KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cole2005

The faces of all the people in Dumbledores office looked astounded! DUmbleodre however continued to speak, "This book should help us find 3 of the remaining horcruxes, 1 has been taken and the final one, well that resides inside of Voldemort! You will be dispatched in groups of 5, only people inside this room know about this! There will be 3 groups of 5 each tracking down and destroying one horcrux. You will be informed within the next week of which group you are in. You will then be required to meet oyur group at an Order safehouse at a specific time and date. From there more information will be given by myself. I will now bid you all a goodnight, except for you Harry,!" Harry found himself coming back to the office, he had drifted off into his own world several minutes ago, yet now found himself getting very red in the face as around a dozen faces turned and looked at him. Slowly th faces disappeared, several left through the fire place, most simply walked out of the door. Finally McGonagel left the room leaving Harry once again was left alone with Dumbledore in his office.
Harry turned to face the old man behind the desk, Dumbledore gestured for Harry to come forward. Slowly pulling himself from the squashy seat he had sunk into, Harry nervously moved forward. "Harry, the diary does indeed give us the location of all horcruxes, the locket, was suposed to be in the cave, however as you know it was moved. Do you still have the letter left with it?" Dumbledore looked at Harry inquisitively, Harry sat for a while trying to remember what he had been trying so hard to black out. Suddenly the images of the night came flooding back to Harry, the pouring rain and then Snape... Harry refocused himself on the office, "GIve me a 5minutes and then il be back."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:32 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

sorry not more, just need to look at something then more on later tonight

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:33 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

Smile

THANK YOU VERY MUCH big grin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 03:57 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

anyone got any ideas on where the 3 horcruxes are going to be found? and what could be guarding them

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 05:23 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

On your request

According to the story summary & charactor summary in mugglenet ,
"(2)Hufflepuff's cup is one, his pet snake(1) Nagini is another, and an item
belonging to either (3)Rowena Ravenclaw or Godric Gryffindor makes
up the final item"
I beleve that the places for these Horcruxes are,
(1).Riddle House (first murder with a wand)(garded by himself currently)

(2).Borgin & burkes (First Job-His road to the founders heir-looms)
{in or under some thing that the owener will never sell}
(garded by the dark artifacts which it holds)
(3).Inside Hogwarts itself, (his path to knowledge)(in the DADA classroom / in the slytherins dometory/ Griffindor or Ravenclaw dometories)
(garded by a invicibility charm which can only be undone by a
parsalmouth[to voldi's knowledge he was the only one except Morfin])

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:51 PM
godrics is currently offline Click here to Send godrics a Private Message Find more posts by godrics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

if there is one in hogwarts i think we can all presume that there is going to be another fight at hogwarts involving harry and maybe snape where we will learn the truth hope fully about that greasy hair hook nosed crappy under wear wearing git

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 05:25 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

Harry pushed the door open, in his hand was a scrumpled up piece of parchment, "Who is he?" the first words that emerged from Harrys mouth brokw the silence in the room. Dumbledore stood up and moved round with suprising agility for a man who was considered dead by almost everyone in wizarding society. Dumbledore took the parchment from Harry, he read it again and again. Slowly he raised his head, "Sir?" Harry looked at the old man worryingly, "I believe I know who this is, Regulus Araminta Black. Brother of Sirius Black." Harry froze a look of horror and shock wiped across his face.
It took Harry several minutes before he finally said something, "How can you be sure?!" Harry asked his mind desperately trying to figure out what Sirius had said about his brother. "Im almost 100% sure that Regulus came into possession of the horcrux from the cave. I taught him Harry, when he was at Hogwarts, he arrived just as Sirius left. Smart kid, alot more talented then Sirius. However he had been brought up in the Dark Arts and it was the way he followed. I tried to help him, but the Dark Arts offers many things that we cannot possibly begin to comprehend. He left school with very good NEWTs, however similar to Voldemort he simply disappeared. Several years later he reappeared, this time along side Voldemort. You will not have learnt about the battle at the Pyramids of Furmat. No the ministry forbids us from teaching that, horrific Harry. In the summer of 1972, Voldemorts forces descended upon the Pyramids, you will know that the Pyramids hold information on powerful ancient magic. We had received inteliigence that he was plotting to attack. We set up a defensive line, thousands of wizards, a wizard army Harry. They attacked at dusk, by the time dawn came it was over. We had driven him back but at huge cost, 20, 000 wizards from our side died that day. hat was the day I saw the full potential of Regulus Black. My sources lead me to believe that many of Voldemorts forces were displeased with his methods, Regulus led an uprising, however it was quashed and he was forced into hiding. I believe that in that time he must have found out about Voldemorts secret. He took the locket to the only safe place he knew. Home." Harry looked at Dumbledore a look of complete bewilderment on his face. He ran these thoughts over in his head, "Regulus is now dead, am i right?!" Harry looked at Dumbledore, at this point nothing would have suprised him, "Yes he is indeed dead, Voldemort had to kill any opposition, even his own Death Eaters. However Harry we must return to Grimmauld Place. It has lain empty for several months now, we do not know what is there! I know what I'm looking for, however I will need you to accompany me." Harry had a very bad feeling of deja-vu, his mind skipped back 9months, the cave, the tower. Back then they were after the same horcrux they needed to get now. Harry thought hard about what could happen, only one conclusion rang in his mind, "Ok Im coming!" Dumbledore simply nodded, he turned and pulling on a large cloak he left the room, Harry took this as a sign to follow. As Harry left the room, a blur of gold flew past him and settled over Dumbledore, it was only when it stopped moving he recognised it as Fawkes. "He will also accompany us." They moved through the castle in silence, the dark corridors springing shadows at every turn, the dull beat of their footsteps echoed off the walls. Every now and then Harry would notice the portraits sneaking looks at them. Yet they remained quiet, it was almost as if they sensed that something important was happening. They reached the front entrance without so much as a disturbance. Harry looked to his left, the dungeons. Harry remembered Snape and Malfoy, he wondered what they were doing down there. Slowly he faded back into the real world, the doors had sprung open, the chill breeze of the night brushed along the marble floors. Dumbledore stepped over the threshold of the castle, he raised his hood and carried on walking, not once looking at Harry. Harry went to follow but the second he stepped out of the castle, a wailing begun ringing through the halls! "Harry quick, I cannot be seen it will ruin everything!" Harry turned and looked back, Filch had skipped down the stairs and was now skidding across the hall, looking back to where Dumbledore had stood Harry realised he was alone. Quickly Harry raised his hood, no longer could Filch see who it was, Harry stood thinking, he had an unarmed Squib running at him, Harrys mind pondered several spells, finally he settled on one, raising his wand Harry said 1 word, "Crucio!" Filch fell to the floor squirming in pain. Harry dropped his hand and turned and ran, as he ran to the main gates he felt physically sick with himself. He had just used an Unforgiveable Curse on an unarmed assailant. The gates stood open and just beyond them Dumbledore stood waiting for Harry. He turned and faced Harry, this stopped Harry directly in his tracks, he now most definately knew why Voldemort feared him, had it not been for Fawkes sitting on his shoulder Harry would have probably mistaken Dumbledore for a death eater. "Come Harry we must go, within a matter of minutes the grounds will be full of staff and the various ministry officials scattered in and around Hogsmeade. Ready?" Dumbledores soft voice fell onto Harrys ears, his mind full of guilt he slowly nodded.
The gates of Hogwarts disappeared and were quickly replaced by the dull surroundings of Grimmauld Place. Dumbledore wa already several paces in front of Harry, gently he pushed the door to 12 Grimmauld Place open. Harry followed cautiously behind him, holding out his wand. The entrance was no longer the dusty smelly hall it had once been, now it was shining and looked maginficent. The portrait of Mrs Black had been removed, "Harry be on your guard I suspect we are not alone in coming here! I want you to search the upstairs bedrooms for people, I will search the downstairs meet me back here in 5minutes."
Dumbledore slipped through the open door directly in front of them. Harry suddenly felt so alone again, the walls felt like they were closing in on him. Taking a deep breath he moved silently up the stairs.
Dumbledore walked slowly through the kitchen, several plates lay on the side, signs of food still lying on them. The ground level seemed pretty much empty to him, he turned towards the basement, pulling the door open Dumbledores figure disappeared as he descended into the darkness. The basement lay empty, but there were signs of inhabitants living here. Dumbledore racked his brains there was no memory of any Order member staying here. Then he realised, the Weasleys, they had disappeared several weeks ago, "Harry!" Dumbledore whispered to himself he turned and headed towards the exit.
Harry pushed the door to the first bedroom open, the beds lay untouched, Harry remembered how 2 years ago him and Ron had shared this room. All the rooms lay empty, Harry was just about to turn around and head downstairs when a voice from above grabbed his attention. There was someone in the study. Almost every cell in Harrys brain told him to head downstairs and get Dumbledore, but something made him push on. He crept silently as he could up the stairs, he remembered hat one stair creaked, so carefully avoiding that he positioned himslef just outside the door. He peered in through the crack in the door, his heart lifted inside the room standing with their backs to him, were Mrs Weasley, Ginny, Bil and Fleur. Harry was just about to push the door open when he heard another voice, it was muffled but Harry could still hear what was said, "You are all to stay here with Ron, any Orer members walk in you are to incapacitate them and bring them to me, understood?" As one the Wesaleys nodded. Harry recognised the voice, "Voldemort" Harry muttered under his breath. Harry turned to find Dumbledore, however this time he forgot to skip the step. A loud creak floated up to the study, Harry didnt stay around to wait and see if they heard him, he turned and sprinted down the stairs. He fell down the final few steps and landed in the hall at the feet of Dumbledore. "Sir, Weasleys upstairs. Taking orders from Voldemort!" Harry somehow managed to get it all out as he regained his breath, "As i suspected, I also suspect they heard your remarkable flight. We could try to get them alone, but that would be foolish especially if they are under His orders." Dumbledore turned to Fawkes, "Take this to Severus, Minerva and Alastor. Seconds later Fawkes had disappeared, Harry you are to remain here, I trust you brought your cloak." Harry nodded "Good, I will hide myself in the basement, wait here until help arrives." Dumbledore turned and took off, Harry pulled the cloak over him and backed up against the wall. Almost a straight away Bills tall figure swept round the corner, followed almost instantly by Fleur. Harry couldn't help but feel reminded of the Lestranges. He stood there wondering why they had turned! No reason came into his head, almost as quickly as they appeared they turned and walked back upstairs. For almost 5 minutes Harry stood against the wall waiting, then a small knock signalled the arrival of help. Shifting his weight Harry knocked back on the door. The door swung open and emerging into the hall, Harry recognised the war battered gface of Moody, the harsh expression of McGonagel and the slimy smell of Snape. Harry pulled his cloak off, "Potter, was that you who set off the castles defence?!" Snape immediately quipped at Harry, Harry gave him a deep look of loathing before turning to the other two who had come with him, "Where is Dumbledore Potter?" McGonagel asked quickly, Harry told her he was in the basement, she sent her Patronus out and seconds later Dumbledore reappaeared. "Upstairs in the study!"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:17 PM
rick01666

am i 1st to read??? that was great man not to ceen on the unforgivable curse on filch but then he dose deserve it lol i dont think a nother fight with voldemort right now would be good but a fight with every 1 else would be also just a note dumbledore being secret keeper didnt tell voldemort where 12 Grimmauld Place so he couldnt actually of gotten inside so unless the voice was a howler or some other for of comunication the weaslys could of sent him a return owl any way great story

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:12 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godrics
Godrics Hollow

THANKS

Thank you very much cole2005 keep it up. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:22 PM
dagurlhoolived

it really is awesome, but i am keeping up with the reading and dont remember bill and fleur on the dark side, did i miss something??

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 07:20 PM
dagurlhoolived is currently offline Click here to Send dagurlhoolived a Private Message Find more posts by dagurlhoolived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

well it doesnt actually say that Voldemort was actually inside the room, i wrote some more which would have explained what happened but computer crashed! and the thing bout unforgiveable curse is harry toying with the dark side!plus filch did deserve it!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:11 PM
rick01666

post more today

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:26 PM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rick01666
am i 1st to read??? that was great man not to ceen on the unforgivable curse on filch but then he dose deserve it lol i dont think a nother fight with voldemort right now would be good but a fight with every 1 else would be also just a note dumbledore being secret keeper didnt tell voldemort where 12 Grimmauld Place so he couldnt actually of gotten inside so unless the voice was a howler or some other for of comunication the weaslys could of sent him a return owl any way great story

Fedelious charm-Secret Keeper

1. The Place Where No 12 is hidden could have been Shown to him by
Mr.Weasly, if he was under the imperious Course he would have
died that is why he is not mentioned in the house.

2. Remember the one who broke the charm will die it does not have
to be the secret keeper himself. Normally if it came to a position that
the secret must be told a wizard will kill him or herself knowing that
it is better to keep the secret and die a hero than die a traitor.

3.Or else because there are only a few Leglimency abeled wizards
And the Weasly's would not have to divulge the secret but the most
Powerful dark wizard could have easily skimmed through their
memories to see the password.

4.Why did the order abandon the house if the fidelious
charm was still in place? They might have left because the charm
had become incompetent after Dumbledore’s soul left his body.

5.As you say It could be that Voldi is communicating through the flue network.
or he also might have a communicating mirror like what Sirius &
James had.
Just out of curiosity ,Why in the world are you on the net where you should be at the
Commonwealth games cheering your country on?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:14 PM
rick01666

no mr weasly could not have shown him where the house is even under the imperious course he was not secret keeper go to jks website and read the new fact poll thing it asks what happens to a secret when secret keeper dies only dumbledore could of shown voldemort the house and i dont think he will

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 12:40 AM
rick01666

hey people im tyring to write my own story ill post it on here some ware in maybe a few munths but im having trouble planing my story (never paid attention in english) and remembering names and stuff i was wondering if any 1 knew of like a story planner thing on the net that i could download or something any way genral plot if u wont it let me know cuz i could use some help i dont wanna post on here and fill up this thread

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:56 AM
godrics
Godrics Hollow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rick01666
hey people im tyring to write my own story ill post it on here some ware in maybe a few munths but im having trouble planing my story (never paid attention in english) and remembering names and stuff i was wondering if any 1 knew of like a story planner thing on the net that i could download or something any way genral plot if u wont it let me know cuz i could use some help i dont wanna post on here and fill up this thread

i couldn't find it there, can you post it here (only about the fedelious charm) thanks bye

cole2005 - write some more please

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:25 PM
rick01666

u go to www.jkrowling.com then click on the top selection thing to get into her website then just above and to the right of the center of the screen is a bunch of paper clips click them and then click "about the books" then on the left side of the thing that comes up there is a little slide out menu click and at the bottum is "fact poll" click on the dark mark on the right aqnd read whats there

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:27 AM
rick01666

but for those of u who carnt be bothered here

What happens to a secret when the Secret-Keeper dies?
I was surprised that this question won, because it is not the one that I'd have voted for… but hey, if this is what you want to know, this is what you want to know!

When a Secret-Keeper dies, their secret dies with them, or, to put it another way, the status of their secret will remain as it was at the moment of their death. Everybody in whom they confided will continue to know the hidden information, but nobody else.

Just in case you have forgotten exactly how the Fidelius Charm works, it is

"an immensely complex spell involving the magical concealment of a secret inside a single, living soul. The information is hidden inside the chosen person, or Secret-Keeper, and is henceforth impossible to find -- unless, of course, the Secret-Keeper chooses to divulge it" (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

In other words, a secret (eg, the location of a family in hiding, like the Potters) is enchanted so that it is protected by a single Keeper (in our example, Peter Pettigrew, a.k.a. Wormtail). Thenceforth nobody else – not even the subjects of the secret themselves – can divulge the secret. Even if one of the Potters had been captured, force fed Veritaserum or placed under the Imperius Curse, they would not have been able to give away the whereabouts of the other two. The only people who ever knew their precise location were those whom Wormtail had told directly, but none of them would have been able to pass on the information.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:30 AM
cole2005

Dumbledore silently climbed the stairs, the rest of the group followed slowly behind him. They stopped about half way up Dumbledore pressed his ear against the study door. There was no longer any sound coming from within the room. Slowly the door creaked open, the room that stood before them lay empty, it was as if the room had been untouched. Dumbledore moved forward, almost as if they had been told by him the rest of the order members followed. They checked and double checked the room. There was no sign of any inhabitants having previously been there. "Now Harry am I led to believe that this is where you previously saw a locket?" Dumbledore seemingly pleased with the saftey of the room turned his attention back to the matter at hand. Harry stood for a while thinking back to the last time he was in this room. Slowly and carefully he nodded his head, "I think its in that drawer there!" Harry pointed over to the cabinet standing in the corner. It was a tall oak cabinet which over the years had gained an uncanny lean to the right. Dumbledore turned and looked at the cabinet, he slowly approached it and run his hands over the middle drawer. The cabinet shuddered, sending a spray of dust all over the floor. Harry jumped back at this, Dumbledore simply laughed and pulled open the drawer. Sitting there right where Harry had previously put it lay a beautifully decorated golden locket. Smiling, Dumbledore picked it up and turned to the group behind him, "The locket of Salazar Slytherin!" wrapping it in his hankercheif, Dumbledore placed it in his pocket. "Come we must go before anyone knows weve been here!" The group turned to leave but were stopped dead in their tracks by a sea of red hair standing in front of them. Ron stood at the head of the group, and had an evil smile spread across his face, "Ahhh Albus I cannot permit you to leave with your trinket. You see He put us here to protect what is his!" Harry saw the rest of the Weasley family standing behind him, all with the same vacant expressions spread across their faces. Harry heard a voice in his head, he instantly recognised it as Dumbledores, 'Imperised Harry, they am completely under the control of Voldemort. Do not hesitate to attack when they try and get the locket back!' Almost as soon as it came the voice went. Harry refocused on the room, Dumbledore was now standing inches away from Ron very politely asking him to move. "Afraid cannot do that Dumbledore! Last chance to give us that locket!" Ron looked at Dumbledores eyes, "No? ok then I did warn you!" Ron sent a jet of black light at Harry, it sent Harry spinning backwards into the cabinet. Suddenly there were jets of light flying everywhere! Bodies flying across the room, before getting back up and sending someone else flying.
Harry pulled himself up hit Ron in the square of the back with a body bind jynx, he instantly fell to the floor stiff as a board. The rest of the Weasleys abandoned the people they had been fighting, muttering the counter curse, Bill pulled Ron to his feet. As they fled the study Ron set up a Dark Mark shield, Moody who had been in pursuit of Bill was sent smashing against the wall, his magic eye popping out and whizzing around on the floor.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:48 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

kool im the first 2 read the new chapter very good!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:14 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote