KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #5

Tourney Battle #5
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
KVD is here, he must be typing up a doosy. eek!

one would only hope...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:34 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmmmmmmmm....

DarkHawk's human body is cached away in stasis above Earth in orbit when Chris turn into DH, right? So, inside his armor is nothing except energy, right?

So, basically, it's just Darkhawk here.....

I mean, there isn't an actual body inside the suit, ever, so he wouldn't have the power of the bodies chosen(spiderman or ryu's power). So, in essence, it's just normal ol' Darkhawk with Ryu's and Spiderman's mental skill.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:43 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I mean, there isn't an actual body inside the suit, ever, so he wouldn't have the power of the bodies chosen(spiderman or ryu's power). So, in essence, it's just normal ol' Darkhawk with Ryu's and Spiderman's mental skill.

I asked pretty much the same thing back when Darkhawk got picked. Never got much in the way of an answer...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:46 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khellendros
I asked pretty much the same thing back when Darkhawk got picked. Never got much in the way of an answer...

Indeed you did. And you were disrespected, weren't you?
If I were in power, your calls would never go un answered.

Vote for Shocktopus. He does it for the children....you don't hate children, do you?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

Fighting? Sure. Speed? ahahah hell no.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster than they did when they were attached to a 50 year old man. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

Also, you don't know you're fighting me during prep, so you wouldn't have isulated yourself. Spidey doesn't normally insulate himself against electricity when he goes out side.

The tenticals are titanium, the coils are adamantium. I'll use both.

The coils are barbed adamantium, they'll stick IN you, like they did in hulk, and when they DO and they WILL, you'll be a fried turkeyhawk.

None of which will ever actually make it past my first EMP high heat shield. big grin they'll melt in the air.

What rocks?

Didn't have to try, they never made it to me.

The energy will be asborbed by Electro. Seriously, you're using ENERGY attacks against a guy who can absorb it's BASE? Please. The more energy you give me, the more I'll beat your ass.

That's only if they make it past two shields.

Why can't I see? Oh, because of your blood everywhere?

What's that hook made of?

Okay... I'll answer your points one by one before I post a battle strategy....

Haha... electrical shield against the darkforce? And last I heard, energy travels faster than anything solid - my blasts will be getting to you before you find out your tentacles aren't long enough to reach me. One blast to your power source is all I need. How about my 'chi' fireballs which are made of life energy, you're looking to block that with electricity as well? Lol. I haven't seen Electro absorb the life energies of anyone.

I said I have superior *fighting* speed, you can run if you want, in an anti-gravity room, you'll only succeed in knocking yourself out by running into a wall. How exactly will you be changing direction yourself in a room where you're weightless?

Your tentacles move at normal speed because they're mechanical attachments to you, as Scoob has already mentioned, it's like putting Quicksilver in a car, the car wouldn't go faster. Lightning coming from 8 different sources? Spiderman 2099 has done it to lazers, and it was from 10 different sources; Darkhawk has done it against half a dozen lazers; and those are untrained fighters; imagine Ryu enhaced with chi dodging and evading. And how exactly will the tentacles be operating when I've immediately destroyed the harness that controls them?

I don't have to insulate myself. Your electricity bolts are useless at that range and your tentacles aren't long enough or fast enough to catch me.

Your titanium tentacles will be torn up quite easily from maximum distance and your adamantium coils, again, won't be long enough to reach me.

If they catch me, but they won't so it's a moot point.

You're thinking of absorbing darkforce and 'chi' life energy? Good luck with that.

Two shields? Don't you mean 1.12 shields. Dr Ock's shield is so weak, you might as well hold up some tin foil.

Okay you can see.... look at Darkhawk's face and cower = fight over.

The hook is made from an alien metal... Darkhawk is an alien costume.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:53 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

actually if he uses spiderman's body he can easily do this... using spiderman's body with the dh crystal and ryu's mind/spirit... he has the powers of all three inviduals.. it works slightly like my amalgam did.. I added the symbiote onto sabretooth's body, and because tm's assets came from his mental state, all three of my boys were already covered....

likewise.. he can add the crystal to spidey's body and since ryu's mind and spirit are what give him his edge in battle than all three of his picks should be covered as well...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

what does Darkhawk's face look like?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

unknown.. but it has an effect similar to gr's stare.... DAMN... I should have used GR for this tourny.... son of a *****!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:02 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Not a chance, I'm faster. BY MULTIPLES. SPEED freek....eh? eh? eeehhhh???

You managed to hurt a weak IronMan. Big Whoop. Tombstone managed to RIP THE POWER GEM OUT OF YOUR CHEST. I'll the the same when I get the chance. Tombstone is an idiot and he managed to rip it out, why can't I?

Not really, no. Remember way back, a thug was about to use a live wire to electrocute DarkHawk? Yeah, ol' DH was scared as hell.

So, basically what it'll be is this.

You'll be battered by magnetized adamantium boxes, hundreds at a time, all while also being hit by four lasers, four 10 or so ton force tenticles, two adamantium electrically charged barbed coils that will lodge into you shocking you from the inside and be slug around into walls by my superior strength.
I have a better way of dealing with 0 gravity than you do since this is happening in a metal room.

Not to mention that you haven't proved that your suit isn't electrically powered itself or that it doesn't have metal in it. If it is, I'll simply shut it off. If it has metal, you're dicked even harder.

Yep... speed up and run into that wall. Way to go. Your fighting speed leaves much to be desired, and using Electro's mind against Ryu? Last I heard Electro wasn't really a master fighting strategist and tactician = you're screwed right from the start.

The weaker Darkhawk armor hurt a regular Ironman. Tombstone ripped the amulet from the rookie Powell and in the old armor. Tombstone vs a 15 year old kid who didn't know how the armor worked? Can anyone say lopsided? Try ripping the amulet out of the new armor which I'm using, hasn't been done yet because it's built in.

Key word = way back. Again a rookie Powell in the older Darkhawk armor. Against a master fighter in the new armor = dead Shocktopus.

Nope... I don't thiink your strategy is going to work... magnetized adamantium boxes? I can demagnetize with them with heat from my 'chi' energy or I can easily dodge them. Throwing boxes at a guy who dodges lazers? And again, I'm at maximum distance so your tentacles and coils are basically useless; easily taken out of the equation from the get go and your lazers are easily evaded.

Zero gravity means one movement from you and you're fixed in that direction. Whereas I can easily web boxes or the other side of the room to control my direction. Electro would likely stand still; he can move but he'd be screwed then. KO into a wall = I win.

My suit is composed of alien materials, likely more advanced than earth's. IF it's made of metal, IF it runs on electricity. If you have proof that it runs on electricity and it's made of metal, I'd like to see it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:11 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Haha... electrical shield against the darkforce? And last I heard, energy travels faster than anything solid - my blasts will be getting to you before you find out your tentacles aren't long enough to reach me. One blast to your power source is all I need. How about my 'chi' fireballs which are made of life energy, you're looking to block that with electricity as well? Lol. I haven't seen Electro absorb the life energies of anyone.

Two shields=better than one. Electricity is as fast as Darkforce, and Lasers are even faster. I can use both without using them through my tenticals. I can use them through my tenticals if I want.

You're going to be able to do all this WHILE being hit by sharp edged adamantium boxes coming at you at 100's of miles per hour? No, you're not.

quote:
I said I have superior *fighting* speed, you can run if you want, in an anti-gravity room, you'll only succeed in knocking yourself out by running into a wall. How exactly will you be changing direction yourself in a room where you're weightless?

Nothing on you is superior. Speed freek has cut people's heads off so fast that they continued talking after their heads have been cut off. He seriously can move his arms that fast.

quote:
Your tentacles move at normal speed because they're mechanical attachments to you, as Scoob has already mentioned, it's like putting Quicksilver in a car, the car wouldn't go faster.

That's why scoob is wrong. But no matter.

Quicksilver would drive a car better than anyone, so I'd use the arms better than anyone.

quote:
Lightning coming from 8 different sources? Spiderman 2099 has done it to lazers, and it was from 10 different sources; Darkhawk has done it against half a dozen lazers; and those are untrained fighters;

You're in 0g, you're uncontrolled. You can't fight correctly, you're being hit by 100lb boxes. I have near perfect control over my balance. You don't.

quote:
And how exactly will the tentacles be operating when I've immediately destroyed the harness that controls them?

You won't be able to. You'll not be able to get past the first or second shield and you aren't fast enough to hit me. You don't have balance enough to hit me.

quote:
I don't have to insulate myself.

Yes, you do. You'll be grounded 90% of the time because you'll be hitting walls. You'll die.

quote:
Your electricity bolts are useless at that range and your tentacles aren't long enough or fast enough to catch me.

Useless? How far do you think you can run away from me? All you have is 50 feet to hide. My blasts are lethal at 20 feet, paralyzing at 50. You die.

Oh, and do you even know how LONG my tenticals and coils are? They are longers than the actual box we are in...so actually, I can touch you any time I want with them. You can't run in a box, chump.

quote:
Your titanium tentacles will be torn up quite easily from maximum distance and your adamantium coils, again, won't be long enough to reach me.

Longer than the box. Plus, adamantium coils that you can't break. You die.

quote:
If they catch me, but they won't so it's a moot point.

They will, easily.

Each arm has a mind of it's own, so you can't sneak up on me or get behind me without being attacked by one. It's like having 6 eyes and 6 minds.

quote:
Two shields? Don't you mean 1.12 shields. Dr Ock's shield is so weak, you might as well hold up some tin foil.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
The hook is made from an alien metal... Darkhawk is an alien costume

no biggie, you still die.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:16 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Actually, since I still have my boosters AND the room is metal, I'll be hardly effected at all by zero G.

Darkturkey will be bouncing off the walls clumsily hitting objects and objects will most definitely be hitting him. No control over his oh so superior skill in 2-d fighting. Being cooked alive from the inside will do that to you.

Darkhawk's biggest asset is his healing mech, but he can't use it here like he does in the comics. He'd have to change 10 times here to heal a bullet wound, and each time he changes, he turns into human for a second.....evil face....as much damage he'll be soaking, he'll need to change a lot, and as soon as he does, he'll die simply from the charged air in the room.

I must stress the speed in which the tentacles attack, 90 feet per second when telepathically linked to a normal human....now, those same tentacles are linked to someone who is > Spiderman in reaction time,(Electro + Snap=>Spiderman) which puts those tentacles moving 100's(if no 1000's) of times faster than 90ft per second. Faster than ANYONE can move, pre-cog or not (Which by the way Spider man 2099 does NOT have).

Hell, the original arms were too fast for spidey, these will be invisible to him. These ****ers will be making sonic booms, litterally.

Hell, the original arms were too fast for spidey, these will be invisible to him. These ****ers will be making sonic booms, litterally.

Err.... how does having boosters in a metal room not get you affected by zero gravity? The room is vibranium/adamantium. Has anyone electrically charged Cap's shield? Hmm....

How about Shocktopus floating around with no control whatsoever? What objects will be hitting me? The blocks that you're trying to toss? Ever try throwing something in a zero gravity chamber? And those are easily dodged anyway. Looks like you've been reduced to throwing things at me as a range attack.

I don't need to use my healing, you won't be connecting with any attacks.

90 feet per second. I'm impressed, yes that is fast. Too bad they're limited in their range. They'll be busy flailing about "trying" to reach me but it's just too short.... oh, too bad.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:21 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

He does it for the children....you don't hate children, do you?

Yeah... Yeah, I kinda do. evil face

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:22 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

f Shocktopus uses Electro's powers to charge himself up to full strength and stuff..... wont he magnetise his tentacles and coils? causing them to wrap around himself and incapacitate him?

and wont the huge electrical charge short out the systems built into the tentacles?

= I win

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:24 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Yep... speed up and run into that wall. Way to go.

Magnetic control+boosters=great control. You have nothing.

Your fighting speed leaves much to be desired, and using Electro's mind against Ryu? Last I heard Electro wasn't really a master fighting strategist and tactician = you're screwed right from the start.[/quote]
No, but Doc is. Better than the original actually.

quote:
The weaker Darkhawk armor hurt a regular Ironman. Tombstone ripped the amulet from the rookie Powell and in the old armor. Tombstone vs a 15 year old kid who didn't know how the armor worked? Can anyone say lopsided? Try ripping the amulet out of the new armor which I'm using, hasn't been done yet because it's built in.

I'm using the armor you gave info on. Don't go changing characters now.

quote:
Key word = way back. Again a rookie Powell in the older Darkhawk armor. Against a master fighter in the new armor = dead Shocktopus.

Darkhawk has a weakness against electricity. You and me both know it.

quote:
I can demagnetize with them with heat from my 'chi' energy or I can easily dodge them.

