KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Khellendros vs. Newjak

Khellendros vs. Newjak
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Midnighter won't be hiding from me since my infrared vision will see you.

Infrared vision isn't a 360 degree thing. You won't see me when if I'm fourty yards away and behind you.

Also the fact I can see you here whispers at 500 feet and be perfectly quiet myself doesn't help you finding me first.

Midnighter's scanners can see a pair of snipers, from a distance, inside a building. I will see you. And, I checked your link. It says nothing about the helmet giving you enhanced hearing.

How Man times has Scorpion fought Spidey and how Man times has he managed to hit Spidey so I am defiantly very agile right now.

Umm, the ONLY reason Spider Man survives against the Scorpion is because Scorpy is such a big blundering fool. You've got next to nothing in the agility department.

Your javalins are small so that means about as much to me as anything since I can still see them still dodge even easier if their smaller just to let you know.

I wasn't saying that them being smallw as an advantage, I just wanted to clarify what they were since you called them spears.

And I can blast you from afar so three blasts compared to one Chi Blast.

Yes, I'm sure your three blasts are very devastating. Luckily, they'll be hitting you and not me.

You also said so yourself you must holding the Javlin and focusing to teleport my stuff back at me. Which you won't have time to focus because I will be shooting at your javlins as well.

Dude, Blink did it to Hyperion when she was on her backside and after jsut taking a hit from him. I'm fully alert and am using Midnighter's computer-enhanced brain. I can and will redirect your blasts.

So you will have to be very very quick and very focused to do it.

Well, since I just happen to be incredibly quick and focused (I'm a chi-wielding martial arts master for pity's sake, of course I can focus), so I can do it.

Especially with three blast coming your way. Also in the house I have a very big advantage because Scorpion can climb walls and stick to them so I can dodge from the floor to the ceiling to the wall no problem while avoiding your attacks.

You can climb? Well, I can teleport. Anywhere you can go, I can be there waiting for you with a chi blast to the face.

And attacking back so you have to dodge focus and chi attack back.

Actually, I don't have to dodge. I can just send anything you fire at me right back at you.

Well I can do all that without using my hands since My shoulder cannon works without me having to shoot them. Also I can stand on the wall so I can still keep both hands free.

Yeah, your shoulder cannon fires where you look. So you can either watch where you are running and maybe dodge my blasts in time, or look back at me to fire, risk running headlong into a wall, and catch your energy blast tot he back of your head anyways.

I'm going to go upload some scans, so I might not be quick on the replies for a bit.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
that is true. but there is still a strength limit on the tourney. and it doesnt quite affect everyone teh same way either. dozer was much stronger than any of the other wetworks guys

I'm confused. Are you agreeing with me? The strength limit is for individuals in the amalgams only. For combinations, the sky's the limit.

Yeah, Dozer was pretty damn strong before and after he got the symbiote. He was so much stronger because his deepest desire was to be huge and strong, so the symbiote grew with him. But even guys like Claymore who were only a bit stronger than Grail still showed more strength than he did, at least at first.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

im agreeing with you, but was just saying that the symbiotes affected everyones strength differently.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:05 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Okay time for some nifty scans. First, the whole longe range sensor/scanner thing, so people know I'm not full of crap. Midnighter senses two bodies in a skyscraper. He and Engineer were just under sniper fire. Even after she blows them away, she still sees the afterimage, showing she was right on target.

http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?...scanners1xa.jpg

Here's the stealth I was talking about. A guy who has all the same enhancements as Midnighter walks into a room with Jenny Quantum and Midnighter. He also keeps Jenny quantum from being seen. As the guy is walking out, you see Midnighter walking along behind him.
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth39ee.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...stealth45gz.jpg

You can be looking right at Midnighter and still not see him (even if this feats isn't valid for this tournament, this scene is still badass as hell. big grin)
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...stealth18ur.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...stealth22sq.jpg

You wanna talk about speed? Here's Midnighter dodging energy blasts -from a standstill- fired at basically point blank range.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed32cx.jpg

I'll start getting some Grail scans next.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:20 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Just a few more scans to add for right now.

First is Grail. We see a nice omnidirectional blast of chi blowing apart vampires that got too close. Not how he's having a conversation while wielding his chi. My guy's got concentration to spare.
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...chiblast8al.jpg

Armored jet taking off? Can't get to your weapons in time? Grail's got it covered.
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...hiblast39os.jpg

Next is Blink. Here's the infamous heatvision rediraction.
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?...yperion24dn.jpg

Here she is versus Annihilus in disguise. They go from him standing over her pointing a gun to, well, exactly the opposite.
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?...nnihilus0xl.jpg

Oh, and just so you don't think I have to have one hand occupied with a javelin, here she is charging a pair of pronged knives with energy. So I can hold my collapsible staff in one hand with which to redirect your blasts and use as an offensive weapon if necessary.
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?...charging6zc.jpg

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:46 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Newjak would kick your ass son

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:52 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by black robb
Newjak would kick your ass son

confused Umm, okay? Is he gonna be showing up at my door? Is this a set date or is he going to surprise me with my ass-kicking?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:00 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Khellendros
confused Umm, okay? Is he gonna be showing up at my door? Is this a set date or is he going to surprise me with my ass-kicking?
i didnt mean literally i'm just going along with the thread. It is called Khellendros Vs Newjak right?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by black robb
i didnt mean literally i'm just going along with the thread. It is called Khellendros Vs Newjak right?

Yeah. My character versus his.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:12 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Yeah. My character versus his.
Well then his character owns yours candy ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:17 PM
stormfront13

i vote for khell

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:31 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Black Robb, if you feel like commenting (briefly) or voting, you may do so. Right now, though, I'm not counting your last statement as a vote.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 07:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Did you just check out the helmet because oyu also have to read the bio helmet below it as that is what I have.

Yep, read the whole thing. It said it has a wave form analyzer, so that it can imitate spoke words. Nothing about enhancing your hearing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:04 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Damn Khell... just... Damn. Amazing amalgam. Good luck for the rest of the tourney. No offense to Newjak, his amalgam's actually very good, but I'd be yelling at fanboys if someone actually made this thread because of the mismatch. He COULD be in the class 100 range, he'd still be pretty screwed. Funny how the one guy who could probably do without any kind of strength still manages to have a whole lot... Well done.

Voting Khellendros

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 04:09 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Scoobless
neither of those guys can multiply the others strength.... and even if they could go back to just before the process that turned Gargan into the Scorpion and go through it again (which you can't) the whole idea was to give a person the proportionate strength of a scorpion.... so it would all work out the same
Actually what I did is take the enhancement part not the strength part. Only strength and durability don't transfer but what I am doing is taking one aspect of a character such in the same manner as Wolverine's Healing Factor and Metal Bones transfering perfectly within the rules so yes DS mutliplied by the proportional upgrade of a Scorpion is very legal. Which took a weakling like Gargan and made him Spiderman Level. DS will be at least twice that I think he would be higher but Digi stated that this is where he thinks he is so I am going along with that.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:17 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Dizzle
Damn Khell... just... Damn. Amazing amalgam. Good luck for the rest of the tourney. No offense to Newjak, his amalgam's actually very good, but I'd be yelling at fanboys if someone actually made this thread because of the mismatch. He COULD be in the class 100 range, he'd still be pretty screwed. Funny how the one guy who could probably do without any kind of strength still manages to have a whole lot... Well done.

Voting Khellendros
Didn't even wait to see anymore huh anyway laughing Anyway do to college and football I will be only able to post at random times so don't expect me on all times of the day guys.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How exactly is Khell using blink's power here?

What's he doing?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:21 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yep, read the whole thing. It said it has a wave form analyzer, so that it can imitate spoke words. Nothing about enhancing your hearing.
I see what happened Digi must have posted the other guys link or forgot to post this one as I gave him two but here it is.
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/...7256/intro.html

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:23 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by long pig
How exactly is Khell using blink's power here?

What's he doing?
Right now he is blasting at me with Chi energy throwing his javelins at me which I can easily avoid and focusing his power to try and turn my own blasts againast me while teleporting as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:24 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:25 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by long pig
The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects.
Yeah and all I'm doing is blasting with energy objects.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:26 PM