KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines

who will win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Matrix Machine Forces 24 41.38%
Terminator Machine Forces 24 41.38%
I,Robot Machine Forces 0 0%
Battlestar Galactica Machine Forces 10 17.24%
Total: 58 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Machine War: Matrix (real world) Machines VS Terminator Machines
Started by: XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

hmm, i dont know i think we need more opinions! what do you think?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:25 AM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Question Battlestar Galactica Machines

THE Battlestar Galactica Machine Forces may beat them all. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:08 PM
XXSPEARHAMMERXX is currently offline Click here to Send XXSPEARHAMMERXX a Private Message Find more posts by XXSPEARHAMMERXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Which battlestar galactica cylons are there the ones from the old series which would die because they are really slow are the ones from the new series who are better armed than the original ones and faster than the originals.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:14 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kanis
Which battlestar galactica cylons are there the ones from the old series which would die because they are really slow are the ones from the new series who are better armed than the original ones and faster than the originals.

yeah, the newest 1. I think I had a pic or 2 on the 1st page.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:52 AM
kanis
L dragon

Then possibly they may have a chance against the terminator machines but not the sentinals.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:46 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XXSPEARHAMMERXX

Im back smile, any thoughts???

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:05 AM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

I have a few. I vote Matrix Sentinals. i vote this because they have the most brute strength ad they also are made of a strong enough metal to withstand radiation and most gunfire. Notice in the zion fight in part 3 the APU fire barely scratched them, they mainly used emp's to F*** them up. The termintaor machines would get completely anhialated because as mentioned before they are controlled by the main A-I cpu of skkynet so once the sentinals bomb the crap out of it or just infiltrate it then it would get toast. The Machine city is pretty much impenitrable by anyone or any thing. The Galactica machines are useless outside of space they are just like t-800s on land. The I-robot machines are pretty much as strong as humans to them which is nothing. They have no self installed weapons and have to resort to using man made weapons which would have no affect on the others. Also the BSg could bomb the world but radiation doesnt affect machines from the matrix so GG. Sentinals win, matrix all the way.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:09 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Terminators win .

The 'squiddies' (sentinels) are fast , i grant you that. But against a non-human opponent whom can create weaponry (edged or long-range ,take your pick) on the spot their screwed.

The sentinel's also have weak defense (they were getting taken out by bazooka shots WTF , it's the godamned future they should have devised some decent form of armour) and a single form of long range attacks .

Also let's add the others into the mix .

The cyclon's will get whomped by the terminators . Their resistant to small fire-arms which (coincidently enough) none of the terminators are equipped with. Even the drones from the second film wield ; what appears to a 'laser minigun'.

The I-robot's , androids are the last and weakest. Having only enhanced physical attributes and nothing more. They get destroyed easily.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 05:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Squiddies didn't need armor because all the humans/enemies were under control numbnuts. Also im almost positive that a bazooka would hurt a t-1000. Whether 1 or 100 bazooka shots it doesnt matter it would hurt. THe squddies have an entires army full of explosives and they are also the first line of defense. Their city is so defended by bigger and stronger bots that the Terminator bots would never make it through. If you just look at the bombs they sent after Neo and Trin in the Logos it was enough to blow up a small country. And that was probably not even 1/1000000000 of their supply. You do the math

Old Post May 5th, 2006 07:47 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by TheOne101
Squiddies didn't need armor because all the humans/enemies were under control numbnuts. Also im almost positive that a bazooka would hurt a t-1000. Whether 1 or 100 bazooka shots it doesnt matter it would hurt. THe squddies have an entires army full of explosives and they are also the first line of defense. Their city is so defended by bigger and stronger bots that the Terminator bots would never make it through. If you just look at the bombs they sent after Neo and Trin in the Logos it was enough to blow up a small country. And that was probably not even 1/1000000000 of their supply. You do the math

Hey jack-ass theirs something called .The resistance. Ever heard of them Also if the machines 'attacked zion six tiems' before you'd think they would know to get some damn decent armour.

Those bomb's would be useful....if were going against the old rickety T-800 . Sky-net mass produce the T-1000 (bazooka do jack shit to them , the guy took an explosion like nothing , re-formed and then walked after them) and T-X (which can self repair)

Also , you do notice that the ship's aren't made for combat , and are already hunks of crap while their being used. A single stick of TNT could probably blow one of them up.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:34 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

The Matrix film is 1 of the best Machine fighting films i have seen its defiantly better then the other options becouse it is so relistic

I have the Final Fantasy Film it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 01:04 PM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Even though the Machines have only basically One Power and that is speed even though they seem quite intelligent, but they also have numbers and all those stupid flying bombs (wich is another thing, this is stupid if the machines wanted 2 destroy hunmans y didnt they just send a load of those bombs down into Zion its weird) but any way i do agree with Grey Fox becouse, come on this is ages into the future y havnt they invented somthing better then the EMP wich is just a load of shit coz it takes out EVERYTHING including the humans Hovercrafts......
But! the machine city does have a better line of defence becouse they have those huge mother mother machines when Trin and Neo go in that fire those bombs and there was all those machines in the actuall city which would do damage 2.
But the machines on Terminator do not seem as stong or as intelligant but they do also have numbers and they have those stupid laser guns that seem 2 hurt people but they are all conecte 2 1 source of power basically and they are all controlled so if the main was taken out then.......bye bye to the rest.
Those Stupid robots on I-Robot are nothing different to the humans apart they have strength and speed. And they seem 2 b defeated easily so u no.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 01:20 PM
FinalFantsyLord is currently offline Click here to Send FinalFantsyLord a Private Message Find more posts by FinalFantsyLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

No need for name calling you dumb *****. OFCOURSE I KNOW THAT THERE IS THE RESISTANCE YOU IDIOT. The resistance fight the machines MAINLY INSIDE THE MATRIX. Outside of the matrix they only carry EMp guns and EMP's on the ships, THATS IT. You cant protect yourself from an EMP MORON. Don't sit here and lecture me on my own movie. Trust me when i say that The Squiddies will win.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:04 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

When they attacked zion 6 times why in the hell would you want to waste product which is extremely scarce might I add to Over protect. The whole point is for the humans to NOT know about the other 5 times. Therefor being over prepared and having it just be stepping on ants on the sidewalk would have made for a Sh!tty movie.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:07 PM
kanis
L dragon

The mechs that were used in matrix 3 were rubbish no front cover which caused the death of many in the dock and the captain was flayed to hell should at least have a thick metal plate with a visor so they could see over the front to protect the pilot.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:52 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Squiddies don't rely on sight, They rely on sounds, like snakes they use sound vibration to sense where things are. They are fast an relatively qiet, They are predators that use silence and sense of sound to get their prey.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:48 PM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Look m8 dont u ******* lecture me, i no that the machines proberly have a better resistance becouse there is more of them and they dont fear death,duh! Human could have thought bout other things to kill the Squidies with becouse the human allied machines that they use are also CRAP!!!!! they keep need reloading and they dont have any protection

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:03 PM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

and wat u mean my own film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:03 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by TheOne101
No need for name calling you dumb *****. OFCOURSE I KNOW THAT THERE IS THE RESISTANCE YOU IDIOT. The resistance fight the machines MAINLY INSIDE THE MATRIX. Outside of the matrix they only carry EMp guns and EMP's on the ships, THATS IT. You cant protect yourself from an EMP MORON. Don't sit here and lecture me on my own movie. Trust me when i say that The Squiddies will win.

Calm down kid , your the one who began the name calling.

Most of what your said is meaningless , it doesn't detract from the point that the squiddies have shitty armour , they go down relatively quickly to a single laser blast.

Also , unless your a Wachowskii brother shut the **** up. It's not your movie just like terminator isn't my film . I just happen to be knowledgeable on the subject.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:03 PM
FinalFantsyLord
DntCum2EnglandWereFullUp

Originally posted by grey fox
Calm down kid , your the one who began the name calling.

Most of what your said is meaningless , it doesn't detract from the point that the squiddies have shitty armour , they go down relatively quickly to a single laser blast.

Also , unless your a Wachowskii brother shut the **** up. It's not your movie just like terminator isn't my film . I just happen to be knowledgeable on the subject.
. Who r u then

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:54 AM