Well it might interest you to know that while you're getting concerned about me visiting, Re-anne is packing her bags to leave town for the fifth time while she battles with cancer. Your best friend is sitting home in pieces with only his dying mother to comfort because his friend is to preoccupied with himself to see how he's doing. He's vulnerable Daniel, and he's ashamed. Maybe you should learn to be a bit more clingy.'

Within seconds of her slamming the door the tears came. I'm awful, Jess thought. I didn't want to tell him that way, now he'll hate me.

When Jess got home she collapsed, still sobbing. She cried mainly for herself then for Daniel's sake, consumed with the hurt of rejection, for the second time.

After Jess left, Shauna immediately gathered her things to leave. She barely knew Mitchell's mother, but the conversation reminded her of the secret she had in her bag, and eager to get home, she held Daniel for a moment before leaving and slipped out the door.

I'm pretty sure the next one is sorta explicit... or the one after.. anyway

xxx

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 01:47 PM
Brunette Angel

It's okay - keep going.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 10:12 PM
RaDiOdOrK

TWENTY-ONE

A single scrawled initial.

Shauna couldn't even make out the two letters. No contact number, date of submission. Nothing.

Shauna's eyes brimmed with watery frustration. The photos lay beside her in almost ruins from constant shuffling. She cursed Alex over and over in her mind for not filling out the form properly. It would have taken her a couple more seconds to do her job properly, and Shauna would have felt safe, or at least reassured. But she somehow doubted these particular shots were up for collection. 'They just wanted me to see them,' she realised.

Instead of flicking off her bedside light, Shauna slipped under the covers and shuddered under it's glow, eventually falling into a disjointed sleep.

Daniel barely slept at all. He was awake when the streetlights flickered out, when the noises outside ceased. He lay rigid when the birds awoke before dawn and his exhausted eyes watched the sun coming up under his blinds the next morning.

Not that there was much of a sun to speak of. A light rain began tinkering during the night and had developed into a rushing storm by day break. Lightening lit up the gloomy sky as Daniel changed and headed out the door to Mitch's house.

Mitch had become used to the idea of restless nights. A happy thought hadn't entertained his mind for an unhealthy period of time and he'd become content with his disconnection to everything outside these walls.

He didn't look so bad though. He moved away from his packed suitcase for a moment to scrutinise his reflection. A drawl, distant face looked on. Sure his eyes were a little darker but he was still himself. Sure his hair needed trimming and he hadn't shaved, but the recognition was uncanny. He was Mitch.

He smiled at his mundane and quiet thoughts and returned to his familiar packing.
Daniel was drowned and shaking as he reached for the doorbell. As his finger coincided with the buzzer, the front door opened.

Mitch looked terrible.

His face was sunken and his eyes were overshadowed by the circles that surrounded them. His frame had shrunk and he looked almost starved.

Dan forced a smile and stepped forward, but his friend's eyes returned a blank stare, and Mitch didn't move to let him in.

'Look Mitch..'

'Don't.' Mitch voice was stern and emotionless.

'If my mother is the only reason you're here then you can turn back the way you came.'

Dan shook his head, startled. Water poured in his eyes and ears as thunder shook the sky around him.

'I came to apologize actually.' Dan shivered with every word, but Mitch, obviously not feeling very hospitable, watched on with disinterest.

'I haven't meant to shun you mate, it's been busy for both of us.'

'Busy with what.' Mitch snapped, holding a stern expression.
Dan racked his mind for an explanation that would get through to him.

'Look I've been a selfish ass okay? Is that what you want to hear? I've put my life before everyone else right now and I'm sorry.'
Mitch's mouth twitched into a lopsided smile, and he continued watching on with empty eyes.

Rain sprayed off Daniel's lips as he began speaking again, ignoring the condescending gaze.

'But I really think you need someone at the moment, so if you'd just let me in..'
'F**k your sympathy Daniel. Screw your problems, your girlfriend and screw your perfect family.'

Daniel took a step back as Mitch approached him and pointed menacingly.

'Sympathy doesn't fix the least of my troubles. I have to take drugs to get to sleep at night, but refuse to take them. Instead I sit outside my mother's door at night and listen to her breath since that's pretty much all she can do right now. And I'm thankful for at least that.'

Mitch was now clenching his fists and began to raise his voice, the storm hiding his tears.
'I just want you to remember one thing next time you decide to come round here.'
With that, Mitch slammed his closed fist into Daniel's face.

He stumbled backward in searing pain, tripping over the gutter and sprawling to the ground. The gravel gripped his skin as it collected his body, tearing his flesh and drawing blood from the immediate wounds. Dan lay back on the road as burning pain consumed him momentarily. Mud and rain soaked into the gaping wounds on his arms and shoulders and the pelting water brought blood to the surface of his face and washed it back into his eyes.

When he eventually sat up, the front door was shut and Mitch was nowhere in sight. Mustering his strength and dignity, he peeled himself from the road and dragged his defeated body home.

Can you tell me WHAT you like this time? Like.. something constructive? You don't always have to tell me to 'keep going', I promise I will big grin

xxx

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 12:09 PM
Brunette Angel

Well, I suppose when I say I like it, I mean that I like the whole thing. You are an amazing writer. I like how you describe things in vivid detail and it's a really good story line. You also foreshadow very well. The fact that you used Daniel is pretty cool too. I wouldn't have thought to make a story about a actor from a show.
Great Job!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:57 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

okay, well i think it is an excellent story, your discription of everthing is excellent and very powerful!!!smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 11:45 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaDiOdOrK

Thanks babes big grin Helps me quite nicely... yeah i used daniel so i could put it onto Dan sites and get more readers (ingenius, i know)

This chapter contains graphic romance (this first of, but not the last)

enjoy wink

TWENTY-TWO

As frantic as Marcia sounded when she called, Shauna wasn't able to make it around to Daniel's until late Sunday. His mum needed to rush out, and with Alan away in conference, her poor little boy was left to fend for himself.
Shauna's breath caught in her throat and her eyes burned with sympathy when she caught sight of him.

'It's not that bad, really!' Dan desperately tried to deny her first impression.

'You know what mum is like...' He blushed a little and watched her tensely for a response.

Daniel lay propped up in bed, patches masking his shoulders and upper back. His eye remained very bruised, but had been attended to carefully and he was able to see out of it already. His ruined shirt lay discarded on the floor, and his closed-in room still held the smell of rain and a mix of cologne.

Shauna approached tentatively and perched on the edge of the bed, running her shaking fingers down his bare arms and letting the tears fall.

'Your best friend..' She whispered, 'I'm so sorry baby..'

She pressed her lips to his face lightly enough to feel the warmth of his skin, pulling away to find his eyes shining with emotion as well.

He pulled her to him gently and shivered as icy hands came in contact with his back. Shauna felt him laugh light heartedly.

'What's funny?'
Dan wiped a stray tear and shook his head. 'Nothing. We're both crying, It's stupid. And I love you.'

Shauna heard herself laugh softly in response as she leaned in to his open mouth.
'Make it better.' He mumbled between kisses, as she pressed herself to him more firmly and deepened the their light kiss into a devouring expression of sympathy and passion.
Her fingers lingered at the tip of his pants and slid back and forth across the sensitive skin there. Daniel moved over her, her legs dangling down the side of the bed. He broke the kiss for a moment to stand and examine her.

Shauna's fingers lay shyly at her top button, and her breaths came in deeply as she delicately removed her blouse, Dan watching on, transfixed. Her hands moved to the straps on her shoulders and she hesitated a moment, throwing him a small smile as she slipped her bra off her shoulders.

He inhaled sharply, his hands finding one of her swollen breasts and running two fingers over her stiffened nipple. He brought his mouth forward, consuming her heated skin as she arched beneath him.

Shauna felt his arousal pressing into her thigh and bit her lip tightly as he slipped a hand up the inside of her skirt and began to rub her in a slow, steady rhythm. He moved his arm away a moment as Shauna tugged her skirt and panties down her legs, forgotten for the moment.

She felt Daniel's fingers slide inside of her, bringing a small cry from her lips as his mouth made it's way from her heaving chest, up her neck and to her flushing face.
Shauna fumbled, almost frustrated, with the front of his pants, and his hands met hers, awkwardly easing them down to reveal his well-endowed lower torso.
Shauna flickered her gaze to meet Daniel's, feeling as though she shouldn't be looking. He carefully propped her up the top of the bed, placing her head lightly on the pillow and marvelling at the naked, sweat-glistening body before him. Instead of feeling ashamed, Shauna was oddly comfortable and a screaming urge pulsated inside her for him to continue.

Daniel leaned forward, his skin gripping hers, and nuzzle her neck breathlessly.

'Shauna..'

'No Daniel. I want to. Undo me.' Her reply came softly but with persistence.
Dan took her mouth in once again and lightly parted her thighs with his. Shauna's eyes closed as he glided inside her for the first time.

After the initial burning, Shauna's body relaxed and joined in the gentle cadence, gripping his arms and feeling his muscles pulse with every thrust, bringing them closer to a summit of ecstasy.

Liquid heat slid down her face as ripples of intensity arose from his gyrations. Daniel pressed himself to her as he quickened the pace and rhythm, ignoring his aching wounds and bringing light moans and sharp breaths to his ear.

He saw black as he melted inside Shauna, and slowed to a halt. She continued skimming his back softly, as Daniel's hands reached out to her face, pushing back her dishevelled locks and bringing his cheek to hers with his last ounce of energy.
The beat slowed in Shauna's chest after a few moments and they lay still.

'Daniel?'

'mmm?'

'I love you too.'

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:18 PM
Brunette Angel

Are you gonna post more?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:23 AM
RaDiOdOrK

I am always going to post more. But I like comments. Like, proper reviews. I'm up to chapter 33 everywhere else but I think I'll wait for comments here now.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 10:10 AM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

its great, i like it a lotsmile
as i said before you have a greart way of describing the scenessmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:44 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I love it and you know that. You are amazing!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:23 AM