KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

when are you gonna post more???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:36 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i will post more i have it all written up i just need to remember who my BETA is and all...so i have the next part written up and i would put it on but i cant for two reasons...1.) im in school being totured right now and 2.) the piece is not edited so here is what i have to say GRRRRRR!!! wait just like one day if i cant figure out who it is then ill post it without editing... GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 07:46 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I thought you had a friend off of KMC who was ging to Beta?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:25 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

I think i do its confusing ill figure it out today its his BDay and all so ill ask and yeah im confused so ill get back to you all today no matter what

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:36 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Ok. Its my Best Friend's birthday today as well!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:01 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

thats funny

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:44 PM
Midnight109

Lol, yes. My friend gusses about 10 things per sencond as to what her gift is. I even decided to 'torture' her by making her wait until
Wednesday for her gift! She wanted to kill me...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:54 PM
Darkness~Calls

lol thats funny i do that to...but i actually can necer figure out what to get them so last night my friend told me what to get him lol ill post tonight no matter what!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:35 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Very GOOD!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:12 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Since i am sick and will not go to school tmrw i will have all the time in the world to write and post...ill give you a hint for next time however...I serious discousion between Harry and Ginny with good outcomes!! big grin chew on that a bit big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:45 AM
Midnight109

Ok, so the whole Beta thing is sorted out then, I think?

I'm not going to school today either! But I'm not sick, I have the day off.

Last edited by Midnight109 on Mar 27th, 2006 at 12:32 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 12:30 PM
Darkness~Calls

Things have been hectic but here we go finally. Now it has not been edited and if it sucks BIG TIME tell me and be honest!

It was warm that night. Unusually warm for a day so early in the summer. It had been nine o'clock when Harry and Ginny had finally got sick of small talk. They knew what they needed to talk about. Neither of them wanted to bring it up. Harry being sick of sitting and waiting spoke up.

"So truthfully why are you here?" He sat on the floor under a blanket while Ginny lay on his bed. She looked down at him her eyes full of emotion towards Harry.

"Before you two went off and got that fake horcrux in your hand..." she began. Harry looked at her in shock. "Im not idiotic Harry I know everything, Dumbledor told me. Anyway he asked me to stay with you this summer. He loved you Harry. You were like a grandson to him. I couldnt refuse to him." she looked into Harrys eyes again and he had finally figured out that secret emotion. It was love. He knew he should not have do what he was about to do...it just slipped.

"I love you too Gin. Thank you. Im sorry for being noble and well... will you take me back? Dumbledor always said that love was what kept me alive all those times. Its what i need. You." He smiled sheepishly at her. Ginny smiled more than she had in that past week. She sunk onto the floor and kissed him. It was ended a moment or two later when someone walked in the door...Dudley.

I POSTED!!! OK I am going to post again tmrw but...Starting on the 7 of April (next friday) I am not going to be in the country. Im going to Paris and Madrid with school and as far as I know I will not be permitted to go onto the comp anywhere. So ill try to post as much as i can with in this week. Thanks for waiting its much appreciated!
Darkness~Calls

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:50 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Not ur best but still exellent!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:30 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Yeah i know it wasntmy best i really didnt have it planned or anything and i had no way to get it edited so....thats what came out. Ok my next part is going to be on later and it will be a little better

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:51 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Yes well even though it wasnt your best I still enjoyed it greatly!!!it was wicked!!!darn Dudley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:33 PM
Darkness~Calls

LOL i understand MORE LATER IS PROMISED

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:11 PM
Darkness~Calls

OK heres the next part.

Dudley stood in the doorway looking at his Harry and Ginny sitting closely together on the floor. His eyebrows were raised and his fat belly was sticking out more than usual.

"Well what have we here? Are the wizzy wizzes in love?" he joked confidently.

"Yes, something you will never have the joy to expirience!" Harry answerd. Dudleys smile grew even larger then it had already been. He looked at the smuggly and then began to laugh.

"Whats so funny mister Grouch?" Ginny asked furosiously.

"My mum and dad wont like you two sharing a room here. They dont want to hear you shagging all night!" he laughed again.

"Well we wont be. Im not you Dudley i wont take advantage of anything that walks. Please LEAVE!!!" Harry stood up and threw him out slamming the door behind him. Harry sat back down on the floor next to Ginny and smiled widely at her happiness.

"Thanks." she said quietly.

"Your welcome. Now where were we?" he asked. HE leaned in and kissed her again. They were now interupted by someone else. A very unexpected someone at that. They pulled away and looked into the eyes of the impossible. Dumbledor.

I AM EVIL I KNOW!! I know this is the stupidest idea but take it or leave it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 10:47 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

um this is/was bothering me the whole story dumbuldore is >DUMBELDORE< it has an e

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:23 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

It is? I didnt know thank you VERY much

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:38 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

theres a lil twist there but I like it!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:41 PM