KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Khellendros vs. Newjak

Khellendros vs. Newjak
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Indubitably.

Anyway, I'm confused about how Blink's powers are in use so I'll wait 'til you guys post some more before I decide.
I told you he can only use them to teleport himself and objects thrown at him and he much touch them first. He aslo needs his Javelins to do it.
Anyway so right now he is throwing Javelins at me and I'm dodging he is tlelporting to random places where I can easily find him no problem,. I am taking with three very powerful long range Attacks and he only has two hands one of which he said is being used to do Chi Blasts yet he can teleport all of my attacks roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even still I can easily blast his Javelins and Dodge until he runs out.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

The javelin's don't open portals? That's not how Blink's power works... confused
Oh well I reserve judgement for now until you guys have posted some more and Digi comes back. And black robb's right... Gambit wins regardless.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Oct 4th, 2005 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:54 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The javelin's don't open portals? That's not how Blink's power works... confused
Oh well I reserve judgement for now until you guys have posted some more and Digi comes back. And black robb's right... Gambit wins regardless.
The way it works is he must touch an oject being thrown at him for it to teleport something. He can not teleport the other person even parts of them. Other than that he can only teleport himself. He also only has 12 javelins so he can run out.
That is a question I have Khell or Digi once he uses a javelin to teleport is that javelin gone afterwards or is he able to use 1 Javelin as much as possible.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by newjak86
Anyway I think people are underestimating my guy right now so before I go into tactics again let me point out what my guy is about.
OK I have DS right basically he can form complex plans on the fly and calculate the possible outcomes of battles right wow that sounds a little like MN. Maybe not as good but close. Also now I posses the mind of a thousand year old Elder Pred which is from an advanced civilization of Warrior Aliens. So DS now posses Alien Tech which makes MN's implants look like a child's plaything. I possess a helmet that allows me to hear whispers WHISPERS at 500 feet. I can also see in many forms of vision not just infrared there is no hiding from. If he teleports I will hear where he goes wether it is by the first step he takes breath he takes first muscle twitch anything even when he goes to throw his first weapon.
He talks about his stealth while my guy has stealth capabilities hunting capabilities and tech that is designed to find anyone.
I am at least 2 times what Spiderman is. That includes his agility I may not have Spider sense but with DS's mind and the Pred helmet I have the next best thing. So he isn't hitting me from behind forward or anything. I am also have Uber Metal Armor that doesn't cover my entire body but can simply roll and take any attack and be fine.
Plus we are in a mansion with limited space teleporting isn't going to help him that much as he only has a limited space to do it in without going behind a wall which means he looses me and has to find me again which is much easier for me. Also I am not standing in one spot and with DS's Mind multitasking between moving and fireing isn't hard. Especially with the Elder Pred mind as well. He also posses limited long range abilities which means that eventually he will run out of attacks from afar while I can keep it up.
He also needs his Javlins to do his teleporting which I have been aiming at and with my Reaction Time( DS hit the Flash) and advanced targeting systems attacking them won't be hard and since he can only really teleport one attack at a time one will get there I also have the option of blast radius as my weapons have one so I can blast at the walls and he will still feel it. I can also sit back and dodge everyone of his attacks until he runs out simply by a mixture of dodging and shooting them out of the sky.
So he has no advatage at all in fact he will soon run out of ammo so to speak. He has used on tactic to try and beat me so far which are useless. As there is no way he can hit me under the attacks I'm putting him through the armor I have and the dodging abilities I possess. We haven't even gotten into close combat fighting which is where he doesn't want to go trust me but he will have to eventually because he will run out of effective long range attacks. Also he will loose all his javelins which means he also looses his ability to teleport. So the only advantage he has will soon be gone.
Also I have other long range attacks I haven't used on of which is the acid from Scorpion's tail. His guy is good my guy can be as good for longer at long range.
Quoting to make sure you guys read this. Also just to let you know guys Khell can only teleport items he touches so all I have to do is attack the area around him and let Blast radiuses do the damage three attacks at once means it will be hard to dodge. Also if I use Scorpion's Acid and fling it at him he won't be able to teleport that as well. So now it is four attacks coming his way. And he has limited long range capabilities which meansd he has limitied time before he can't go long range anymore.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:20 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Good God. I couldn't pick all your points out of that post where you tried doing multiple quotes. I'm just gonna respond randomly to a bunch of people.

