KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance

Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance
Started by: Darth_Amidala

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC:Elli knows you are a not a Master, since she does not have a Master of her own yet, she calls every Jedi above padawan "master" OMG I am in an almost desperate to roleplay mood right now.))

Elli bowed slightly to the Jedi.

And you may call me Elli.

Elli shifted uncomfortably, trying to shake of the presence that plagued her sences, and focus on the Jedi in front of her. Even though she had spent all of her fifteen years in the temple, she only actually remembered a few. She still stood in aw of any Jedi higher than her own rank of Padawan.

Have you seen the reports about the senators?

Last edited by Wind Sister on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor: Hm? Yes I have... I was actually sent to investigate one, but I didn't find much...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli nodded, deep in thought.

I don't think that so many senators could be killed by one gang of twilighters. What do you think M...Victor?

Elli tried to catch the eye of the other Jedi, knowing that her own were burning with an unkown fire within, of curiosity this time.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:29 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor: ... It's not a group... It's one person. I sense it in the Force... But that's the thing, I sense that it's a Force user...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:38 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

So you do believe that it was a force user?

Elli was excited that she had been right, but she could not smile about it. There was to much to worry about at the time.

How long do you think it will take for the senate to become aware of this? What are the Jedi going to do about it?

Elli stood for a second, thinking, then added:

Whatever it is, may I help?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:44 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor: Well... The Jedi don't kow what it is yet, so I'm not sure about any of your questions.

His lightsaber was shining in the moonlight. The scratches and dents were dark, while the untouched parts were bright silver. Victor clutched it, because it gave him balance in the Force.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:16 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli jumped back as she saw Victor grab his saber. Still unsteady in the force, she could not sense his intentions. She looked at him quizically, every muscle tense, ready for anything.

((Short I know, but there is nothing else to write.))

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:20 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

meanwhile, The dark lord Sorgo is gathering all evil to him, in an attempt to go to war with the jedi

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:15 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor: Easy, padawan. I'm clutching my saber because it gives me balance in the Force.

Victor suddenly sensed more dark vibration in the Force. The distortion of it caused Victor's mind to stop for a second, and his eyes started to turn gray.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:39 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Sorgo sensed victor, he stepped into his mind and started to call him

(this is Darth Sorgo)

Attachment: sorgo2.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:46 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Did you buy HeroMachine 2?]

Victor(thinking): What was that... I sense another prescence in my mind...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:12 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli barely heard the other Jedi's response, immediately after sensing the new presence, she had sat down on the spot, focusing inward, calming her mind as well as her senses. Her eyes were closed, focused on locating the source, but now matter how hard she focused, her thoughts only seemed to be going in circles. Reeling from the sudden power.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:19 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I see you have constructed a new user-name... Your skills are complete.]

Victor ignited his saber. The bright orange blade illuminated the temple's entrance, and Victor grasped control of his mind again. He disignited his saber, and clipped it to his belt.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:55 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((*bows* Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...and the next if ya think about it stick out tongue ))

The sound of Victors lightsaber brought Elli out of her trance. She shook her head, thankful for her own force powers at this time.

What do you think it was Master Jedi?

She calmly stood up, adjusting her lightsaber so it was easier to access. Her eyes flitted in ever direction, taking in the different speeders zooming by.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:00 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor was still silent. He may have regained control over his mind, but he still was in communication with this prescence.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:37 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli stood back, trying to respect the Jedi's space, as she could tell he was deep in thought. She looked around again, fighting of the dark presence that was now so eminent. Her keen eyes browsed the different speeders for one that might be trying to get away, but she found nothing.

Looking back at Victor, Elli's mouth seemed agape, even after her years in the temple, the more experienced Jedi always awed her. She felt an emotional stab of pain as she remembered she didn't have a Master at all, and probably never would.

She glanced once more at the Jedi, then turned to tip-toe away.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 02:46 AM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Willan sat in deep meditation in his chambers, the days events flashing before his eyes. He saw the flash of his lighsabre, He heard the clash of the Assassin droid as it hit the ground in pieces. The Trial Of Skill
He felt the pain as the mark of a Jedi Master was burnt into him with the use of incredibly hot pokers. The Trial Of Flesh
And he relived the vision he had seen in the miror, The black robed figure slicing down Jedi after Jedi and burning his arm off at the shoulder. The Trial Of Spirit
Suddenly a new awareness hit him, a cold and dark awareness and he heard the snap hiss of an ignited lightsabre. Without thinking Willan leapt out of his window and hurtled to the floor just as the lightsabre was deactivated and a woman was walking away. Looking around him he saw there was no danger'Im sorry, but I felt a disturbance and heard a lightsabre ignite, I was...disturbed.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:27 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Espio X 20
[Did you buy HeroMachine 2?]

[no]

Sorgo breathed in and out. Since Sorgo had already come in contact with victor through the force, he decided he will use his mind to spy on the jedi.

Sorgo's armys were slowly increasing. soon he would be powerful enough to strike the jedi, hard and fast

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:49 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Willan shuddered, he felt a great power rising, plotting
'Do you sense that'

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:55 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Victor couldn't take anymore of this. He rushed through the doors of the temple and into the halls of trinity. Removing his cloak and his weapons, he sat down and started meditating, so he could regain peace in the Force.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:07 PM