KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « First ... « 243 244 [245] 246 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Spider-Girl smiled and took hold of her mask. She pulled it back and of her head and as she let go of it, it ended up on her back and quite literally melted into the costume. Revealing neck and up of her head, she turned and smiled at him although kept her eyes closed.

"Before my battle with this magician that renamed himself Dawn, before I was sent back in time, everything was so simple. The humans were the bad guys and we the survivors. When I first came to learn that Dawn sought to destroy all humans, I felt hope. I was so quick to rejoice in the fact that we did not have to literally live in holes. Then Scott ... sorry ... Cyclops asked me to stop Dawn. Cyclops has always been more than a teacher to me. He talked me into the belief that stopping Dawn was the only right thing to do. Then came the battle and before we knew what hit us, we lost. Dawn would then send me back in time, on a quest I did not get to choose and he asked me to save mutant kind. He gave me all these directives, and they sounded so just"

She paused, laughed discreetly and shook her head as she had her face facing the roof, looking away from Cable, eyes still closed of course "Then we met Archibald Stevens. His words shook my entire quest upside down. He was a mere human, but so considerate, so determined to attain peace. The first kind human I have ever met and now I am just confused. Now I can not help but wonder what kind of future Dawn wants me to mold. Does he want me to save the world, or mutant kind. Does this ramble make any sense to you? I am so confused"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 12:26 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Santo rolled his eyes when Cable complained about his language, he was liking Cable less and less as time went on. He just shrugged and walked out of the Jet, he was annoyed so he was just gonna go relax in his room and play some video games. He headed towards him room leaving the others to do what ever they were going to do, after a few minutes he arrived at his door. He reached out and lightly grabbed the handle, the carefully opened the door in order to not break it and stepped in. As soon as he walked in the room he froze, his room was completely pink with various girlie things around. His bed sheets and comforter had hearts and bunnies on them, while his desk had stuffed animals. "WHAAAT THE HELL!!! WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO MY ROOM?!!!" he shouted as his almost non existent breathing became really loud and rapid. He was holding his large stone hands against his head his head and after a few seconds his body began o shake. I shook for only a moment before he exploded, the explosion was loud and large. Pieces of his rock body were sent flying through the halls into the nearby rooms and out in the hallway, some even hitting people. The sound alone could heard all through out the mansion and the pieces were all scattered much farther then hey normally were. He had become so angry he caused he psionic energy to shoot which made the body explode, the telepaths would sense the mental energy flying around. He floated here as invisible energy, he was pissed so figured he would wait till he calmed down before reforming.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Cable knew what she meant and he understood her well. She was troubled by the events of her time and she was unable to prevent it from happening so far. She's confused and doesn't understand what must be done to save everyone. Her appearance didn't bother him at all, she's a mutant, everyone can't look like they're "normal" and everything. Her skin didn't really give him a clue of who his mother could be, he doesn't know anyone with ruby skin. Nate wrapped his arm around and gave her a comforting hug which is something he doesn't do often but he wanted her to feel better before she ends up "alone" again. She wanted to save the world and she was so determined to do so.

"Although this won't matter in a little while, how about I do something nice for you? We're going to save the world for humans and mutants alike. Neither race shall falter now or any time in the future. You have heart Spider-Girl and you're one hell of a mutant. If you're going to save the world then you have to do it the right way, you have to belong to the first family of Homo-Superior so from this very minute and on you're a Summers. I suppose that means I'm unofficially adopting you, but you looked up to my father and you seem to like me which is rare so why not make you a part of the family? Hopefully the name will give you the boost to morale you need to continue on even when I'm not here. I christen thee, Spider-Girl Summers. Keep up the fight even when there are those who would rather see you fall."

If Cable only knew of the redundancy of what he just did. Either way he hoped that it helped her feel better and know that even though his memory of her is about to be altered, she'll always be a part of him and him a part of her no matter what.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:24 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
((Venom hasn't been on, but I don't want to prolong this arc any longer when it's right around the corner of being finished. So I'm going to assume Emma is in D'Ken's room and he's about to lay it down!))

D'Ken arrived at his room and entered that little dim lit sanctuary of his. There was Emma sitting on his bed and he hoped she was ready for him. "My White Queen, I will be straightforward with you. What I want is your body, and your love. Lay with me tonight and for the rest of your life and you will have no more worries so long as you live. Will you do this for your king?"

"I have offered you loyalty and with my loyalty comes many benefits. This is one night you will never forget, great king" She said with a grin. She would of course not spend the night with him, with that disgusting man. No, she would merely make him think she did. That, of course, being merely the distraction while she paid a little visit into his head for answers. She had already explored enough to know that his resistance to telepathy is insignificant "Come, D'Ken. Join me" She said with a smile and patted on the bed, just next where she sat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 01:57 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

The explosion knocked Naomi out of her reverie and also off the bed. Rocks came shooting though her floor. She jumped out of the way just as a rocklike head rocketed through the floor under her and shot through the ceiling, scattering pieces of it all over her new and demolished room. Now she was the one looking though a hole.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 03:16 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"That is Emperor D'Ken woman!" D'Ken shouted at her with anger in his voice. He would not let anyone skip out on his title. Once again he was the emperor and not even one as beautiful as Emma would get away with that. He calmed down however and sat right beside her while stroking her blonde hair. "My White Queen, are you not going to think your King for his generosity? Do you not feel blessed to share your body with greatness?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 07:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

DeathBird didn't like this at all.She made her way to the team of villains."What gifts does the human have?"She was totally against this.Emma was an human.Unlike her Vulcan who was well worthy to be in the family this monkey wasn't."Vulcan my love.Might you tell me everything there is to know about her?Only for the safty ofmy brother."Her had ran down Vulcan's strong face."Better yet tellme after we've spent the night as one."

Jean sat up still weak from her fight with Vulcan."Well anyone have an clue where Lilandra might be at?The Shi'ra speads across galaxies."Question still was where to even start.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 12:30 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus sat in her room, the blinds drawn so that she could see clearly through the window. There wasn't much to see as her eyes where glued to the ground, a pillow cuddled to her chest, she sighed slightly and fell back with the pillow still clutched to her chest. Her long dark hair sprawling out around her head. Wade hadn't returned and in her heart she wondered if she'd ever see him again.
It was more of a worrying need to see him than a love that she felt for him and at that moment she slowly sat up, padding out of the room having dropped the pillow in the floor. She wouldn't mope around anymore. She could do this and she didn't need Wade's help, even if it was given.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 01:47 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Cable knew what she meant and he understood her well. She was troubled by the events of her time and she was unable to prevent it from happening so far. She's confused and doesn't understand what must be done to save everyone. Her appearance didn't bother him at all, she's a mutant, everyone can't look like they're "normal" and everything. Her skin didn't really give him a clue of who his mother could be, he doesn't know anyone with ruby skin. Nate wrapped his arm around and gave her a comforting hug which is something he doesn't do often but he wanted her to feel better before she ends up "alone" again. She wanted to save the world and she was so determined to do so.

"Although this won't matter in a little while, how about I do something nice for you? We're going to save the world for humans and mutants alike. Neither race shall falter now or any time in the future. You have heart Spider-Girl and you're one hell of a mutant. If you're going to save the world then you have to do it the right way, you have to belong to the first family of Homo-Superior so from this very minute and on you're a Summers. I suppose that means I'm unofficially adopting you, but you looked up to my father and you seem to like me which is rare so why not make you a part of the family? Hopefully the name will give you the boost to morale you need to continue on even when I'm not here. I christen thee, Spider-Girl Summers. Keep up the fight even when there are those who would rather see you fall."

If Cable only knew of the redundancy of what he just did. Either way he hoped that it helped her feel better and know that even though his memory of her is about to be altered, she'll always be a part of him and him a part of her no matter what.

"You are too kind, Cable, but I already am a Summers" She said casually and kept her head low, her eyes closed. It took her a couple of seconds, maybe near ten seconds before she realized what she just said. She then almost forgot herself as she was about to open her eyes and in panic look at Cable, although she kept her eyes closed and her head low. A chilling feeling traveled down her spine and she closed her eyes tighter, shaking her head "I didn't mean it like that! Summers is such a ... I don't think we ... You're just so ... He's the most ... Oh, to Hell with it, I'm a Summers by blood! It's not like you want to remember this anyway" She said with a sigh, her head low between her leg. She blushed, although that was impossible to see with her red face and all. She held her hands over her head as she continued to shake it where it was, down low.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 01:56 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Scot was worried about what to do next. There wasn't one move they could make that would seem like the "smart" move to make. Jean was right, the Shi'ar is a vast empire and that meant that Lilandra had to be somewhere that didn't belong to the Shi'ar. They had no leads, and they haven't heard from Gladiator since they ran from Vulcan and his crew. He didn't want to accept defeat and he wouldn't verbally express it but at the moment it seemed as if they have indeed failed their mission. "There isn't much we can do, lets just slow the ship down and pass each planet. Hopefully you'll be able to pick her up."

Although the offer was tempting, Vulcan had to forcefully decline. Sex could wait until he was married to her. That was the main thing on his mind right now. "We will lay together soon as husband and wife. Marrying you is my only concern at the moment and we'll get that over with once your brother returns from soiling the White Queen."

She's already a Summers? One could suppose it makes sense seeing as if she met Cable already during her time then maybe he already adopted her. Perhaps this was the moment that made her one. He shrugged his shoulders as started stuttering about what she meant but she finally got it out and it was a huge surprise to him he had to admit. "You mean my father and Jean had another one? So that makes you my second sister? No that can't be, you said Spider-Man is your father...did Jean cheat on my father? Are you my niece? Spider-Man and Rachel together? You're not lying about this are you?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 05:45 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Spider-Girl sighed. She smiled briefly and listened to him stress about it "I have no reason to lie" She said and dug with her fingers in her hair "I am the daughter of Spider-Man and Ruby Summers. I am granddaughter to Scott Summers" She might as well speak from her heart. She did not really care if he would erase his own memory or not at this point, she just wanted to talk. Where she came from, there was barely ever any talking. She pulled out her mask from her neck and pulled it over her face. The mask adapted and surrounded only the eyes and her hair, and she turned to look at Cable. For the duration of this talk, she did not want to keep her eyes closed. She wanted to see him. Her uncle.

"So you are Uncle Cable, if we are to speak in terms of blood" She refrained from mentioning her grandmother. Even for someone as grand as Cable, learning that your mother would die prematurely could hit hard.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 05:59 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I don't sense any part of the Phoenix within you, nor any telekinetic potential. Forgive me for digging around but I'm a little curious now. Do not worry, I'm leaving your memories and thoughts alone. You don't belong to Jean so your grandmother must be my mother. Does my mother come back to life? Do you know of a woman named Madelyne Pryor? No, that can't be it, you would have telekinesis like me and the rest of us. Who exactly is Ruby Summers?" Nate was more than interested in what was yet to come. It didn't really matter if he knew or not since he wouldn't remember soon anyway.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 06:15 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

She sighed and looked at him. He could always make himself forget it as well, should he want to "I am the daughter of Ruby Summers, who in question is the daughter of Emma Grace Frost. I have never had the privilege of meeting Jean, as she passed away a time before the birth of my mother. I am sorry" And again she blushed, and once more it was invisible to the naked eye "As for my powers, I have inherited my fathers gifts, and that of my grandfather. As with my grandfather, though, I have also inherited his incapability to control it. They believe I might develop telepathy and Ruby form in the future"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 06:25 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

DeathBird turned away from her husband to be."Well I hope he makes this fast.We havn't all day darling.I can hardly wait for you to become apart of the family.Maybe D'Ken will subject earth to his power and allow you to rule over it."

"It is about the only only thing we ca do as of now.I dubt she'd be even on an Kree or Skrull planet.Maybe the Watcher's would know."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 06:25 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"That is Emperor D'Ken woman!" D'Ken shouted at her with anger in his voice. He would not let anyone skip out on his title. Once again he was the emperor and not even one as beautiful as Emma would get away with that. He calmed down however and sat right beside her while stroking her blonde hair. "My White Queen, are you not going to think your King for his generosity? Do you not feel blessed to share your body with greatness?"

Emma grinned at his behaviour and gently ran her hand over his shoulder where he sat next to her. As she did this, she in secrecy, with utmost discretion seeked for the knowledge on where the fair Lilandra was being held, being quite certain that D'Ken knew this "A blessing like none other, great king" She said and moved herself closer, her hand running along his neck and her lips touching, although only barely, his cheek and the side of his mouth. Her movement was sensual, gentle and submissive in its own way. This man was conceited enough to think that the White Queen would submit without her own agenda. Then again, how would he know?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 07:13 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes, thank the mighty D'Ken some more, thank me for giving you the honor of receiving his body!" D'Ken laid her down on her back and began removing his clothes. He started with his shirt and royal jewelry. Once his top was removed he leaned in towards Emma as he was about to give her a kiss.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 08:37 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Emma smiled and stroke him over the cheek, about to return the kiss. As the two were about to have their lips meet, D'Ken fell asleep after a very carefully triggered telepathic move by Emma "Sweet dreams, my king. Rest assured, your dream will do you far more pleasure than I physically ever could" She commented in a whisper and grinned as she then placed her hand against her temple. She dug inside his mind and found the signature of Lilandra, following it to its destination. She gave out a quiet gasp, wanting to yelp then as she sensed a presence far greater than she wanted to. His presence alone gave her a massive headache, but she was obliged to ignore the pain for now.

Inside the ship given the X-Men by Gladiator, an astral projection of Emma appeared near the center of the ship and she looked around briefly *Listen, X-Men and listen swiftly. Follow the EXACT coordinates I have inserted in your minds and you will find Empress Lilandra. Move with caution though. The planet on which she is hidden is currently in Galactus grasp and before long, a place you do not want to lay foot on. And before you make any ignorant remarks, I am not lying in order to get you killed. You would never find her solely with the help of Jean's telepathy and her time on the throne would expire, at which point Gladiator would assure your demise. Jean can confirm Lilandra's mental signature, so cut the distrust crap and get on with saving her* Emma stood tall amongst them, looking all around her in her astral projection form. She then nodded at them and canceled it, returning to her physical form.

Having inserted false memories in D'Ken, Emma was safe to pretend as if the two have had the time of their lives in this bed, but she was sadly obliged to make it credible. With the same obligations, she undressed both of them and laid D'Ken along the bed and laid herself next to him. How disgusting he was, just like his thoughts and his current activities in his supposed reality.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 09:02 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Emma Frost you say? Well I didn't expect that one. Is, or was my father happy with her? That's really the only thing that concerns me when it comes to his love life. I'm literally an uncle now...I hate that I know that now, you know it makes leaving you alone that much harder. How about this, think of a safe word and I'll remember everything whenever you say it. Use it only for emergencies and when you need someone to talk to alright?" Cable had some sympathy for his niece, she wasn't all smiles. There was more to her than she lead others to believe. He didn't want to leave her but he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Meanwhile Scott looked on at Emma's astral projection and heard her words clearly. He wasn't one to be so gullible twice in a day and he wasn't going to blindly follow her anymore. However this is very much unlike her. It's so farfetched that it has to be the truth. Emma was good at deception and manipulating others, simply saying she's on a planet with Galactus doesn't seem like her style.
"Wait, so you betray us, you hurt my wife and now you expect us to go on a planet that is about to be consumed by Galactus? Why should we believe you, just answer that one question. The minute we arrive on that planet is the minute our lives are in danger and there's nothing any one of us could do to Galactus."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 09:48 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Emma heard his words but canceled the astral projection anyway at first, since she had to do the whole credible thing with D'Ken, but once it was all done she once again projected her astral body to their ship and stood among them all at once "Consider my punch a repayment for her slap earlier. Believe me or not, that is your choice. Just ask yourself if you are ready to live with yourself, however briefly once Gladiator gets the order, should it turn out that you did not heed my words out of petty pride or ignorant distrust"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 10:11 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"As much as that sounds good Emma.Can't understand how she would still stay there if the planet is about to become consumed by the world eater.Also would you mind stop trying to take cheap shots at my telepathy.I am very powerful Emma.Only reason you might eve be ahead for now is the fact this was your only power for ages.If Scott says we go I hope for your sake she's there.Better I slapped some sense into you than Rogue.Anyway I'm almost sure we'll check it out so I'd advise you finish doing what ever that thing is your doing"Jean eyes were filled with distaste at the moment.Not for Emma but for how she gained this info.What did this little Harley have to do was an question that keep slipping into Jean's mind.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 07:33 AM