KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america

616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america
Started by: hawkwind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bol Gath
The fact that he stunned the Hulk is just crappy writing. He would never even come close to doing that no

AND Wolverine is supposed to be the deadliest mutant on the planet in Ult, universe. I don't think ult.caps would win in a straight up fight, at least not in a fight to the death..

Why was that crappy writing What the f**k?

And no Wolverine is not the deadliest mutant on the planet no expression

Heck he wouldnt even make the top 100

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:54 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wolverine for sure .

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:07 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

quote:
Well if Ultimate cap can stun the Hulk by sheer hand to hand combat, if he can survive regular plummets from planes, without a healing factor or a parachute, then I think Cap wins this.....

Exept that Regular Cap has stun the real Hulk and Namor and Logan has stalemated and had the upperhand on him. U.Cap would lose the majority considering he doesn't even want to engage ultimate Logan who's nothing compared to current Logan right now.

Last edited by Daredevil1 on Oct 4th, 2006 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:07 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Grimm22
Why was that crappy writing What the f**k?

And no Wolverine is not the deadliest mutant on the planet no expression

Heck he wouldnt even make the top 100

I don't think we even seen 100 different mutants in Ultiverse....

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:14 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think we even seen 100 different mutants in Ultiverse....
Ultiverse....laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:57 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Exept that Regular Cap has stun the real Hulk and Namor and Logan has stalemated and had the upperhand on him. U.Cap would lose the majority considering he doesn't even want to engage ultimate Logan who's nothing compared to current Logan right now.
he was strapped for time, so he just decided he would shoot him....didnt say anything bout not wanting to fight him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:21 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Ultimate Cap for the win. Way too much for Wolvie to handle.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:57 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Agreed. Plus Ultimate Cap is a 2 ton lifter.

He has to be stronger than that 616 Cap can lift one ton.

Originally posted by snoopdogg

I dont even know if there is a difference between Ultimate Wolvie and 616 Wolvie.

Apparently Adamantuim is not indestructuble in the Ultimate Universe, its just extremely durable.

Originally posted by Warmonger
I say Cap beat up pym while he was pretty drunk and didn't even want to fight him, so it doesn't count either. Why should that count and the other not?

Well you know what dont you think that since Pym gets stronger as he grows that the alcohol would wear off? Its like if Bruce Banner was drunk and then turned into the Hulk, Hulk's metabolism would destroy the alcohol in his system.

Pym did not look drunk at all and he did want to fight him in the end he was pissed. Furthermore why did you think Cap wanted Pym to grow large, he wanted to humiliate him. If he wanted to fight a weak opponent he would have just beat up pym in normal form.

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 4th, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 11:12 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

quote:
Ultimate Cap for the win. Way too much for Wolvie to handle.

To much? Logan's had the upperhand on the real Cap, who would defeat U.Cap imo.

Most of the time when U.Cap fights someone not that agile he gets tagged. Now think of Wolverine, exept instead of impact razar sharp claws lopping off his head. And Logan can take just as good or better punishment then U.Cap.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:36 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

To much? Logan's had the upperhand on the real Cap, who would defeat U.Cap imo.

Most of the time when U.Cap fights someone not that agile he gets tagged. Now think of Wolverine, exept instead of impact razar sharp claws lopping off his head. And Logan can take just as good or better punishment then U.Cap.
What! You think the normal 616 Cap could beat Ult Cap? laughing

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Yes he could. U.Cap hasn't really done anything that 616-Cap couldn't do.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yes he could. U.Cap hasn't really done anything that 616-Cap couldn't do.
Thats just not true, have you read the Ultimates? Ult Cap is much better then 616 Cap, heres the respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=384530

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Seen it since I own most of U.Cap's appearances.

But mabey you need to see the original.
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Seen it since I own most of U.Cap's appearances.

But mabey you need to see the original.
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779
you think any of those showings compare to trashing hank pym, or taking numerous punches from the hulk without getting splattered? also there is a scan of cap curling around 600lbs with ease.... Ult cap is just better

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:47 PM
Daredevil1

quote:
you think any of those showings compare to trashing hank pym, or taking numerous punches from the hulk without getting splattered? also there is a scan of cap curling around 600lbs with ease.... Ult cap is just bette

You think those are impressive, did you even look at the scans with Cap taking beatdowns from Namor and Ironman. 600lbs its more like 540. Cap curled like 500 so he isn't all that much stronger.

And recently Cap with his chainmail on carrying Bucky ran 1 minute per mile. Thats like 60mph! Plus Cap is more skilled.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:49 PM
thedude1948

616 Cap > Ultimate Cap IMO

Ultimate Cap is a little stronger, but 616 Cap still has more skill and experience. but it can be argued either way really

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:50 PM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You think those are impressive, did you even look at the scans with Cap taking beatdowns from Namor and Ironman. 600lbs its more like 540. Cap curled like 500 so he isn't all that much stronger.

And recently Cap with his chainmail on carrying Bucky ran 1 minute per mile. Thats like 60mph! Plus Cap is more skilled.
there were (6) 45lb weights on each side of the bar, so thats 12 all together, 12x45= 540+the standard 55lb bar 540+55= 595........ IMO 616 caps feats dont even compare to Ult caps:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:55 PM
Daredevil1

quote:
there were (6) 45lb weights on each side of the bar, so thats 12 all together, 12x45=540+the standard 55lb bar 540+55=595........ IMO 616 caps feats dont even compare to Ult caps

The bar itself thats right, Cap showed he could bench 1100 lbs easily, so it still doesn't show as you say superior feats. Did you even see how U.Cap faired against his first street level fight against Nightowl. U.Cap did really crappy?

Those feats are not superior, as you say.

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?...402ocd045do.jpg

Last edited by Daredevil1 on Oct 4th, 2006 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:01 PM
Daredevil1

So???

Cap has defeated Rhino, Hyde, and Powerman. Thats still not superior, by any means at all.

Last edited by Daredevil1 on Oct 4th, 2006 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:02 PM