KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Phoenix
Started by: cole2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cole2005

The sun began to rise over the Hogwarts grounds, the dewy grass glistened like crystal in the light. The rays of light crept in through the window, slowly Harry began to stir. His head swimming from the events of the previous night., Dumbledore, he had spoke to Dumbledore. He couldn't wait to see Hermione! Literally jumping out of bed, he grabbe dhis dressing gown and raced towards the staircase. His movement was interupted by a tapping on the window, turning quickly Harry saw a rather eccentric looking owl, furiously tapping the window, striding acroos the room he let it in, instead of its usual crazy self, it simply hung out its leg. Harry nervously untied the letter, his heart beating hard, something had happened. Harry unrolled the letter, the nat writing of Mrs Weasley came into view:
Harry, Rons gone missing! We noticed last night, he's packed all his stuff and just gone he could be anywhere! He is in grave danger, you must not go looking for him. You are far too valuable to the world, we have the Mnistry searchig for him, as well as several Order members. If he turns up please send Hedwig. Harry (splatters of tears could be seen at this point) I don't know what I'd do if he.. if he, well if he gets caught.
PLease don't tell Hermione she'll feel guilty.
Love the Weasleys
The letter fell from Harrys hand, it floated slowly to the floor, seconds earlier Harry had been so happy, now in total shock. Ron had disappeared.
On the other side of the country a hooded figure had appeared at Grimmauld Place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:45 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Oh no!! Ron!

Please keep writing!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:07 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

I don't really feel like writing anymore tonight, am knakerd!
but will be putting more on tomorrow, this is gona get real interesting!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:11 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

The old front door of NUmber 12 creaked open, the shrills that had filled the air of the hallway in previous years, were no longer there. One of the last acts of Dumbledore was to finally remove the cursed portrait. The house appeared to be empty, however the hooded figure knew exactly where they were heading and they were doing so at some pace. Knocking over plates and ornaments they made there way to the basement, crashing through the door, they stumbled on an inanimate object on the floor. Knocking the person to the floor, the hood of the figure fell from the head to reveal a head of fading red hair. 'Enervate' he pointed his wand at the large object in front of him, slowly the person began to stir, 'Tell me Draco where is He hiding you must take me to him!' Mr Weasley grapped the blond haired boy by his arms,pushing him against the wall, 'I will not ask you so nicely next time! Tell me!' Mr Wesaley raised his wand to Dracos neck, 'I..I don't know, honestly!' Dracos eyes were wide with fear, 'You lie!' the snarling sound of these words didnt suit Mr Wesaley at all, he threw Draco to the floor, 'You wll have told me something by the end of tonight,even if I have to break your mind to get the information, He will not kill my son!' Mr Wesaley stood over Draco, 'Silencio, Crucio' he muttered, Draco let out a silent scream, Mr Weasley relaxed his wand, only to put it back on Draco several seconds later. The pattern continued for the rest of the night. As the sun began to creep through the basement window, Draco finally gave in, a nod of his head indiicated he was willing to tell.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:46 PM
Brunette Angel

OH MY GOSH!!!
Mr. Weasley??? No way!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 04:46 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

The cold crisp air of Little Hangleton rushed along the gorund, the house on the hill still managed to hold an aura of elegance about it. The sun had barely been up for several minutes when the piercing screaming began. The sound as ever rung from the depths of the house, the path leading to the house, usually deserted, today had a sole person wnadering towards the house. They seemed to be struggling under the weight of the suitcase they were carrying, they reached the gates of the house and collapsed. Moments later the body had disappeard.
Inside the house the once dank and crumbling walls, had been restored and seemed to radiate some sort of energy, in one of the rooms the body reappeared, however they were tied up this time. The door crept open, a tall pale figure entered the room, raising his

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:07 PM
cole2005

white wand, the figure began to move, 'What are you doing here?' Voldemort demanded, his red eyes began to penetrate the skull of the man at his feet, ' I am here because I have been betrayed, I need your help for revenge, you teahc me your knowledge and I will provide you with most valuable information!'

