KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 273 274 [275] 276 277 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do you have any comment on what Vasilik said to you, Galahad?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Sorry, I missed that post.

-

"I am trying to do right by the Galaxy," Galahad says. "Lanzar has suffered a terrible fate and I was able to do nothing to prevent it. But what of others worlds? There are thousands of worlds that the Empire could choose to obliterate. It is wrong for us to do nothing to prevent this; the Jedi could help our efforts tenfold."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:54 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Exactly what the Jedi could have said, to justify taking control. But they would not do something wrong, even for that reason- they would not become like their enemies."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad clenches his jaw, torn between his mission for the Rebellion, his own personal goal of locating his son, and doing what is right by the Osokans.

"But the Jedi failed to save the Galaxy," Galahad reasons. "For all their might and wisdom, they did not prevent the evil that has gained control of our worlds."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:01 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"But Jedi did not become evil themselves. Jedi had respect for their principles- and would not break them. Once you start to do that... you don't stop. And if you come to our world to take just what you need, how are you better than the Empire?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:04 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad closes his eyes.

"My son was a Jedi Knight, Vasilik. I don't know if you knew that. His name was Gallagher. I have no idea whether he is dead or alive."

Galahad opens them, looking down at Vasilik.

"But...if he is in hiding, I know that he would not want me to break my principles, just to find him. He would have said what you have said."

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Nov 12th, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:07 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
"[I'm sorry I'm useless currently]," Eerin says to his friends as they drag him out of the Pit. "[I blame the Empire.]"

"That's what you always say." Kyle jokes, trying to help his friend.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Pit guys- you've made it out.

You wouldn't have done, but just as you were about to tumble out, Drakkon caught a hold of you and hefted you upwards.

"Do any of you know what the last battle of the Clone Wars was?" he callsd out as he lifts you.

"No, can't say that I do." he waves to indicate their present situation, "How about we discuss it some place quieter?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:30 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[It was the Battle of Utapau]," Eerin says, supporting himself on Kyle once they're out of the Pit, his other hand applied to the gash in his side. "[Our leader was evacuated from the planet before the Republic attacked]."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:45 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Drakkon shakes his head.

"No," he says. "No matter. Tell your leader... if he is looking for saviours, he should look to himself and his friends. Farewell."

And with a final hoist, you are away, burt Drakkon remains behind.

-

"Then do what must be done," says Vasilik.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 12:18 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I almost died just so I could destroy what I was stealing?" Scarlet says. "Oh, fine..."

She aims her pistols at the Record and waits for Galahad to give the word.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:01 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad draws his pistol and motions for Zalandos to do likewise. He then starts shooting the Record apart.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:02 AM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha does likewise with Ranad and starts firing rapidly into the golden scrolls of the Record.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:03 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[Farewell, Drakkon]," Eerin says. "[We'll tell him]."

Eerin looks up to his three friends as they carry the big bug away from the Pit.

"[Let's get to the ships. This isn't our fight any more]."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:05 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle watches Drakkon turn back into the battle. "I don't like the idea of the Imperials getting their hands on him. Isn't there more we should do?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:25 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You want to go back?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Record explodes before you, burning and melting away to nothing. We can cue some Star Wars music at this point- the same that plays when Luke looks at the sunset on Tatooine for the last time, or at the end of ROTS.

"There aas never any place for my people in this Galaxy," says Vasilik. "We belong in the past. Vasilik has no place either. But now, you see, at the end, Vasilik did some good after all."

His smile lies frozen on his face. And though you do not know it, Drakkon is already dead. And so Vasilik, the last Guildmaster of Lanzar, dies in the rubble of the Guild.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:06 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[I don't think there's much more we could do]," Eerin says. "[We can't hold off an army by ourselves, and that's what we're down to.]"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 02:41 PM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha bends down over Vasilik, allowing a single tear to drop onto the face of the dead Osokan. She closes his eyes.

Does Vasilik have his neurowhip and knife on him still? Sasha wishes to put them back in his hands if he has dropped them, then cross his arms on his chest before they get out. A proper burial pose for a great warrior, methinks.

"We should never have tried to steal that...thing," Sasha says, glaring at Galahad. "It would have saved us all this pain and trouble. So, now what?"

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 02:44 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
"[I don't think there's much more we could do]," Eerin says. "[We can't hold off an army by ourselves, and that's what we're down to.]"

"I guess you're right. We'd better get out of here. Let's go find the rest of our group and get back to the ships, like you said."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 05:05 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"We burn the rest of the Archives, if we can," Galahad replies. "Drakkon would have wanted it."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:53 PM