Originally posted by long pig
How exactly is Khell using blink's power here?
What's he doing?

I'm using them to get to vantage points where I can snipe at him using Midnighter's sensors with Grail's chi blasts.

Right now he is blasting at me with Chi energy throwing his javelins at me which I can easily avoid and focusing his power to try and turn my own blasts againast me while teleporting as well.

Partially right. I'm not wasting my javelins by throwing them with you. I'm charging up my collapsible bo with portal energy, so that I can redirect every shot you take at me. As I've shown, Blink can charge ANY object with her energy, not just her javelins.

The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects.

Well, she can open portal-like things to redirect energy. Didn't anyone look at all the scans I posted??

Oh by the way the only way you are teleporting my attacks is if you touch them so yeah two hands one of which is chi blasting three attacks you do the math especially since they are all coming at the same time.

No. Digi misunderstood me when he said that, so I corrected him. I don't have to be able to touch something, I just have to be able to intercept it with a portal. And with Blink and Midnighter's combined reaction times, I am easily capable of doing that. Again, go check out the scans I posted a couple pages back.

Has Digi limited the size of the portals Khell can open with Blink's powers? Undecided who to vote for yet.

Nope. Generally the portals she opens to redirect something are as big as whatever she's charging with her energy. Thats why I'm using Midnighter's telescoping bo.

Indubitably.
Anyway, I'm confused about how Blink's powers are in use so I'll wait 'til you guys post some more before I decide.

See up above where I replied to long pig. Also see my scans for proof that I can indeed use Midnighter's sensors like sniper scopes.

OK I have DS right basically he can form complex plans on the fly and calculate the possible outcomes of battles right wow that sounds a little like MN. Maybe not as good but close.

You're right. Midnighter does do that. Only I have more options, being a teleporter I can attack you from anywhere, any direction, any angle. My scanners see through walls, so you can't hide from me. I can be half a mile in the air one second and two inches behind you the next. You can't run and my defenses are impenetrable.

Also now I posses the mind of a thousand year old Elder Pred which is from an advanced civilization of Warrior Aliens. So DS now posses Alien Tech which makes MN's implants look like a child's plaything.

Yeah... too bad they never bothered inventing tactical engines you could implant in someone's brain. Then you might have a chance... well, not really.

I possess a helmet that allows me to hear whispers WHISPERS at 500 feet. I can also see in many forms of vision not just infrared there is no hiding from.

I can be three feet behind you and you won't hear me. You can be looking right at me and not see me. Your helmet only shows you what's in front of you, I can teleport so fast and so often you'll never see me.

He talks about his stealth while my guy has stealth capabilities hunting capabilities and tech that is designed to find anyone.

Predators have enver met a bastard like my guy. You won't see me until a chi blast has shattered your spine or torn a hole in your suit and started melting away your flesh.

I am at least 2 times what Spiderman is.

You ahve Scorpion, Deathstroke and a bigass Predator. Preds are damn strong and have insane stamina, but they aren't even close to Spiderman in agility. You MAYBE could match Spiderman in agility, on your best day and his worst day.

I am also have Uber Metal Armor that doesn't cover my entire body but can simply roll and take any attack and be fine.

Exactly. it's just some shoulder pads, groin protection and bracers. I can hit you with a chi blast so wide it covers your whole torso, there's no rollinging with something like that. I wonder what cooked Predator smells like?

Plus we are in a mansion with limited space teleporting isn't going to help him that much as he only has a limited space to do it in without going behind a wall which means he looses me and has to find me again which is much easier for me.

First of all, Digi placed us both outside the mansion. If you wanna run inside where I can just blast out some walls and collapse the whole thing on your head then you go right ahead. I don't mind an easy win. Also, as I said before, my sensors penetrate solid objects, even from great distances.

Also I am not standing in one spot and with DS's Mind multitasking between moving and fireing isn't hard. Especially with the Elder Pred mind as well. He also posses limited long range abilities which means that eventually he will run out of attacks from afar while I can keep it up.

So? Grail was a master assassin BEFORE he got the symbiote. He was as good with a sniper rifle as he was with a knife and sword. I am a sniper with the ultimate sniper scope and a damn good weapon. Run all you want, I've got time.

He also needs his Javlins to do his teleporting which I have been aiming at and with my Reaction Time( DS hit the Flash) and advanced targeting systems attacking them won't be hard and since he can only really teleport one attack at a time one will get there I also have the option of blast radius as my weapons have one so I can blast at the walls and he will still feel it. I can also sit back and dodge everyone of his attacks until he runs out simply by a mixture of dodging and shooting them out of the sky.

Wrong. I need my javelins to teleport YOU, not myself. Wich I never said I was going to do. Why would I want to help you move? Anyways, I don't know where you got the impression I was throwing javelins at you, because I never said it. Also, you can't dodge all my attacks. Not even with Spiderman would you be allowed to dodge all the time, which means I WILL hit you once, and once is all it takes.

Just to remind people: go look at my scans! I show Midnighter using his sensors like sniper scopes, I show Blink redirecting Hyperion's heat vision and I show examples of Grail's chi blasts.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 4th, 2005 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:34 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

EDIT: Wheee double postage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 07:42 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I had a PM concerning Newjak's character strength. He isn't applying the whole process to DS that made Mac Gargan the Scorpion, but the suit helps some in the strength department, and he's adding it onto DS who is already a Class 2-ish (give or take). It will improve the strength of his guy, but everyone can decide for themselves how much that is.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I had a PM concerning Newjak's character strength. He isn't applying the whole process to DS that made Mac Gargan the Scorpion, but the suit helps some in the strength department, and he's adding it onto DS who is already a Class 2-ish (give or take). It will improve the strength of his guy, but everyone can decide for themselves how much that is.

Cool with me. I'm playing a distance game anyways, so I'm not gonna be objecting to his strength.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far. But rather than take over the brackets (like speed did in the last tourney) the first two lost (Laminator and Zachrivard). Haven't been able to find much of a trend so far, though obscure people haven't helped much since there's been a lack of knowledge about them (Drizzt and more specifically Benedict come to mind).

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far. But rather than take over the brackets (like speed did in the last tourney) the first two lost (Laminator and Zachrivard). Haven't been able to find much of a trend so far, though obscure people haven't helped much since there's been a lack of knowledge about them (Drizzt and more specifically Benedict come to mind).

Yeah... I was afraid of precisely what hapepned to Dizzle and Lam. Picking a little known comic character is one thing, you can still find scans. Picking book characters just makes it that much harder to back up your claims.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 4th, 2005 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:49 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

How powerful are these chi sniper shots?

How big can you make the portals? I mean, can you make them the width and length of your body making it so that nothing can touch you?

How long do they stay up?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:47 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote:
Good God. I couldn't pick all your points out of that post where you tried doing multiple quotes. I'm just gonna respond randomly to a bunch of people.
Sorry ver bad first attempt I know
quote:
Partially right. I'm not wasting my javelins by throwing them with you. I'm charging up my collapsible bo with portal energy, so that I can redirect every shot you take at me. As I've shown, Blink can charge ANY object with her energy, not just her javelins.
And your doing this all while I'm standing still right plus I already said I don't even have to attack you directly I can use the blast radius from my attacks and you can't teleport those. As they say there is more than one way to skin a cat.
quote:
No. Digi misunderstood me when he said that, so I corrected him. I don't have to be able to touch something, I just have to be able to intercept it with a portal. And with Blink and Midnighter's combined reaction times, I am easily capable of doing that. Again, go check out the scans I posted a couple pages back.
Won't help you when they aren't attacking you directly just the area around you. Oh by the way if I spray you with acid from Scorpion's tail how are you gonna teleport all that.
quote:
You're right. Midnighter does do that. Only I have more options, being a teleporter I can attack you from anywhere, any direction, any angle. My scanners see through walls, so you can't hide from me. I can be half a mile in the air one second and two inches behind you the next. You can't run and my defenses are impenetrable.
Yeah and my guy has options your guy doesn't. Like being able to attack with many weapons at once and all of them having a blast radius means I don't even have to hit soi can avoid your portals. Your defences aren't impenetrtable. Only very good and my attacking abilities are better.
quote:
Yeah... too bad they never bothered inventing tactical engines you could implant in someone's brain. Then you might have a chance... well, not really.
Yeah to bad I already have a guy with a brain that is boosted DS's adding with the Pred knowledge and tech and you have no advantage in anything with me.
quote:
I can be three feet behind you and you won't hear me. You can be looking right at me and not see me. Your helmet only shows you what's in front of you, I can teleport so fast and so often you'll never see me.
Yeah and I can hear before you ever get close to me your guy is good at stealth my guy though has tech designed to find anything. I can see in many different visions and can hear or slightest move at 500 feet away.
quote:
Predators have enver met a bastard like my guy. You won't see me until a chi blast has shattered your spine or torn a hole in your suit and started melting away your flesh.
Let's see DS has taken on the JLA I'm sure he has met people that are badder than you.
quote:
You ahve Scorpion, Deathstroke and a bigass Predator. Preds are damn strong and have insane stamina, but they aren't even close to Spiderman in agility. You MAYBE could match Spiderman in agility, on your best day and his worst day.
Please Scorpion has always been close already to Spidey now with Pred Tech and DS's reaction time I basically have Spidey sense as well. I also agility that is past Spidey you are hitting me at all on your best day and my worst.
quote:
Exactly. it's just some shoulder pads, groin protection and bracers. I can hit you with a chi blast so wide it covers your whole torso, there's no rollinging with something like that. I wonder what cooked Predator smells like?
Actually it covers my chest back groind thighs and the pads basically run down half my upper arm. Along with Bracers and Groin protection. Again if you even have timne to get off a Chi Blast and even then if you could hit me.
quote:
First of all, Digi placed us both outside the mansion. If you wanna run inside where I can just blast out some walls and collapse the whole thing on your head then you go right ahead. I don't mind an easy win. Also, as I said before, my sensors penetrate solid objects, even from great distances.
I can attack you outside inside it doesn't matter and guess what my sensors can see through walls as well.
quote:
So? Grail was a master assassin BEFORE he got the symbiote. He was as good with a sniper rifle as he was with a knife and sword. I am a sniper with the ultimate sniper scope and a damn good weapon. Run all you want, I've got time.
And DS is mercenary of the highest calibur whoi has beaten Batman and others like that and almost whooped the JLA single handed. He also is very accuarte and guess what he has adavnced alien tech Sniper scope that can track you by simple head movement and once locked on ther is no avoiding it's like having a mini tracer on you. I don't have to run just avaoid and return fire.
quote:
Wrong. I need my javelins to teleport YOU, not myself. Wich I never said I was going to do. Why would I want to help you move? Anyways, I don't know where you got the impression I was throwing javelins at you, because I never said it. Also, you can't dodge all my attacks. Not even with Spiderman would you be allowed to dodge all the time, which means I WILL hit you once, and once is all it takes.
I don't have to dodge all the time I can just as easily blast anything you throw at me as well or use my armor to block anything I think I can't avoid that simple my guy actually does have an impenatrable defence.
By the way your teleporting thing won't work as once you teleport I will be in diferent spot so if you try to teleport behind me I could be looking right in your facxe which then your head is gone like that if I can hit the Flash I can hit you before you think.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:50 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far.

teleporters shmelly-shmorters...pffft

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Sorry newjak, despite you yourself being an omniversal force of destruction who would crush Khell, I think his amalgam would more likely beat yours. Voting Khell.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:44 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

How powerful are these chi sniper shots?
How big can you make the portals? I mean, can you make them the width and length of your body making it so that nothing can touch you?
How long do they stay up?

Well, his focused chi blasts are strong enough to take out armored military vehicles, unfocused blasts can shatter giant stone worms and deastroy two giants covered with similar symbiotes and stone armor.

The portals she uses to redirect with are... I dunno maybe a foot wide. She's made portals large enough for people to step through for transportation purposes but I think that would be a bit unfair in this tournament.

They stay up as long as I'm channeling power through an object like one of the javelins.

And your doing this all while I'm standing still right plus I already said I don't even have to attack you directly I can use the blast radius from my attacks and you can't teleport those. As they say there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Wtf? What blast radius? Plasma caster fire relatively small bursts of plasma, what are you talking about? And, anyways, even if you do catch me in some explosion, my symbiote and shield are more than enough to protect me.

Won't help you when they aren't attacking you directly just the area around you. Oh by the way if I spray you with acid from Scorpion's tail how are you gonna teleport all that.

When WHAT aren't attacking me? I'm not even clear on what weapon you're claiming to use here. Acid? Won't get through my shield, so I'm not worried.

Yeah and my guy has options your guy doesn't. Like being able to attack with many weapons at once and all of them having a blast radius means I don't even have to hit soi can avoid your portals. Your defences aren't impenetrtable. Only very good and my attacking abilities are better.

Well, considering the fact that you won't even see me, thats going to be very difficult. Blast radii mean nothing to a teleporter, I'll be gone before whatever weapon you're using explodes.

Yeah to bad I already have a guy with a brain that is boosted DS's adding with the Pred knowledge and tech and you have no advantage in anything with me.

Yes, you have a working brain and some Pred tech. None of which keeps me from blowing a hole through your chest. I have a MASSIVE mobility and stealth advantage.

Yeah and I can hear before you ever get close to me your guy is good at stealth my guy though has tech designed to find anything. I can see in many different visions and can hear or slightest move at 500 feet away.

You keep saying it but that doesn't make it true. I can teleport a quarter of a mile up and just bombard the landscape with chi blasts. Kinda hard to pay attention to the helmet when the death is raining from above.

Let's see DS has taken on the JLA I'm sure he has met people that are badder than you.

Please, he took on a weakened HORRIBLY WRITTEN JLA team and got his eye stabbed the f*ck out for his trouble. And that was with prep and in close quarters combat. You'll never get close to me.

Please Scorpion has always been close already to Spidey now with Pred Tech and DS's reaction time I basically have Spidey sense as well.

Riiight. Just keep repeating that, someone might just believe you.

Actually it covers my chest back groind thighs and the pads basically run down half my upper arm. Along with Bracers and Groin protection. Again if you even have timne to get off a Chi Blast and even then if you could hit me.

Not what your links said. both of them. Unless you mean that full, clunky armor? The armor it says slows them down horribly?

I can attack you outside inside it doesn't matter and guess what my sensors can see through walls as well.

Good for you. Too bad you won't know where to look.

And DS is mercenary of the highest calibur whoi has beaten Batman and others like that and almost whooped the JLA single handed.

Great. So, he beat a human who has no powers and ALMOST beat a watered down JLA. Lovely for him.

He also is very accuarte and guess what he has adavnced alien tech Sniper scope that can track you by simple head movement and once locked on ther is no avoiding it's like having a mini tracer on you. I don't have to run just avaoid and return fire.

You aren't telling me anythign I don't know. My point is, if I keep moving to a new location and firing at you, you can't track me period.

I don't have to dodge all the time I can just as easily blast anything you throw at me as well or use my armor to block anything I think I can't avoid that simple my guy actually does have an impenatrable defence.

Right, you're going to shoot a chi blast out of the sky. No, I don't think so. Your armor is clunky and doesn't cover all of you. I'm going to be blasting at every gap in your armor and each hit will continue burning long after I've moved on.

By the way your teleporting thing won't work as once you teleport I will be in diferent spot so if you try to teleport behind me I could be looking right in your facxe which then your head is gone like that if I can hit the Flash I can hit you before you think.

Teleportation is instantaneous, you can only move so far in that time. Besides, since you won't see me, you won't even know when to start moving... unless you plan on just running in circles the whole fight.

Deathstroke hit Flash because explosive charges guided him right where DS wanted. that won't work on me because the battliefield is too large, and you can't predict where I'll teleport.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:01 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Time for some more scans, with Grail being the only focus.

Just so people don't overlook the fact that I said I put a shield up during prep, here's an example of his shield strength. The big green guy is Maul, who gets stronger the larger he gets. He was about the same size when he met Majestic and was knocking him around, so Maul is definitely top tier class 100.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...ishield28ne.jpg

Now, about those chi blasts. We've seen that a focused beam easily knocks an armored jet out of the sky. Here's what Grail can dow hen he's not even trying to focus his energy. First, we see him blasting two resurrected members of his team who ahd turned evil. Not only did they have symbiotes, they were covered in thick layers of rock armor.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?...oteblast7hf.jpg

Next we have Grail taking on some giant stone worms. The only way to kill them is by destroying them in midair. We see him blowing the head off of one and shattering it in midair. Also a nice strength showing.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?...neworms16vg.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?...neworms27ie.jpg

Finally, we have the symbiote's durability. Note him taking weapons fire from helicopters to the chest and just standing there, and taking smaller rounds to the face without even blinking. This is when he was near death and leaking energy, he was about to do a kamikaze thing to buy his team time to escape.
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?...rability6zc.jpg

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 5th, 2005 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:17 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Khellendros
Just so people don't overlook the fact that I said I put a shield up during prep, here's an example of his shield strength. The big green guy is Maul, who gets stronger the larger he gets. He was about the same size when he met Majestic and was knocking him around, so Maul is definitely top tier class 100.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...ishield28ne.jpg

looks like his shield is over the limits then.... it'd have to be toned down here (like a lot of other characters are finding)

EDIT: in fact everything you've shown there kinda proves that Grail is above almost all the limits for this tourney.... the only rule he hasn't broken so far is the speed rule

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Oct 5th, 2005 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
looks like his shield is over the limits then.... it'd have to be toned down here (like a lot of other characters are finding)

EDIT: in fact everything you've shown there kinda proves that Grail is above almost all the limits for this tourney.... the only rule he hasn't broken so far is the speed rule

Yeah, the shield and symbiote should be assumed to be toned down to the tourney limit. And I don't think I've crossed the limit in energy projection. None of my scans show Grail doing anything Cyclops couldn't do except for the burning flesh thing, since his eyeblasts are impact and not heat. And his strength is within the limits too. You can't tell me you don't think spider man could shatter stone with a few hits.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 5th, 2005 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Spidey has punched chunks out of buildings. Grail seems...suspect at places, but assume the normal dissatisfied glare from me followed by toning sh*t down to acceptable levels.

Also, how exactly does Blink work? I'm confused as hell. I thought she could teleport, and use the javelins as teleporting devices that could do damage or teleport stuff thrown at her if she could hit the objects with the javelins. Khell seems to have portals all over the place and apparently can just create one with his hand if he is holding a javelin to channel it through. I'm not saying anything is unacceptable as a power, but please explain.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:01 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Also, how exactly does Blink work? I'm confused as hell. I thought she could teleport, and use the javelins as teleporting devices that could do damage or teleport stuff thrown at her if she could hit the objects with the javelins. Khell seems to have portals all over the place and apparently can just create one with his hand if he is holding a javelin to channel it through. I'm not saying anything is unacceptable as a power, but please explain.

Okay. When teleporting herself, she just does it. Like Nightcrawler. No javelins needed. When teleporting/disrupting others, she charges an object, like her javelins, with energy and throws it at them. When redirecting an object or energy blast, he holds an object in her hand, focuses her power through it, and manifests a portal the size of whatever object she's focusing through about an inch away from her hand. She then intercepts said object/energy with the portal, opening an exit portal for it wherever she wishes.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:07 AM