KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig

New James Bond Announced! Daniel Craig
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

considering the fact that I have no recolecions of her in memory, you must be right.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

hehe christmas comes in july embarrasment

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:11 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Frankly, so long as you can take a Blonde Bond, Daniel Craig is perfect, having laid his ground out in Arkangel.

Doubly so because they want to make Bond more like the ruthless agent form the books this time.

I strongly agree with you Ush, I think Daniel Craig is a brilliant actor, and the fact that they've deviated from the norm may well be a risk, but it's a worthy one. The Bond series is magnificent, if a blonde Bond brings it to its knees then perhaps it's not strong enough... which I highly doubt. I'm really pleased with the choice.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:33 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Originally posted by Syren
I strongly agree with you Ush, I think Daniel Craig is a brilliant actor, and the fact that they've deviated from the norm may well be a risk, but it's a worthy one. The Bond series is magnificent, if a blonde Bond brings it to its knees then perhaps it's not strong enough... which I highly doubt. I'm really pleased with the choice.

I agree, I think Daniel Craig's a wondeful choice... much better than Clive Owen anyway, I love the actor but he's definitley not Bond-material erm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:27 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Originally posted by Clovie
considering the fact that I have no recolecions of her in memory, you must be right.

Do lines of:
"Do you want to put that in English for those of us who don't speak Spy?"
and
"Yeah, but they're usually standing still!"
and
"I need to get this back or someone is going to have my ass."
ring any bells? or were you trying to forget those?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 06:51 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

maybe they do, so what?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:02 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
These movies need to stop

agreed.they SHOULD have stopped when Moore retired.But thats hollywood for you,they dont care about running the franchise into the ground like they have. mad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

actually, Bond has nothing much to do with Hollywood... In principle it's still pretty much an English product

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

yerssssssssssssssieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eek! eek! eek! big grin smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 05:53 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Kay eek!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:35 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

yersssssieeeeeeeeeeeeee eek! eek! eek! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 05:33 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

this means you'll be online more? eek!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:02 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Has anyone seen Mistah Pierce? He looks old now

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:26 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord DarqueLand
Creature of the Night

Does he really?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:54 PM
Lord DarqueLand is currently offline Click here to Send Lord DarqueLand a Private Message Find more posts by Lord DarqueLand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think he dyed his hair in 2002? no?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:48 PM
silver_tears

He is old though.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:47 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

YERZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

I stop by the reprise bar not quite every day. My MSN Messenger is usually off, and I forget to turn it on. Will try to stop here more often. Just been real busy with real life; cannot seem to catch up. Now it's holidays, and getting ready for Christmas. Packing boxes and getting them in the mail to family right now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 07:48 AM
Juwanna
ManWhoWillBeKillingyouNow

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Has anyone seen Mistah Pierce? He looks old now

hes 52.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
Juwanna is currently offline Click here to Send Juwanna a Private Message Find more posts by Juwanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Originally posted by keokiswahine
YERZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

I stop by the reprise bar not quite every day. My MSN Messenger is usually off, and I forget to turn it on. Will try to stop here more often. Just been real busy with real life; cannot seem to catch up. Now it's holidays, and getting ready for Christmas. Packing boxes and getting them in the mail to family right now.

same here Kay, way too busy

getting too much work too?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:43 PM
northstar51

Well Clive Owen was my choice, but it's not to be. At least Daniel Craig has the woman-stealing part right--hehe. I've said this before but,the Bond character is versatile: he can be a Sean Connery or a Roger Moore or a PB--it's what gives Bond his durability. All three Bonds added something new to the mix yet remained faithful to the Bond character at the same time. (George Lazenby doesn't count because he was only Bond once).
I'm for giving DS a fair shot; I think he'll make a good Bond. We'll see...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:58 AM
northstar51 is currently offline Click here to Send northstar51 a Private Message Find more posts by northstar51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote