KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance

Sith Wars Episode I: Rising of the Dark Alliance
Started by: Darth_Amidala

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC:Yes, but no matter how "all-powerful" he is, Darth Syris is always stronger, smarter, and behind it all stick out tongue ))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:38 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

(then maybe if thats how he wants to play then I'll send my char into a bloodlust, New Mandalorian style and slaughter his Dark Jedi...)

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:40 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: Lol, we'll see how he defends himself stick out tongue ))

Elli closed her eyes tightly, sensing yet another beacon in the force. The first to near Sorgo was new, a powerful presence that seemed neither wholly Jedi, nor Sith. Neither good nor bad. She was just there, protecting what already seemed lost. The second to appear was more familiar. The Jedi Victor had arrived on the scene.
Elli's heart leaped, with two Jedi against this unkown Sith Lord, the Republic might still have a chance. But she knew that that chance was dim, if it glowed at all. The Jedi had trained for years, but they had never expected a force so powerful, nor so cunning as the one they faced today.
Elli once more concentrated on Sorgo, entering into his mind. She found herself shocked to become "one" with the powerful Sith Lord. She could sense his every breath, could feel his burning hatred. With a jerk she brought herself back onto the plain of the force. Her once flaring candle of hope growing ever dimmer.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:45 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Ala'ii turned the blade over in her hand, then swung it around in a low left arc, her swing was in the ancient Sorensu fightling style of the Echani...

(Your move The Ones, describe your parry, block, dodge but nothing else to make a blow by blow battle, you too 'Victor')

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:01 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli could sense the newer source of force power ready to strike. She could feel her own heartbeat stop, awaiting Sorgos move. She focused all her force energy on the one ready to strike, trying to help. . .if only she could give her some of her own force powers, help her conserve energy. She concentrated hard, just trying to help. . .

((OOC: I am like desperate to roleplay tonight messed I must write something. ))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:15 AM
Aliies

same but no sorgo... sad

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:27 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Hmm...]

Victor ran behind Sorgo and jumped at his back. Slashing at his neck, he started another frontflip to get in front of Sorgo.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:56 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
(The Ones, are you trying to say thats me on the floor?)

[what? it was just a random jedi. I thought it might add to my evilness if i killed of a jedi (not player)]

Sorgo looked around. He was surrounded by jedi. "This will be a breeze" Sorgo said. He ignited his saber and slashed at victor. victor quickly defended himself and attacked. he was shocked to see he had hit sorgo. sorgo looked down and saw a deep cut. sorgo was now pissed off anhd emmited lightning around himself from his fingers.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Last edited by The Ones on Jan 9th, 2006 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

The lightning seemed to stop a few metres from the two defending guardians, Ala'ii had her hand outstretched before her and it seemed that she was absorbing the energy, then dispersing it as a protectice aura for herself and Victor (think of a combination of Battle meditation and force absorbtion)

((you're not surrounded The Ones, just myself and Faroth are the only ones who hadn't fled via the archive tunnels, or slaughtered by your minions...))

Ala'ii became slightly irritated, the human Victor was too head strong and his form was quite easy to predict (No offence Faroth, just giving you a glimse of my char's personality) yes, he may have scored a hit but her own attack failed due to his swift attack and Sorgo's attempt to dodge. She had always fought better alone and against one or more opponents. For now, she accepted the young Jedi's assistance, to be thankful of it was another factor entirely.

~Jedi~ she spoke to Victor, not vocally but as an echo through the force ~You have not learnt the Makashi stance, to his back you must face and I his front. I see from his pace that he has trained primarily in forward motion, ever advancing towards his goal; let us counter him with a circle!~

Last edited by Aliies on Jan 9th, 2006 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:54 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Sorgo infiltrated the force speech. Knowing this could be a wise move, he decided he woulod need help. he breathed in massivly, then let out a huge roar, that almost destroyed the jedi's hearing. From around the corner dark jedi and corrupted men came and aided sorgo

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 04:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Willan saw the burning temple and forgot about trying to figure out who Darth Syrius was, all he cared about was the temple and the jedi, his family. Willan rushed to an abondoned warehouse and soon found a secret passage to the chamber underneath the archives. He rushed through it, centering himself in the force. he came out and saw a number of younglings and knights but he also saw Elli who he immediately ran over to
'What's happening, were are the master's, are you wounded?'
Willan begged silently she was okay

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:30 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

It took little effort for Ala'ii to block the simple thought and force patterns of the Sith, his mind was bent on anger and retribution, simple impulses that lacked tact and cunning; a true sith master does not unleash these uncontrolled, they use it to channel and focus the force.

~We are faced with many opponents, as a Jedi you will have learnt the Shii'Cho, the stance for such an occaision!~

Both Ala'ii and Victor fought to hold off both Sorgo and the now-oncoming blaster fire, it didn't take long for Ala'ii to realize that this fight was too much for even her.

~Flee Jedi, flee! only death will we find here~ she said once again, straining to protect the message from the Sith, ~I shall hold them whilst you make your escape, both the Sith and his minions will not notice your flight, i shall see to that!~

Ala'ii held her sword above her head, using the palm of her free hand to reinforce the block, the metal blade sparked and hissed as the Cortosis-Weave resisted the burning red lightsabre, leaving only slight sooted imprints and a few hot sparks upon her open palm, causing her to wince.

She pushed back the attacking blade then focused on those around her, connecting herself between both the force and her adversaries. she made them see what she willed, the impulses from the eyes are quite simple and a hotheaded Sith like Sorgo relies upon sight.
((sight beyond sight, eyes but a distraction...))

to them, both she and Victor dissapeared, they stood the same but were invisible to all others, though Sorgo would be able to oversee this quickly; enough time to make their escape...

Last edited by Aliies on Jan 9th, 2006 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:35 PM
Aliies

((I love this, when the story permits me to open up with a fair few paragraphs, i write best like this!))

((btw, im a bit of a facts geek, it has got to be perfectly true to the mivies and the story that is SW, its an addiction but take rest in the fact that is not all that i do!!!))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 05:41 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Sorgo looked around. He swung his blade at the space where they disappreared, hoping to cut them. Nothing hit his lightsaber. Sorgo then turned to his army and said "Tear this foul place apart"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:13 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Willan saw the burning temple and forgot about trying to figure out who Darth Syrius was, all he cared about was the temple and the jedi, his family. Willan rushed to an abondoned warehouse and soon found a secret passage to the chamber underneath the archives. He rushed through it, centering himself in the force. he came out and saw a number of younglings and knights but he also saw Elli who he immediately ran over to
'What's happening, were are the master's, are you wounded?'
Willan begged silently she was okay

Elli's eyes opened, her mind still really with the amount of force energy she had felt the strange "Jedi" using. Looking up into the eyes of the Jedi above her, she felt her mind clear, an aura of peace returning to her thoughts.

I am fine, Master, thank you. As for the masters, I am not entirely sure. There are many Jedi down here, that is certain, but I don't know how many stayed to fend off Sorgo. . .Master, who is the Darth Syrus?

Elli gazed into the Jedi's intelligent eyes, visions from her old master rushing through her head. . .

If only I could see him again. . .or find someone to teach me.

But Elli's thoughts didn't remain long on her lack of a master, but on the current condition of the temple.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:16 PM
Aliies

Ala'ii felt the touch of another's thoughts, a soft-feeling an unintrusive echo that was difficult to locate. She followed it like a blind man follows the sound of someone's voice, she held her eyes shut with her hand out, her pace now just shy of a sprint, momentarily forgetting that the Jedi Victor was desperate to keep up.

After a nearly an hour of searching, she found a pool... or such as appeared to the sightless force, a large congregation of Jedi and Padawan learners, many of them appeared shocked and frightened as she approached, though were calmed at Victor's arrival.

She could still feel the tension amoung them, though they were now safe, their home was raided and destroyed, leaving behind casualties...

"I will not stress the fact that this has been a tough trial for you all" Ala'ii began, her voice ringing alarmingly loud over the top of the low murmors and whispering, "Gathering here will only draw unwanted attention, we must press on and consolidate our strength" she couldn't help but notice that amoung all eyes upon her, a young girl seemed to stand out.

"The temple is in ruins, they hunted and destroyed your Jedi masters as they were their primary threat. All that remains now is that you survive and consolidate, I assure you that you will have retribution but now is not the time for such things."

Something felt wrong, she sensed a shadow nearby, an engulfing shadow, "Hurry, hurry, we must fly!" she announced suddenly.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:31 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC: Nice siggy laughing ))

Elli looked away from the other Jedi, her eyes flying to the newest member of their gathering. A smile spread across her face as she felt the familiar presence in the force.

This is the one who was so powerful

Elli looked up in aw at the new arrival, feeling almost grateful that she had survived, but she didn't know why it should really concern her. She looked around at the Jedi, still huddled up not moving. At last her own voice spoke out, she had somehow found the courage to speak to those older than her.

Well, you heard her. I, also, think we should move on.

Looking back at the newest arrival, Elli tried to catch her eye, but she didn't know why.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:41 AM
Aliies

Ala'ii looked down amidst the crowd, the ground her was smooth dark asphalt. Seeing as it was night, she knelt down and rubbed the hem of her cloak, instantly turning dark-slate grey. with the combination of her black combat fatigues she appeared as a shadow-spectre, quite frightening to gaze upon.

Such is a time of war, she thought to herself, as it was once said; Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers. They will soon realize that the Jedi code will not aid them here but merely to flee, if they wish to evolve then they must realize that they are chained morally

"Through Passion, my chains are broken" she muttered to herself, only audable to herself, or so she thought.

That girl keeps staring at me, like she is in need...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:34 AM
Aliies

((as nobody has replied for a while... i'll carry us through))

Coruscant was the place if you wanted to hide, easy to get lost in the crowd but not for this situation, a host of over two hundred or so Jedi wasn't exactly the easiest group to hide.

They needed to get off-world, the docks would be their destination. that alone would be trialing, "Ready your swords, this will not be a pleasant trip!"

She simply stared, so many lightsabres, an elegant yet primitively predictable weapon that relied upon technology to operate, easily manipulated to overload... it could hardly be called a sword in her own opinion.

The sword itself is an elegant edge weapon, the lightsabre has no edge. A sword needed to be aerodynamic to fly through the air; the lightsabre burns ther air as it passes through it, creating resistance.

She could think of many reasons to select her Echani Cortosis Edge over a lightsabre save for one; she could not deflect blaster shots so easily, the skill to strike a shot was there but the sword vibrated severely every time.

The throng moved at her words, she felt like some grand sheppard tending to her Jedi flock.

She tried to still her mind, only to feel hundreds, if not thousands of eyes staring at her alone, not noticing the others.
The shadow grew ever looming...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 12:12 PM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Elli looked away, moving along silently with the other Jedi. Her eyes sifted through the many others, searching for the young Padawan boy. Her mind was distracted, her senses plagued by the dark presences in the force. Her feet moved, but made no sound. She walked forward, but didn't truly know she was moving at all.
Her thoughts trailed off to where they were headed. There was a ship, large enough to hold all the Jedi, that was used merely for negotiation, and its security made sure that was all that went on inside. If you tried to start a fight inside, everyone would die.
Elli shook her head, the Jedi seemed to unstable to be able to concentrate inside that ship. She decided to leave it up to her elders to find out where to go. . .

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:29 PM