Hahaha...funny.
But seriously. There are tons of them hitting you, you die fast. You'd spend 90% of your time trying to de-magitize everything instead of fighting me. Either way, you get ripped in half.

quote:
Throwing boxes at a guy who dodges lazers? And again, I'm at maximum distance so your tentacles and coils are basically useless; easily taken out of the equation from the get go and your lazers are easily evaded.

Hiding in a corner are we? Meh, no biggie, I'll just move in 10 feet and you'll be in range. You're dead on every single angle of this fight.

quote:
Zero gravity means one movement from you and you're fixed in that direction. Whereas I can easily web boxes or the other side of the room to control my direction. Electro would likely stand still; he can move but he'd be screwed then. KO into a wall = I win.

Zero grav means zero grav. We're weightless, the difference is, I have flight tech and the ability to levitate my body around with electricity, you can not. You're stuck in a corner somewhere.

quote:
My suit is composed of alien materials, likely more advanced than earth's. IF it's made of metal, IF it runs on electricity. If you have proof that it runs on electricity and it's made of metal, I'd like to see it.

Metal is metal. If it's metal, it's getting ripped apart. If it's electric, it's getting turned off.

Again, you have a choice to either be k.o'd by random adamantium boxes, or decapitated, or k.o'd by tenticals, or electrified from the inside by coils, ripped apart, or turned off...what do you choose?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:26 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

ryu hado ken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

darhawk full on energy blast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spiderman punch.

a combination of the two>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman punch.

even with boxes floating around.. they won't get past the battle aura.. again.. aren't the boxes vibranium... and doesn't magnetism have problems affecting such?

his arms are not that fast for the purposes of this tourny either.. he was considerably depowered.. hence any uses of speed freak's speed feats are practically a moot point...

and just one super hado ken on Shocktopus' ass at the beginning of the fight using the reserves from my suit... that will kill you.. in zzero gravity you won't have the speed to dodge.. if you're still alive I follow up by taking off the helmet ... I win.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:27 PM
jinzin

non farious metal.... it's a bio armor suit.. it doesn't react to your powers like that..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:28 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I'm using the armor you gave info on. Don't go changing characters now.

I'm not. Look at the second Darkhawk link I provided which was the new one I provided Digi... the first link was the initial link that didn't have much info.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:31 PM
jinzin

erm yeah with the newer armor darkhawks energy blasts and such are even stronger.. and the shield can indeed cover the whole body... sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:32 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, you're missing and/or sidestepping the point.

quote:
Err.... how does having boosters in a metal room not get you affected by zero gravity?

Errr....Never said it wouldn't effect me. It would, but not as much as it would you. I can levitate AND use boosters if I need to hold balance.

quote:
The room is vibranium/adamantium. Has anyone electrically charged Cap's shield? Hmm....

Cap's shield is Vibranium and an unknown titanium alloy.

quote:
How about Shocktopus floating around with no control whatsoever?

How about not?

quote:
What objects will be hitting me? The blocks that you're trying to toss? Ever try throwing something in a zero gravity chamber?

Yes, they hit harder. big grin

I'm not physically throwing the blocks, I'm using Electro's ionic control over metals to levitate them and hurl them at you at 100's of mph....imagine that with NO GAVITY SLOWING THEM DOWN OR FRICTION SLOWING THEM DOWN. You couldn't survive ONE hit from them, much less all of them, which is what will happen.

quote:
And those are easily dodged anyway. Looks like you've been reduced to throwing things at me as a range attack.

Dodge Dodge Dodge hide in a corner.

haha.
You haven't enough control to dodge in zero g, don't pretend like you do. I do have control.

quote:
I don't need to use my healing, you won't be connecting with any attacks.

I'd say 80% of my attacks will connect. I only really need one.

quote:
90 feet per second. I'm impressed, yes that is fast. Too bad they're limited in their range. They'll be busy flailing about "trying" to reach me but it's just too short.... oh, too bad. [/B]

50 foot box vs 20 meter tenticals and 30 meter coils...hmm not too shabby. You die now.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:33 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

That's why scoob is wrong. But no matter.

Quicksilver would drive a car better than anyone, so I'd use the arms better than anyone.

actually Scoob was only talking about the car's top speed... not the reactions of the person driving it.... Scoob was right, it wouldn't go faster

(Scoob's always right)

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote