KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Final Battle

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Brilliantly Good!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! 18 85.71%
It's okay 1 4.76%
Needs Work 1 4.76%
Sucks 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Final Battle
Started by: danagrint

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:25 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

big grin of course I lied about that lol

Ginny could now see that Cho had pulled Harry away and wanted to talk to him now. She was fulled with hate and jealousy because she really loved Harry. Every since she lay on his beautiful eyes and his unkept hair.

Harry wanted to know why Cho was here and why she wanted to talk to him.

Cho was wearing chopsticks in her hair with two buns and a beautiful hand knighted blue dress
"So what do you want to talk about" Harry asked
Just then, by total surprise, Cho pulled him against the wall and started making out with him. Harry couldn't believe it, but he did like it, the way her soft lips touched his lips, the way her elegant and soft hands touched his skin. Harry couldn't believe on Valentine's Dy when they went out on their first date, this is what he wanted, but now he wanted to kiss Ginny, so badly.

Ginny, who was watching them makeout, was disgusted in what she was seeing. She ran inside, with her hands over her eyes, crying.

Last edited by danagrint1 on Nov 25th, 2005 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:45 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Harry pulled away from Cho and said "You already had your chance"
He looked back to were Ginny was sitting and noticed she wasn't there anymore.

Inside, Ginny was crying so hard her stomach hurt. She was writing a angry letter to Harry. While she wrote, the letters were smudged with her tears.

Harry ran upstairs and tried to open Ginny door. Ginny had locked the door. Harry just decided to sit against the wall because aventually, Ginny would come out. Ten minutes past and Ginny came out of her room. She looked perfectly fine, no sign she was crying at all. She just walked by Harry and dropped a note in his hand.

Harry put the note in his pocket because it probably had bad, hurtful, things in the letter. Harry followed Ginny out of the door and into his party. He knew it was hurtful but he sat in the middle of Ron and Cho. Hermione sat across from Ron, playing footies with Ron and laughing and smiling alot. Harry put his hand on Cho's and looked at Ginny, she looked heart broken, so Harry decided to take his hand off. The food just magically apeared so Harry started eating. There was cake, cookies, brownies, and lots of other candies.
Harry decided to open the letter now and it said

Dear Harry, ...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:53 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

awwww......cliffhanger,darn...lol

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:44 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

lol like it?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:47 PM
jlee17xoxo412

yup
i like it alot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:35 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thanks will more more, torrmorrow, tonight, or tuesday

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:26 AM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

Since you decided to make out with Cho, why don't you bring Cho along with you to fight Voldermort. Well, while your at it, why don't you marry Hermione since you are always hanging out with her and talking to her.
Don't even try to talk to me after what you did to me.

P.S. I'm still coming with you

Ginny

Harry couldn't believe it, the girl who he loved, hated him now.
"What's wrong, Harry?" Cho asked, putting her hand on his shoulder.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 01:21 AM
deathgod

post more it's better reading this than to review in my exam

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:36 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

lol I will tormorrow or tonight

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 09:15 PM
Brunette Angel

It's good. I really like it!
Keep it up. big grin

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 10:58 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

thank you!smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:22 PM
jlee17xoxo412

post post post....lol

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:22 AM
scooby doo 12

eed

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:10 AM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

post post post

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:13 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I will post tonight probably or torrmorrow

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:00 PM
deathgod

when will you post?????????????

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:22 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I had lots of homework

Harry smiled at Cho, "Oh nothing, It's my birthday so I should be happy"
After 5 hours of opening presents, eating cake, and talking to each other, everyone went home except the Weasley's. Harry decided to tell Ron and Hermione about the dream he had, and he did. They were shocked because when he had dreams about Voldermort, they are usually true. They were shocked and told Harry, he should tell someone.
"Who? Sirius and Dumbledore are dead. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley will be to concerned and what can the professors at Hogwarts do"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:06 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

not alot but I have alot of homework, sorry

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:06 PM
Brunette Angel

It's okay! Every little bit makes me happy! big grin Keep up the amazing work!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:15 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote