KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i mean no its spelled> DUMBLEDORE< sry lol got things swtiched around

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:38 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i know what you meant dont worry

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:39 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

ur story is great keep it up Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ur story is really good but can u check mine out its Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:22 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

HEY!! I just wanted to tell everyone that i will not be posting until the day after Easter because ill be out of the country and i have no access to a computer. Have a good holiday or passover to all of you who are Catholic/christian or Jewish and to everyone else have a good break!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:08 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. keep posting cuz your story is really good. i like the little twist of dumbledore being there...but...wasnt he dead? i guess you'll explain that in your next post...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:41 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

GOOD NEWS!! Im back from my trip and will be posting today at some point!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 01:27 PM
Midnight109

The day has gone by and you have not posted...Lol.

Told you I'd check in on your story. big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:56 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i know sorry i was not here half the day give me a bit grrrr

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:09 PM
Darkness~Calls

OK i have a bit of a delemia i keep getting requests to continu with my old story if you want me to say so and i will also i will post today at some pointy im still a little jet lagged so yeah sorry

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 08:51 PM
Darkness~Calls

OK im really going to post this time.

Harry and Ginny were in shock. The impossible had happened. Dumbledore( is that right?) was standing there in his bedroom.

"You dead." was all Ginny could say. Harry could not say anything.

"That my friends was my twin brother. Agrbluth. He said that i was much more important to this world then he. Even though i disagreed to this the most...he wouldnt make his great nephew do this alone." Harry looked up at him.

"Who's his great nephew?" Harry asked a bit dumfounded. Ginny gasped and looked at Harry.

"You Harry. Your mother was not a pure muggleborn she was a half blood. I am her father. It was many years ago. Your grandmother and I had met in Diagon alley when she and her sister were going to get her sisters supplies.. Your grand mother was a squibb. Harry I am you grandfather." Dumbledore said as he sat on the bed. He looked amamzed that this was happening.

"Why didnt you tell me this before? WHy did you make me stay here for all those years?!" Harry yelled.

"I had to otherwise you wouldnt be able to come to Hogwarts. You no longer have to stay here. If you want to go to the Weasleys where i am staying...You can." Harry smiled at the twinkle in his eye. This was certainly Dumbledore.

"Ok Proffesor." Harry exclaimed as he began to pack...again.

"Please call me grandpa." Dumbledore said in a strange way. Ginny laughed at the to mens uncomfortable faces.

"Is there something so funny Ginerva?" Dumbledore asked.

"No sir." she replied surpressing a laugh.
In a matter of three minutes they were down stairs saying there final goodbyes to the Dursleys.

"Thank you." Harry said to them as they left.

SO??????????????

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:28 PM
Darkness~Calls

LISTEN I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!! I think thats its really stupid and bad and all but i dont know what you all think so who ever reads this PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Sorry im really desprate and also do you want me to continue with my old story?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:30 PM
Darkness~Calls

Im not posting anymore until at least one person gives me feedback

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 08:40 PM
Midnight109

Finally! You posted! Its great. So, the whole Beta thing is sorted out then? (Just making sure big grin)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:17 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well i odnt know its not logically possible but it a fanfic right? Im it not the real thing. I liked your story A lot beofre you wrote this piece but oh well ill still read it to see what happens

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:28 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Its a bit odd but I liked the whole twist thing about it being his twin it was cool!!!and I also liked ur other fan-fic also!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:12 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Well iluvhpsomuch1_7 if you dont like it dont read it ill post more later

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM
Darkness~Calls

OH YEAH i forgot if i make many mistakes sorry i have no editor and i would like it if you could point them out to me im trying really hard to fix it by myself and all so...yeah my friend didnt pull through for me....GRRR]

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:20 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i told you i would still read it to see what happens you need to read things more thouroghly

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:37 AM
Darkness~Calls

No i read it i just met that you can read it if you want but youi dont have to anyway ill post when i give my next piece to my new beta and yeah later

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 12:42 AM