KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

at least Gambit gonna be in Xmen legends 2 and dat no lie....

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fianna
[darth vadar]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!![/darth vadar]
who's darth vadAr?

and i totally agree sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:12 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

"I'm gonna be in X3...but I'm gonna be hiddin"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

He will be in X-Men 4.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 04:00 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by DarthLazious
He will be in X-Men 4.

with luck in X4....we'll see Gambit, Psylocke, Sentinels, less Wolverine, and Angel wings get f**Ked up....(god I love saying that)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 04:01 PM
mr.smiley

I think this only proves Fox doesn't want to please the fans.They only want to push Wovlerine.Just look at the movies,it's so obvious.

X men one was decent enough.X2 is where it started.We don't get sinister,or the hellfire club or the sentinals or any of that.We get stryker who they smoothly connect to weapon X.The fans have wanted Gambit from the get go,but fox doesn't want Wolverine to lose any flair.Lets face it,Gambit in X3=Wolverine taking second seat.With Jackman helping make this film we should have realized we wouldn't see Gambit.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 07:53 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

when will Hollywood learn...it's not an Xman movie...it's an Xmen movie...I can understand not putting Gambit in the first one...and maybe even not having him in the second one, but come on the 3rd time was suppose to be a charm...oh well X4....Greedy Greedy Hugh Jackmen....you've headlined Xmen movies...then you gonna make a Wolverine movie...mr. their a special seat in hell with your name on it waiting for you roast in pieces bub.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 08:00 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Originally posted by Mainstream
when will Hollywood learn...it's not an Xman movie...it's an Xmen movie...I can understand not putting Gambit in the first one...and maybe even not having him in the second one, but come on the 3rd time was suppose to be a charm...oh well X4....Greedy Greedy Hugh Jackmen....you've headlined Xmen movies...then you gonna make a Wolverine movie...mr. their a special seat in hell with your name on it waiting for you roast in pieces bub.
I thought Jackman's been saying he doesn't wanna do that much more x-men, something along the lines with "passing the torch to the kids who wolvie's been like a mentor too"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 08:03 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I thought Jackman's been saying he doesn't wanna do that much more x-men, something along the lines with "passing the torch to the kids who wolvie's been like a mentor too"

He might have,i'm not sure.But I do know one thing:He turned down being the next James Bond and as far as I know he's not taking on any other franchises.He'll probably either take it easy after X3 or go full force into the Wolverine solo movie (albeit he'll play hard ball with what they're going to pay him),and he'll probably do one two other movies in the process.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 08:09 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:17 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

you guys have to go see X-3 cuz if it makes allot of money they'll want to make another and maybe Gambit will be in it

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:22 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voracious
Mutant Genes

oh man! no Gambit....what a shame....was hopin and praying....oh well sad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:37 AM
Voracious is currently offline Click here to Send Voracious a Private Message Find more posts by Voracious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

This sucks.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:33 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

yes it does.It's very depressing......................................Maybe we'll get lucky though and their just saying that.Maybe he realy will be in it and we'll all be suprised.........................

I doubt it though.

Last edited by mr.smiley on Sep 13th, 2005 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:20 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Clovie
who's darth vadAr?

and i totally agree sad
The female version of Darth Vader

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:37 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:56 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you gotta support X3 cuz if you don't it won't be an X4.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:02 PM
LISA-J
R&G FAN

never say never guys,1)we don't know for sure xverse is legit-they don't give quotes or name sources,fishy is the word I would use to discribe xverse.2)fox have been known to play thes games before.Gambit may just make a apppearence in x3 yet.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:25 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by LISA-J
never say never guys,1)we don't know for sure xverse is legit-they don't give quotes or name sources,fishy is the word I would use to discribe xverse.2)fox have been known to play thes games before.Gambit may just make a apppearence in x3 yet.

yeah...take that you Gambit haters....all 3 of you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:26 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by LISA-J
1) Umm isn't citing producer, Ralph Winter, considered a source? 2) Possible, but imo I don't think the studio would want to risk infuriating an already edgy fanbase just to "play games".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:50 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote