KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4475 4476 [4477] 4478 4479 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
What the hell did Jordan do the controllers?
He used them as a link to send his will to the darkstars

They were numbed out initialy by the darkstar, then by Hector Hammond.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 03:53 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Batman Vs Karama

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:57 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Wow, batman got trashed.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That's like a Mr X Bats fight.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 11:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Good to see Aco back with Steve Orlando. Oh, and Aztek, too.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 02:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by deathslash
Wow, batman got trashed.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's like a Mr X Bats fight.

"Activate thrusters."

Thrusters powerful enough to smash that Karama guy through the ceiling (rock debris flying everywhere) and much further than that...

... but it somehow the batarang is still embedded in Karama's flesh and outfit laughing out loud Wtf.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:45 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Activate thrusters."

Thrusters powerful enough to smash that Karama guy through the ceiling (rock debris flying everywhere) and much further than that...

... but it somehow the batarang is still embedded in Karama's flesh and outfit laughing out loud Wtf.
Yeah his entire arm should be somewhere else now.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:13 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

"Activate thrusters."

Bruce should have put them in his neck and sent his head flying.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 01:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 01:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by deathslash
Wow, batman got trashed.
laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 02:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

Wow. Moon Knight is awesome.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:36 PM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

"Activate thrusters."

Karma is still alive, too. He's like Mister X on crack, since the helmet can absorb powers. Next issue is the last.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:45 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:54 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Sin I AM

One of my favorite fights ever. Each action blends right into the next and practically happens in animation. Not too complicated but each action has an equal reaction. I'm plotting out a comic series with fights very similar to how this one was done.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 11:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Moon Knight stuff Sin posted, The Raid 1 anyone?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 12:30 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calling this ownage worthy on account if IDW owning Marvel.

This is how you do SJW themes right:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...ex-partnerships

Here's the key difference:

James Roberts didn't make, say, Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus an item. That would be stupid. But Chromedome (A headmaster) and Rewind (Blasters tape) becoming a couple? Why not? What kind of history do they have? Who has an attachment to their non-existent history?

People only care now, because James Roberts made them care. And he made them care, because he cares, and he's damned good at what he does.

That's the difference. You can't fake passion, and you can't expect people to drop years (Decades?) of history to buy into your flavor of the month social issue. All you'll do is alienate prior fans, and new fans won't join if the story is stupid.

Bottom line, Marvel's line about the failure of their SJW push's coming down to "bigoted readers" or whatever need to look at something like MTMTE/Lost Light/Gold Digger (Look it up, 90% of its catalog is free, legally, online) and ask why the bigots aren't pushing against the SJW like themes there. At all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 02:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I always thought the Transfromers, though they know what love is, like love for a brother that battles by your side in constant wars. Never loved each other like that.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:20 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by SquallX
I always thought the Transfromers, though they know what love is, like love for a brother that battles by your side in constant wars. Never loved each other like that.

Really? I thought you were the kind of people that imagines inanimate objects to phucking each other whenever you aren't looking.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:32 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The Moon Knight stuff Sin posted, The Raid 1 anyone?

Yeah its reminiscent of the Raid for sure.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:28 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Looks like JL next arc will be Aquaman centered and will introduce new Sea Gods. stick out tongue

“Drowned Earth” part one! The Ocean Lords—ancient sea gods with a grudge against Aquaman and Wonder Woman—invade the Earth with an alien army and flood the globe. As Batman, Superman and the Flash race to stop the waters from rising and turning everyone into aquatic monsters, Mera seeks the advice of an old enemy, and Arthur must face down Black Manta…or lose his connection to the ocean forever!

https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-...-november-2018/

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 06:46 PM