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:37 PM
cole2005

Wots people thinking of it?
cud u let me know thatd be great

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:38 PM
Brunette Angel

I think it is amazing!
You are a really good writer!
The story has a lot of twists and turns and it keeps me wanting more. Keep it up!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:06 PM
cole2005

'Why do you think that you would know anything I'd find valuable?' Although Voldemort was questioning this person, inside he knew exactly how valuable this perosn could be to him. 'Well... for one I know of the prophecy, where you do not and I also know secrets of the Order which will make even you smile!' The voice of the captive had grown in confidence, 'So you'd be willing to betray those closest to you, very well. But firt I need your reasons?' Voldemort had lowered his wand, he'd been trying to desperately break into their mind, however they had proved extremely successful at Occlumency. 'I want you to teach me how to cause pain, such unspeakable pain and suffering to a person. I need you also to help me, make someone love me!' The sun finally cracked through the window, falling directly onto the body which still lay on the floor. The sun lit up his red air making it almost appear for a second as if his head was on fire. 'Very well, tell me what you know and I will teach you powers which not even the once great Slytherin himself couold have known!' Voldemort streched out his hand, offering it to the fallen, a pale hand emerged from the blackness of his cloak it gripped the hand of his Master. 'Tell me, what is your name?' Voldemort asked as they made their way into the hall, 'Ron, Ron Weasley, sir.' The smile on Voldemorts face grew even larger . 'However before our deal is complete you must show oyur loyalty to me, we stumbled across someone last night, usually I would have one of the others deal with them, however I need to know I have your upmost support.' Voldemort pushd open the door at the end of the hall, held in chains that dangled from the ceiling, was a very thin looking man. He greatly resembled the perosn that had just entered the room. 'Ron, I believe this is your father, now I want you to kill him, filthy blood-traitor!' Ron looked at his father, he was asleep or unconcious, his heart began to beat fiercely. He didn't want to do this, yet if he was to get Hermione he had to, had to do it! 'Do it Ron, I know its hard, but the the first time always is, thik I can kill Harry for you, you ca have the girl you so much, just two simple words, say them!' Voldemort spoke so softly to Ron, almost like he was teaching him. Shaking Ron pulled his wand out of his pocket, the wand wasn't steady in his hand, he raised it slowly, 'Avada Kedarva' he brougt it crashing back down. One word reached his ears afterwards, 'Ron' came his fathers voice. His fathers lifeless figure hung in the chains.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 03:33 PM
Brunette Angel

OH MY GOSH!! That is so sad!! Ron, and Mr. Weasley... who'da thought?
Keep going please!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:57 PM
cole2005

Harry fell to the floor his head seething with pain. He was happy, more so than at any other time Harry had felt. 'Harry what's wrong?Whats happened?' Hermione had suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs, 'Its... its him, he's happy, so so happy!' Hermione sunk onto his bed. Harry gazed out of the window, 'We have to go to Godric's Hollow,now!' Harry turned back to Hermione, ' You have ten minutes to get ready, thats if your coming?' Harry looked at Hermione inquisitvely, ' I'm not letting you go alone, I'l meet you by the front entrance, go and tell McGonagell where your going.' Hermione stood up ad walked down the stairs. This was it Harry thought, I'm going home, no turning back now. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he mad ehis way to McGonagells office. Pushing the door open 'Professor, me and Hermione are going to go to Godrics Hollow, we're going in ten minutes so send people after us.' without waiting for McGonagel to aswer Harry turned and left, the next thing he saw was a wispy silver cat rush past him. He let himself chuckle, clearly she didn't want the 2 of them going alone.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:26 PM
Brunette Angel

Great! You are so good!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:55 PM
cole2005

The solid structure of the ground appeared beneath Harrys feet, stumbling forward he allowed himself several seconds to adjust to the change of light.Several tall columns of trees appeared around him, as his eyes adjusted he realised he was standing in a forest, 'This is the Forest of Shadows, it surrounds Godric Hollow, you cannot apparate into the immediate area, we face a 3 mile walk before we get there.' The soft voice of Tonks glided through the darkness, seconds later Harry was surrounded, it appeared aside from Hermione and Tonks, Moody, Lupin and Shacklebot. 'You got here extremely quick,' Harry blurted out. 'Yes well we all received McGonagalls message seconds after you left so were able to get here' Moodys harsh voice split the icey cold air.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:04 PM
cole2005

hey, sorry havent wrote for a while.been really busy,dont feel like writing much more but if i get say 5 people demanding i write more il carry on

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:22 PM
Kacey736

I want you to continue to write

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

i think you should wright more

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:44 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I agree with them! (That's three people!! big grin)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:13 PM
cole2005

if i do't get another 2 people by tomorow i quit!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:20 AM
deathgod

plsssssss continue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:17 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote